I'm Not American but in my heart i am.

Everyone, calm down.
Who died and left you in charge? She seemed pretty sincere to me- but, authoritarians, like you, feel like they know everything there is to know about everything there is to know anything about and in reality don't know shit from shinola-
When do you ever see a non American love our country more than this???.....Lol.I'm going to cry.

She should get a yearly 6 month free stay at Del Cornado in San Diego for that.

Then you have this Eldeer shit face making a total fuck wad of himself. LOL

Can you pinpoint exactly when CNN committed the election fraud?
Yes, you have it the link below

Hammer and Scorecard EVIDENCE: The Moment the Vote-Flipping Occurs on CNN
When counting the vote stop when Trump was a head for a start .
it was very strange I went to bed around 3.00 am French time and at that time Trump was well ahead and in the early morning again he was doing pretty good he had the Wisconsin , Michigan, Georgia, Penssylvania, North Carolina and To see after all his advance melt like snow in the sun for after that all the vote when for Biden.
lol.
You are very annoying ...don't you have something else to said then LOL ?
lol. you are very very late with your very very tired conspiracy bullshit. you do not deserve any special treatment. you want to be a trumptard, french or chinese, you get laughed at.
I remember you when you came to one of my thread when there in the past it had a terrorist attack in Germany you came around to my thread showing your big arms like in your avatar to defend the terrorist; you act like a typical leftie .
i showed you my big arms? highly doubtful. maybe you dreamed it? link to your thread, and let's assess your credibility, ditz. lol
You like to push people around , you don't impress me and you forgot about it ...it was back when there were a private section it don't exist anymore .
i found it, and of course, you lied, you dumb dumb dumb person.
2016 Berlin truck attack - Wikipedia
not a link to your thread, where i allegedly defended a terrorist, you lying ditz.

here, perfect example of your bullshit

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Everyone, calm down.
Who died and left you in charge? She seemed pretty sincere to me- but, authoritarians, like you, feel like they know everything there is to know about everything there is to know anything about and in reality don't know shit from shinola-
When do you ever see a non American love our country more than this???.....Lol.I'm going to cry.

She should get a yearly 6 month free stay at Del Cornado in San Diego for that.

Then you have this Eldeer shit face making a total fuck wad of himself. LOL
There are not that much Pro American here in France...some but not a lot.

it was very strange I went to bed around 3.00 am French time and at that time Trump was well ahead and in the early morning again he was doing pretty good he had the Wisconsin , Michigan, Georgia, Penssylvania, North Carolina and To see after all his advance melt like snow in the sun for after that all the vote when for Biden.
You are aware that CNN is a broadcasting company and is in no way an official election center?
I am aware that they are pro leftie everyone could see that.
That has nothing to do with what you are claiming. CNN can screw up all they like it matters not to the tally coming from the states.

Everyone, calm down.
I am more of an MD. Bern kinda guy but I have not forgotten Freudian theory. Her name makes me question her motives. Who picks a well known poison as a handle?

CNN showed it
Not committed it
You burned out stoner.
Everyone, calm down. The OP was just a joke, and should be treated as one.

Dalia is just pulling the RWNJs' collective leg.

Take advantage of the opportunity, and run with it.

Are you the brother of the big arms L.K.Eder ?
No, just someone who enjoys watching a successful practical joke.

lol.
lol. you are very very late with your very very tired conspiracy bullshit. you do not deserve any special treatment. you want to be a trumptard, french or chinese, you get laughed at.
I remember you when you came to one of my thread when there in the past it had a terrorist attack in Germany you came around to my thread showing your big arms like in your avatar to defend the terrorist; you act like a typical leftie .
i showed you my big arms? highly doubtful. maybe you dreamed it? link to your thread, and let's assess your credibility, ditz. lol

She was being sarcastic of course. She's well aware of your little arms and hands.

CNN showed it
Not committed it
You burned out stoner.
And that proves that someone at the master control operator screwed up..it has nothing to do with actual election tallies from the election commission or AG of the state or county...Even a burned out stoned to the bone every day all day kewl dude is still able to figure that out.. Why couldn't yous?

Dude
Somebody stole your brain.

lol.
You like to push people around , you don't impress me and you forgot about it ...it was back when there were a private section it don't exist anymore .
not a link to your thread, where i allegedly defended a terrorist, you lying ditz.

This could be the thread in question but it show well that you are ready to defend the muslim before we did know.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

lol.

She was being sarcastic of course. She's well aware of your little arms and hands.

And brain.

lol.

i am not sure you guys know how message boards work. or anything. stay away from sharp objects.

CNN showed it
Not committed it
You burned out stoner.
And that proves that someone at the master control operator screwed up..it has nothing to do with actual election tallies from the election commission or AG of the state or county...Even a burned out stoned to the bone every day all day kewl dude is still able to figure that out.. Why couldn't yous?

Dude
Somebody stole your brain.
More of that intellectual repose you purportedly engineer yerself...

CNN showed it
Not committed it
You burned out stoner.
Everyone, calm down. The OP was just a joke, and should be treated as one.

Dalia is just pulling the RWNJs' collective leg.

Take advantage of the opportunity, and run with it.

Are you the brother of the big arms L.K.Eder ?
No, just someone who enjoys watching a successful practical joke.

I don't know you at the forum but you surely act like big arm always ready to insult the member.

I saw one clip where a live update on CNN showed Trump losing votes, actually going backward on his number of votes. How does that happen?
Someone in the control room is screwing up with the graphics. The tally has no connection to any govt. facility and it doesn't matter since CNN is just reporting on the current affair..

lol.

This could be the thread in question but it show well that you are ready to defend the muslim before we did know.
the perp was a US american tourist born in bavaria, with a boring german name. not a Muslim.before you twats got all butthurt about alleged election fraud, you were all butthurt about media lying to you about ever present muslim terrorists. without waiting for any solid facts. your linked thread is a perfect example. all you retained, ditz, was my big arms and me defending muslim terrorists. pathetic.

lol.

the perp was a US american tourist born in bavaria, with a boring german name. not a Muslim.before you twats got all butthurt about alleged election fraud, you were all butthurt about media lying to you about ever present muslim terrorists. without waiting for any solid facts. your linked thread is a perfect example. all you retained, ditz, was my big arms and me defending muslim terrorists. pathetic.
LOL

Forum List

Back