I'm so sick of the rightwing denial of man made climate change

To the 97% lie we go....

"The "97 percent" figure in the Zimmerman/Doran survey represents the views of only 79 respondents who listed climate science as an area of expertise and said they published more than half of their recent peer-reviewed papers on climate change.

Seventy-nine scientists—of the 3,146 who responded to the survey—does not a consensus make."

More debunking of lies and bullshit at link.

Joseph Bast and Roy Spencer The Myth of the Climate Change 97 - WSJ
It really wouldn't change the fact that the vast majority of peer reviewed studies from around the world all come to same conclusion now would it?
yea Billy and you believe a ship in 1870 the Great Britain challenger accurately measured ocean temperature to a 10th of a degree at a depth of 900 meters?

Bet you believe in the tooth fairy also(;);.;'
Huh?

What you don't even know?

Ocean temperture records US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

To the 97% lie we go....

"The "97 percent" figure in the Zimmerman/Doran survey represents the views of only 79 respondents who listed climate science as an area of expertise and said they published more than half of their recent peer-reviewed papers on climate change.

Seventy-nine scientists—of the 3,146 who responded to the survey—does not a consensus make."

And I'm sure if 97% of 79 out of 3146 agreed climate change was happening and caused by man the other 3077 would have said "what no? Liberal bullshit" but please call them up and find out. Never mind that many of those not surveyed ALSO wrote papers on how climate change is real and man made.

You are spewing garbage. Refute the findings in the article or shut the fuck up.
Then link an article I can read without buying a subscription! Come on, this is the internet, who pays for news?

Just an FYI for the sane ones among us aka deniers there is really a growing number of incidents of peer review fraud.

Researchers are finding ways to peer review their own studies or have the ability to choose a reviewer from a friendly circle.

Here's just one mega fraud bust.

Dozens Of Scientific Papers Withdrawn After Peer-Review Fraud Uncovered
March 29, 2015 | by Stephen Luntz

shutterstock_204070765.jpg

"Scientific Publisher BioMed Central has withdrawn 43 papers, and is investigating many more, over what it calls the “fabrication” of peer reviews.

Representatives of Journal editors have admitted the papers are the tip of a dangerous iceberg, and the scandal may to lead to an overhaul of how peer review is conducted.

Peer review is fundamental to science, a central part of the process of self-correction that sets it aside from faith-based systems.

True peer review does not end with publication; plenty of scientific papersare published only to subsequently be shown to have major flaws.

However, the initial process whereby editors of scientific publications send work, usually anonymized, to other researchers for checking is meant to filter out the worst mistakes.

That failed for a number of the 277 journals BioMed Central publishes, with researchers finding ways to review their own papers, or those of friends.

The problem may be far more widespread, and BioMed Central may be ahead of the curve in picking the issue up".

Rest at link. Excellent read.

Dozens Of Scientific Papers Withdrawn After Peer-Review Fraud Uncovered IFLScience

To the 97% lie we go....

And I'm sure if 97% of 79 out of 3146 agreed climate change was happening and caused by man the other 3077 would have said "what no? Liberal bullshit" but please call them up and find out. Never mind that many of those not surveyed ALSO wrote papers on how climate change is real and man made.

You are spewing garbage. Refute the findings in the article or shut the fuck up.
Then link an article I can read without buying a subscription! Come on, this is the internet, who pays for news?

I don't subscribe to WSJ and it came up just fine for me.

To the 97% lie we go....

It wants 12 dollars for 12 months for me to read more than the first paragraph. Idk, maybe I'm doing something wrong..

To the 97% lie we go....

It wants 12 dollars for 12 months for me to read more than the first paragraph. Idk, maybe I'm doing something wrong..
Eh, I can't refute an article I can't read. I guess I'll just shut the fuck up. Good night, enjoy righteous internet anger and the power it gives your heart.

The ONLY reason why the RW base has chosen not to believe in this phenomenon is because republicans told them not to. Al Gore just had to get involved so of course repubs through a tantrum over it to defend the interests of oil companies. Because the RW base are pawns, they buy into it.

RW clowns: Save your cherry picked "studies" that are NOT peer reviewed and are likely funded by big oil that argue against human caused climate change. Youre wasting your life over them. The vast majority of peer reviewed studies from AROUND THE WORLD confirm it to be real. The science is settled. I don't give a shit what democrats or Obama say about it. I listen to the actual experts.

Survey finds 97 climate science papers agree warming is man-made Dana Nuccitelli Environment The Guardian

"Believe" Religious nutters are all alike....aren't you... This paper has been proven false and you anti science deniers ignore that and spew your religious insanity.

God damn Liberals. Fucking up a good thing. If it isn't broke, they always find a way to fuck shit up.

What about the God-made farmer? :dunno:

You can't argue with Paul Harvey now, can you?

"God made a farmer".

The farmer is the single most raper of the environment. Is the farmer in "the news"? :dunno:

No. He is not. Because you Liberals kiss the farmer's sphicter. You lap at the ass of the farmer.

The farmer plants 58 million acres of corn to make ethanol and you call it good.

"Lo- and the farmer made seed of 58 million mother fucking acres".

And the Liberals called it good. :lol:

You fuckers crack me up.
What are you even talking about?
Candidate :slap:

Agriculture is the number one polluter of the environment.

Is it in the news?

No.

That's what I'm talking about.

Bitch. :slap:
Do you really not understand that farming has nothing to do with climate change?
5 years ago cow farts were all the rage. What happened?

The ONLY reason why the RW base has chosen not to believe in this phenomenon is because republicans told them not to. Al Gore just had to get involved so of course repubs through a tantrum over it to defend the interests of oil companies. Because the RW base are pawns, they buy into it.

RW clowns: Save your cherry picked "studies" that are NOT peer reviewed and are likely funded by big oil that argue against human caused climate change. Youre wasting your life over them. The vast majority of peer reviewed studies from AROUND THE WORLD confirm it to be real. The science is settled. I don't give a shit what democrats or Obama say about it. I listen to the actual experts.

Survey finds 97 climate science papers agree warming is man-made Dana Nuccitelli Environment The Guardian

Dear Billy000
A. Please take heart knowing that it isn't necessary to believe in the Global Warming effects
to work on reducing or preventing pollution, emissions, and other chemical and toxic wastes
throwing off the natural balance and destroying resources faster than they can be replenished.

There are many related issues, such as saving endangered wildlife and ecosystems,
that involve the SAME solutions of stopping all unnatural excess and destruction to the environment.

Focusing there will work even better by uniting instead of dividing people.

B. Also, please do not project the "equal and opposite" reaction to the
parallel situation, where fundamentalists on the right SLAM atheists and secular humanists
for not following the same religion and believing and expressing faith in God the same way.

Many people also assume that not believing in God or Jesus "as taught in Christianity"
is some condition that decides if you are moral or not. They don't take into consideration
there are OTHER ways of relating to the same CONCEPT as God/Jesus but that
Secular Humanists and Nontheists may not use the same religious terms or structures that Christians do.
That doesn't mean they have to be left out, and that the Christian religion is the only way to teach these
universal concepts.

Billy000 the same way it is Unfair to make a condition out of believing in God/Jesus as taught by Christians
and using THAT as a reason to judge and condemn people,
it isn't Fair to "make a religious condition or test" out of Global Warming
as if that is the "only way to stop excess pollution and waste, and to promote environmental restoration.

There are other ways to reach agreement and work together.
Don't make the same mistake so many religious fundamentalists do,
by making a condition out of something that isn't necessary.
It actually distracts by dividing people and wasting time, energy and resources fighting
instead of uniting around solutions to help the environment and investing our efforts there.

To the 97% lie we go....

Same here. Libs may censor the WSJ...

Accusations do you no good whatsoever, nor does it lend credibility to your so called cause. There is no doubt that weather patterns change and I do not have to be a scientist to know this. I can go by what I have actually seen with my own eyes. Deserts and forests switch places. It is the way God created nature. You can travel through the United States and observe it from Baja, to Arizona to up through Montana and zigzag back down to Florida the landscapes have changed in the times of earth.

We mined and removed areas that showed clearly that just as seasons change so do weather patterns and land masses. When you can personally look at the actual layers of sedimentations you can observe this also. Upon the land and under it can be visually seen that there are times where the midwest was a sea (you can still see the fossils in the stone if you look), a mud bog, a tropical forest, then it became a desert where sands drifted in into banks up to thirty feet deep, flooded areas to areas where ice ground boulders underneath it as it moved across the land headed southward, to another layer of forest debris, floods again, a layer of blown sand materials, another layer of leaves and then another layer of forest organics and then plains. This can all be seen in just a few acres; even areas where earthquakes pushed and shoved the land mass and turned the soils like a washing machine would can be observed. Layers of organics, artifacts, rocks and fossils can also show what has transpired on earths surface throughout the ages. Heck you don't even have to questimate what happen you can actually get out and personally see it if your willing to open your eyes and look.

In my op if anyone refuses to look at the whole pollution and scheme of earth science they are not really looking. If you are willing to allow mass pollution slide in favor of chemical giants stripping the life out of the soils, waters and the people you really do not seem serious at all in my op.

Why not start asking why do organically grown cattle in the Midwest have Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Platinum, Thallium, Thorium, Uranium,
Nickel, Silver, Tin and Titanium in their systems? Where did all that higher concentrations of Aluminum and Mercury come from? Mercury is not native to the soil here but we have it in abundance in the soil and the water now. Farming from chemically treated seeds and coal fired plants without scrubbers? Hell for all I know that could also be some of the shit they are releasing above us with those jets that are leaving the chem trails. I know we had some f'ing airplane fly over us spraying crap that came out from the Omaha area while we was working one day in our little obscured area and the next few days or so there were dead birds everywhere. That took place in about 2001. Next thing ya know a week later there was west Nile disease reported by neighbors 15 miles away (dead birds around and some dead horses too and then next it was on the more local news.

I don't have your degrees and you can claim whatever you won't but not everyone is going to go for these bullshit games lil money grubs a few people want to play anymore.

Holy crap, cry much? Me thinks you forget what country this is. We are allowed to think for ourselves. Dude. you are really sucking in the liberal kool-aid now aren't you. I bet you think we should all die? right? How dare us think differently. I have one piece of advice that would actually do your side well. Debate the subject and provide evidence. It's really quite that simple. You have any data on how warm an added 120 PPM of CO2 is supposed to be? Got that experiment do ya? Nope. Do some actual science. Read up on what science is supposed to be about. It isn't pretty to whine on a message forum! You look desperate.

Also would help to sample man's CO2 against Nature's and see how each behaves and then show us how evil our CO2 is.

Experts like Al Gore? :lol:
No you douche not Al Gore. Christ I made that clear in my OP. Try reading it. I don't give a shit what Gore says.
he was your spokesman for years. How can anyone ignore his presence in this. Holy crap again, can you stop whining.

I'd say this thread is an example that the liberals are running scared. The earth isn't behaving.

Didn't you know 97% of all scientists were bribed by Obama to fake studies?
The only honest scientists are the few being paid millions by big oil to disprove all these heinous liberal lies.
just one experiment dude. Present one!!!!!!!!!!Got one that shows man made CO2 is evil? Really do you?

I'd say this thread is an example that the liberals are running scared. The earth isn't behaving.
the cult answer is to put an aspirin in the toilet and flush it to cure earth

Or open the doors with the air condioning on full blast... To cool it

Or

To spend trillions of dollars to lower it to a tenth of a degree

Fuckin dumb shits when yellow stone explodes or an asteroid wipes us out a year latter.

When warmists control the peer review process, the science is far from settled.
What we have here is what Galileo faced 400 years ago with Pope Urban Gore and the inquisition
what we have here is a 'failure to communicate'. have them post up the experiment that proves mans CO2 is different than nature's as far as its ability to cause temperatures to increase.

When warmists control the peer review process, the science is far from settled.
What we have here is what Galileo faced 400 years ago with Pope Urban Gore and the inquisition
Can you even define a "warmist"? No of course not.
can you define a denier?

This entire thread seems like troll food for the right wingers who don't believe climate change is man made.
You think THIS time they'll believe science? Noooope.
Because we we're told so?

No Billy we all graduated from the second grade when they taught about the past ice ages and stuff.

Again Billy us old enough to remember has been hearing your fear mongering for the past 40 years , that's what were sick of.
Just because you aren't smart enough to understand climate science, it doesn't mean your childish rationale for being skeptical means a damn.
obviously you don't understand climate science or science in general. See you don't know the preferred practices that these folks acclaim to live by, all except climate scientists. LOL

Forum List

Back