I'm Not American but in my heart i am.

Some pretedn to be Christian but like the expression said : Ā« You canā€™t have your cake and eat it too Ā» In French it work more :
Ā« Vouloir le beurre et lā€™argent du beurre Ā»
Being Christian doesn't mean you are holier than others. It means you are a frail sinner and weak. And you try to make yourself better by trying not to repeat mistakes. Especially mistakes that really hurt other people in any way.

Being Christian is only an admission to God you are a lowly sinner trying to do better. Christians sin as much as Atheists. Atheist can admit it easier.

How far do you live from Roland Garros? I love the French Open in May. I'd give anything to walk on those crushed red brick clay courts mashed into ground.
We are all sinners at certain times in my opinion but some sins cannot be minimized simply as if it is part of the nature of things, that is the difference.
I live closer to Lyon.
True. I'm not talking about murder and rape. Just every day run of the mill sins. Lol
Je sais ! ;) and to come back at my thread : i hope that we will not live the same thing that on November 8 ? i mean a hold-up en direct.

Forum List

Back