I'm Not American but in my heart i am.

hey dalia check out this video,i have watched it many times,it gives me goosebumps. they are trying to tell us that biden,someone who only draws a dozen or so people to his rallies somehow had more votes than any president ever in mankind history vs trump who has millions of supporters as evidenced in this video,yeah right.:lmao::cuckoo:

check your pm boix as well dalia,got something i am going to send to you soon.

"If you plant Islam on your soil, don't be surprised if you grow Sharia Law."
Right-wing Christians should welcome Sharia Law.

With a few minor tweaks that Islamic dogma could pass for the Christian conservatives' convoluted reinterpretations of their preferred Holy Books. Their views of scripture are every bit as unreasonable and oppressive as the Sharia Law they condemn. In some ways, more so.

In what ways more so please?
That, depends on the Christian conservative who is reinterpreting Holy Scripture at the moment.

Christian conservatives' application of Biblical teachings are flexible and selective.

This is much the same as the RWNJs' reinterpretation of constitutional law, limited as it is, but always selectively applied.

The impeached president trump's corruption is an excellent example. His actions, if done by President Biden while in office, will bring immediate demands from the RWNJs that he be impeached.

But, unlike the RWNJs, if Biden pulls one tenth the bullsh!t of the impeached president trump, the people who voted for him will be demanding his ouster.

Fill me in on specific corruption by Trump. Him being a spy for Putin?
Specifically, him asking the Ukrainian president to do him the favor of investigating the son of his political opponent in exchange for military aid.

Leveraging national security concerns for his own personal political benefit is the very definition of corruption.

Or threatening legal consequences or political repercussions for refusing to overturn a lawful election is also corruption.

Directly benefitting monetarily from forcing the secret service to book hotel space for protecting you.

Using your foundation as a source of income for legal fees for your campaign.

Etc. Etc.
LOLOL....Secret Service booking a hotel????....WTF. Obamas SS were fucking whores and getting smashed on the job.....LOLOL

Then you have the nerve to mention Foundations

You're going to have to find crimes higher than spitting on the sidewalk.

I'm so happy Trump has made your liberal lives miserable. 4 yrs you tortured to madness.........My Gosh

And i watch the election and i'm not blind and i saw the fraud in live on CNN ++++ Conservative i am, so if the election was a fair one i would have said ; Well we lost and i would have accept it the result because being a conservative that mean not being a bad loser and accept with proud the defeat but this was not the case.
I'd gladly trade you for the 80 million Chinese American Communists in a heart beat.

It's a much lower number that that.
Forgot. I was counting 10 dead million dead voters in. Thanks for the correction.

And i watch the election and i'm not blind and i saw the fraud in live on CNN ++++ Conservative i am, so if the election was a fair one i would have said ; Well we lost and i would have accept it the result because being a conservative that mean not being a bad loser and accept with proud the defeat but this was not the case.
I'd gladly trade you for the 80 million Chinese American Communists in a heart beat.

It's a much lower number that that.
Forgot. I was counting 10 dead million dead voters in. Thanks for the correction.
DAAAAMN ! More than the holohoax ? You win !

Kindly remember, Dalia, that Americans who want accurate reporting NEVER watch CNN.

Like other people, I have not watched one minute of CNN since 2017.

And you may have heard that CNN has frankly admitted that it will not be an especially harsh critic of President Biden's government.

I cannot recommend any American news source to you. Maybe you can find a European source that is reasonably accurate.

Happy New Year
Happy New Year to you too:), as for the European media they suck and I watched Fox New on youtube and we can see how the hold-up came up it was all the way for Trump to fade for Biden "wins" the election , we are really taken for fools.

hey dalia check out this video,i have watched it many times,it gives me goosebumps. they are trying to tell us that biden,someone who only draws a dozen or so people to his rallies somehow had more votes than any president ever in mankind history vs trump who has millions of supporters as evidenced in this video,yeah right.:lmao::cuckoo:

check your pm boix as well dalia,got something i am going to send to you soon.

There was almost no one at the Xiden meetings, many videos that showed him alone and we want people to believe that he would have won? he was not even officially nominated. And yesterday I almost choke when I saw Kamala Harris come bragging about Trump’s phone call She was like a rap style Yo, I pity you because she’ll be your president soon because Xiden won’t last four years and tomorrow I will pray for you for at least the Senate remains Republican.

Gee Dalia----I kinda despised kamalahump the first time I saw her----with her idiotic dark giggle. Back then
I thought I was ALONE

Gee Dalia----I kinda despised kamalahump the first time I saw her----with her idiotic dark giggle. Back then
I thought I was ALONE
She makes me think of Obama as a woman LOL and I noticed another thing during their meeting we hear some rings of cars pretending to be some kind of applause ? that’s all ! We don’t see anyone like the Trump Mega meeting.

With a few minor tweaks that Islamic dogma could pass for the Christian conservatives' convoluted reinterpretations of their preferred Holy Books. Their views of scripture are every bit as unreasonable and oppressive as the Sharia Law they condemn. In some ways, more so.

That, depends on the Christian conservative who is reinterpreting Holy Scripture at the moment.

Christian conservatives' application of Biblical teachings are flexible and selective.

This is much the same as the RWNJs' reinterpretation of constitutional law, limited as it is, but always selectively applied.

The impeached president trump's corruption is an excellent example. His actions, if done by President Biden while in office, will bring immediate demands from the RWNJs that he be impeached.

But, unlike the RWNJs, if Biden pulls one tenth the bullsh!t of the impeached president trump, the people who voted for him will be demanding his ouster.

Specifically, him asking the Ukrainian president to do him the favor of investigating the son of his political opponent in exchange for military aid.

Leveraging national security concerns for his own personal political benefit is the very definition of corruption.

Or threatening legal consequences or political repercussions for refusing to overturn a lawful election is also corruption.

Directly benefitting monetarily from forcing the secret service to book hotel space for protecting you.

Etc. Etc.
LOLOL....Secret Service booking a hotel????....WTF. Obamas SS were fucking whores and getting smashed on the job.....LOLOL

I'm so happy Trump has made your liberal lives miserable. 4 yrs you tortured to madness.........My Gosh
No, secret service booking rooms in a hotel OWNED by the president. It's like charging the secret service rent in order to protect YOUR life.

And yes I have the nerve to mention foundations. Specifically, because this particular foundation was forced to dissolve and the people nominally in charge forbidden to have any such foundation for 10 years, SPECIFICALLY (as you asked) because the proceeds were used for campaign expenses. The law doesn't look kindly on using funds allocated to what is supposed to be charity being used for personal expenses.

I also mentioned using issues with national security implications for personal political gain.

And trying to leverage your position as president in order to overturn the elections AFTER the courts shot you down.

If you want to refer to that as "spitting on a sidewalk" be my guest. I've long since made my peace with the fact that a significant portion of Americans has no sense of morality besides blind loyalty to Trump. But you asked a specific question and I gave a specific answer.

Etc. Etc.

No, secret service booking rooms in a hotel OWNED by the president. It's like charging the secret service rent in order to protect YOUR life.

And yes I have the nerve to mention foundations. Specifically, because this particular foundation was forced to dissolve and the people nominally in charge forbidden to have any such foundation for 10 years, SPECIFICALLY (as you asked) because the proceeds were used for campaign expenses. The law doesn't look kindly on using funds allocated to what is supposed to be charity being used for personal expenses.

I also mentioned using issues with national security implications for personal political gain.

And trying to leverage your position as president in order to overturn the elections AFTER the courts shot you down.

If you want to refer to that as "spitting on a sidewalk" be my guest. I've long since made my peace with the fact that a significant portion of Americans has no sense of morality besides blind loyalty to Trump. But you asked a specific question and I gave a specific answer.
You always write novels? I read the first 3 lines maybe. I won't read this until you condense your shit like me. Thanks.

Starts 6 minutes in. It destroys the fake conspiracy bunk from the retarded right.

Etc. Etc.

You always write novels? I read the first 3 lines maybe. I won't read this until you condense your shit like me. Thanks.
If you are too lazy to read more than 3 sentences I have no interest in talking to you. What I wrote addressed the 2 points you made in a few sentences each and reiterated the 2 you didn't address. You want shorter? Read this.
1609798461537.png

Starts 6 minutes in. It destroys the fake conspiracy bunk from the retarded right.

Anyone who sees and are not blind and who followed the night of the election understood that there was a fraud no conspiracy in that.

Etc. Etc.

If you are too lazy to read more than 3 sentences I have no interest in talking to you. What I wrote addressed the 2 points you made in a few sentences each and reiterated the 2 you didn't address. You want shorter? Read this.
View attachment 437323
I don't have the time to read everyone's threads. Especially ones filled with horse shit like yours. And thank you for having no interest in talking to me. Which I will call out if you do. That settles that.

He who says the least knows the most. or the empty wagon makes the most noise. Pick em

However your book made me laugh so you have to get a funny.

Anyone who sees and are not blind and who followed the night of the election understood that there was a fraud no conspiracy in that.

Yea. I’m gonna trust your retard intuition and not actual facts from Republican voting commission? I know your best skill is TV watching but that don’t make you an expert in elections. I’ll prove it. Go watch dumbo then see if you can fly with your ears from a tall tower.

Yea. I’m gonna trust your retard intuition and not actual facts from Republican voting commission? I know your best skill is TV watching but that don’t make you an expert in elections. I’ll prove it. Go watch dumbo then see if you can fly with your ears from a tall tower.

Well, it's a fact believe or not i don't care the French medias are talking about the fact that this election smell bad like a fraud and there are democrat, So.

Well, it's a fact believe or not i don't care the French medias are talking about the fact that this election smell bad like a fraud and there are democrat, So.

Did you watch the video?

I now bestow upon thee the Honorary American Citizen Award for outstanding contributions for our country from far away lands. This award gives you status far above any American hating liberal Chinese loving Communist traitor.

Congratulations. Please say a few words on what you see in America from afar.

Did you watch the video?

Non

I now bestow upon thee the Honorary American Citizen Award for outstanding contributions for our country from far away lands. This award gives you status far above any American hating liberal Chinese loving Communist traitor.

Congratulations. Please say a few words on what you see in America from afar.

I don't know what to said maybe i will said that i love the American 50

But the democrats have everything destroy with their liberal who changes the world and nothing is preserved.

Forum List

Back