I'm Seriously Considering Getting a Mac...

:rofl:

are you trying to compare dick lengths here? Fucking around with photoshop and tinkering with open source animation software is hardly producing anything. Let's see your name on a product and i'll be impressed. Shit, you take your gay fucking three page mac wizards WAAAAAY to seriously.

Just as I thought, big talk, produce nothing........... must be a loyal democrat.:razz:

just as I thought.. throw down a gauntlet and then back away with no posted products of his own outside of laughably fucking around with a 3 page wizard.

Must be a tick on the atrophied nutsack of steve jobs.

I've posted some of my work, so has Kitten.......... where's yours?

Just as I thought, big talk, produce nothing........... must be a loyal democrat.:razz:

just as I thought.. throw down a gauntlet and then back away with no posted products of his own outside of laughably fucking around with a 3 page wizard.

I said products, lil guy. Not adding a single layer to the images that came with your photoshop suite. It doesn't impress me on iota that you diddle around with a program. I you are not selling what you make then you have no reason to climb onto a high horse, baggage master.

:lol:

oh yea.. im sure you would really munch on a free rat burger from the bum in the alley instead of a big mac. :lol:

sure.

I tellya.. mcd's sure is a fucking icon of fail every time it builds another store across the globe!

Gee Skippy, comprehension isn't your strong suit is it.

facts don't seem to be yours.

after all... CLEARLY it's just marketing that causes people to eat at mcds! They could literally offer a McShit and fries and, as long as there are ads, people will eat it.

yea... something like that.

:cuckoo:

Ok, reading and comprehension are both issues with you. You only chose to focus one the one point I made and inapproprately attach it to the whole. Very interesting.

Gee Skippy, comprehension isn't your strong suit is it.

after all... CLEARLY it's just marketing that causes people to eat at mcds! They could literally offer a McShit and fries and, as long as there are ads, people will eat it.

Ok, reading and comprehension are both issues with you. You only chose to focus one the one point I made and inapproprately attach it to the whole. Very interesting.

Yea, i'd probably slowly back away from your position in this thread too, dude.

after all.. it's the MARKETING that makes windows and mcds popular products.. COULDN'T be the products themselves.. noooooo...

:thup:

I said products, lil guy. Not adding a single layer to the images that came with your photoshop suite. It doesn't impress me on iota that you diddle around with a program. I you are not selling what you make then you have no reason to climb onto a high horse, baggage master.

Actually, my golf course shots have been used in over 100 books that we have produced. I've also done the illustrations for 25 of those. An assortment were also used in a hardback book on Spectacular Golf Holes Of Texas.

This illustration was created in Illustrator and Photoshop from scratch. I have no idea what you are talking about when you say "images that came with your photoshop suite"

What is your name on dick master?

um, I guess i'll just have to take your word for it...

and, come on.. is that what you are bragging about? You've got layers and are using the airbrush to make a rather half assed illustration of a birdseye view of a golf course. HR Geiger you are not. You can go ahead and climb down from your podium now.

baggage master.

I'm curious shithead, is this suppose to bother me? How would you know what I do if I wouldn't have written about it on this board, obviously I'm not ashamed of working part time for a major airline that provides me with ridiculous benefits, if I was I would have kept it hidden. Next weekend, when I get over the flu, I just might fly to Paris for lunch, First Class, for free.

What do you do dipshit?

and, come on.. is that what you are bragging about? You've got layers and are using the airbrush to make a rather half assed illustration of a birdseye view of a golf course. HR Geiger you are not. You can go ahead and climb down from your podium now.

HR Geiger? Did you mean Hans Ruedi Giger? Did I ever claim to be a world renowned illustrator?
Half assed eh, you do one.......... oh, that's right, you just play kid's games on your lousy windoe box. That "half assed" illustration made me 2 grand, you'll have to take my word on that too. Judging by what you have written, you know nothing about Photoshop except for the word layers.

Yea, i'd probably slowly back away from your position in this thread too, dude.

after all.. it's the MARKETING that makes windows and mcds popular products.. COULDN'T be the products themselves.. noooooo...

:thup:

Once again, you continue to have a challenge with reading and comprehension. The question is, is it willfull? :cuckoo:

While in a recession Apple sells more computers and iphones than any other quarter.......... what a joke of a company.:lol:

US EARNINGS WRAP: Apple Smashes Views, TI Sees Higher Demand - WSJ.com

Apple Smashes Views Again; Stock Hits New High

Apple Inc.'s (AAPL) fiscal fourth-quarter profit jumped 47% as the company sold more Macintosh computers and iPhones than in any previous quarter, which helped drive revenue. Shares were up 6.4% to $202 in after-hours trading, hitting a new high, as the company's latest results easily beat analysts' expectations

HR Geiger? Did you mean Hans Ruedi Giger? Did I ever claim to be a world renowned illustrator?
Half assed eh, you do one.......... oh, that's right, you just play kid's games on your lousy windoe box. That "half assed" illustration made me 2 grand, you'll have to take my word on that too. Judging by what you have written, you know nothing about Photoshop except for the word layers.

gosh, I sure did ruffle YOUR feathers! I wonder why!

Hey, when you get done glamorizing your failure of a life and rationalizing both your fantasy jaunt to Europe AND your piece of shit computing choices feel free to go find my luggage. Thanks!

And, again, I told you exactly how you created that image. You did nothing profound. hell, I bet you threw that together about 3 minutes after watching a fucking youtube video. Next time you throw down the gauntlet make sure to bring you A game, servant.

ps... it's pretty laughable when your iconic computing company makes MOST OF IT'S REVENUE FROM MP3 PLAYERS AND CELL PHONES.

yea. impressive.

Get a Dell :cool:

And no its not because I have shares of their stock still.

My first Dell was good, though not as good as my first Presario or Gateway. The second of each sucked big time! Then I went Mac, still have it.

Hey, when you get done glamorizing your failure of a life and rationalizing both your fantasy jaunt to Europe AND your piece of shit computing choices feel free to go find my luggage. Thanks!

And, again, I told you exactly how you created that image. You did nothing profound. hell, I bet you threw that together about 3 minutes after watching a fucking youtube video. Next time you throw down the gauntlet make sure to bring you A game, servant.

ps... it's pretty laughable when your iconic computing company makes MOST OF IT'S REVENUE FROM MP3 PLAYERS AND CELL PHONES.

yea. impressive.

This will be my last response to you, you have no credibility, you are obviously ashamed of what you do for a living, why bother even arguing with you. I'm now guessing you're actually just a pimple faced little fat boy playing video games with your Windoes powered PC in your mommy's room........ really, you should ask her to buy you a machine for yourself....... faggot.

...says the nutter whose expertise I could cram in a thimble and still have enough room for her brain....

go salivate over your betamax and laserdisc, beyotch.

Hey Shogun,
What do you do on your computer besides the lame ass insult posts. Kitten produces animation, I produce photography and illustrations........ show us some of your work........ or do you just play nerd games?

are you trying to compare dick lengths here? Fucking around with photoshop and tinkering with open source animation software is hardly producing anything. Let's see your name on a product and i'll be impressed. Shit, you take your gay fucking three page mac wizards WAAAAAY to seriously.

:eusa_eh: I thought you were just naive, but now I see ... you're a Microsucks robot.

Google = All Ubuntu
Yahoo = All Linux
France, Germany, Poland ... many other governments = Linux/Unix
Youtube = Ubuntu/Kubuntu

AOL = Microsucks
MSNBC = Microsucks
Hannity = Microsucks

Seriously .... I am a beginner with animation, yet with the open source I can still do more than many who have spent decades with Microsucks wannabe CAD programs that barely render. Haven't seen much of Sitarro's work but I am sure it's better than anything you have made ... ever. I am currently writing my third game, first one was not popular, second one I fucked up the server and couldn't find out where I did, this newest one though is coming along tight. What have you done? I also install and manage servers for small businesses, and turn away many requests for my work from others (databases and synchronizations are my specialty). How many companies are asking for your work? How many companies even care what you think? Seriously, if you like McDonalds burgers over the safer, healthier, and better quality ones, have at it, just don't lie and tell us that McDonald's makes a better burger just because they sell more of them.

yea. impressive.

This will be my last response to you, you have no credibility, you are obviously ashamed of what you do for a living, why bother even arguing with you. I'm now guessing you're actually just a pimple faced little fat boy playing video games with your Windoes powered PC in your mommy's room........ really, you should ask her to buy you a machine for yourself....... faggot.

it's no secret that I work in HR, buddy. LOVE IT. You see, stability doesn't mean having to get a side job at the airport. Now go fetch my bags.

Hey Shogun,
What do you do on your computer besides the lame ass insult posts. Kitten produces animation, I produce photography and illustrations........ show us some of your work........ or do you just play nerd games?

:eusa_eh: I thought you were just naive, but now I see ... you're a Microsucks robot.

Google = All Ubuntu
Yahoo = All Linux
France, Germany, Poland ... many other governments = Linux/Unix
Youtube = Ubuntu/Kubuntu

AOL = Microsucks
MSNBC = Microsucks
Hannity = Microsucks

Seriously .... I am a beginner with animation, yet with the open source I can still do more than many who have spent decades with Microsucks wannabe CAD programs that barely render. Haven't seen much of Sitarro's work but I am sure it's better than anything you have made ... ever. I am currently writing my third game, first one was not popular, second one I fucked up the server and couldn't find out where I did, this newest one though is coming along tight. What have you done? I also install and manage servers for small businesses, and turn away many requests for my work from others (databases and synchronizations are my specialty). How many companies are asking for your work? How many companies even care what you think? Seriously, if you like McDonalds burgers over the safer, healthier, and better quality ones, have at it, just don't lie and tell us that McDonald's makes a better burger just because they sell more of them.

yea yea yea.. and your invisible friend tells you that you are hot too. Go back to talking into your mirror kitten smalley.

yea. impressive.

it's no secret that I work in HR, buddy. LOVE IT. You see, stability doesn't mean having to get a side job at the airport. Now go fetch my bags.

Let me guess, the shocking pink bag with pink ribbons on it and a 12 inch dildo in it, right? If I see it I'll take a shit in it and send it to Narita by way of Guam.

I REALLY can't wait to get back on this board regularly for some spirited debates... For almost a month, I've been literally consumed with computer problems -- viruses, a computer dying, and two replacements that have been unsuccessful. I've been a die-hard Dell fan for over 15 years, but after a month of contacting them on almost a daily basis and getting two computers that failed to connect consistently to the internet, I think I've given up on them. The general quality of their technicians and customer care providers have gone down dramatically and because they have so many customers, I'm just another face in the crowd and they don't care that I've been a loyal customer for this many years.

In a nutshell, the two replacement Dell desktops were getting intermittant internet connection and I know that the problem is NOT with the internet service provider (Optimum Online -- cable), modem, nor the router. The reason I know this is that I have I have other computers that connected fine without interruption during this whole time.

To the Mac Users: Do any of you have PC's? and how easily are you able to use files between the Mac and PC? For example if I use a Microsoft Excel document or Microsoft Word document, can I edit back and forth between the Mac and PC?

What is their tech service like? Are they available for online, phone, and in-store support?

We rely heavily on the computers for our homeschooling and I can't afford to spend more time troubleshooting and sending back more duds. Thanks in advance for any input or suggestions you may have.
If you get an Intel Mac, you can have the Mac OS, Windoze, and Linix running at the same time if you use the program "Parallels Desktop." You will be able to copy and paste between operating systems so you will still be able to use any Windoze programs you might need while using the Mac for safe easy virus free internet access. MS Office runs on both Windoze and Macs. MS tends only to update the Windoze version sooner than the Mac version.

The top of the line Intel Mac towers hold 4 hard drives and 16 GB of ram, so you could dedicate one HD and 4GB of ram each to 4 different operating systems and have all 4 running smoothly at the same time. NICE!

Forum List

Back