I'm Starting To Change My Mind About Trump

Be sure to inform the DOJ, HaShevtheHoax
Ohhh you have both of us in your head, you have HDS as well as TDS.
images-1 (12).jpg

How about the face that Biden is getting senile as fuck? How about his shit record as a president in every single category? How about the fact the Hunters laptop is now known to be real AND there are shitloads of Biden bribery money transfers?

...but you dont think much has changed? :laugh:

How about I already mentioned Biden's mental state? How about nothing from Hunter's laptop has stained Joe? How about your claim every record is shit when annualized GDP under Biden is higher than Trumps and so are jobs gains? How about there is actually no actual evidence of Joe taking bribes?

How about I already mentioned Biden's mental state? How about nothing from Hunter's laptop has stained Joe? How about your claim every record is shit when annualized GDP under Biden is higher than Trumps and so are jobs gains? How about there is actually no actual evidence of Joe taking bribes?
Does "10% for the Big Guy" ring any bells? A shitload of stuff in there stained Joe. Its how we know he lied when he claimed he never met Hunters business partners. :cuckoo:

It's about Trump, bub, not Biden.
The reply was to discussion about security of docs secret service vs China donated funded library at a college. Try and keep up and stop thinking your trolling top posts is a good thing, the discussion always reveals your lacking policies, lacking refutation, shows desperation contradicting claims of a an election win and leading polls or can win in 2024. If that were the case you would not be acting so Psychotic and sociopathic. Neither you,
img-56de42ac.jpeg

You are facing the wrong direction...

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

That is not Biden's library either.

You think the University of Delaware has classified federal government documents??
Yeah 1) some but worse 2) they found mostly stolen docs
He removed them without permission or rights to

Does "10% for the Big Guy" ring any bells? A shitload of stuff in there stained Joe. Its how we know he lied when he claimed he never met Hunters business partners. :cuckoo:

What's illegal about that?

So is his home a library too? :badgrin:
He thinks his corvette garage is...
What your news source fails to tell you that is SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT.

He thinks his corvette garage is...
What your news source fails to tell you that is SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT.

I never said it wasn't seriously important. Of course it is.

Most of the top secret shit is stuff the DOJ is trying to hide from the American taxpayer, corrupt bastards that they are.

The reply was to discussion about security of docs secret service vs China donated funded library at a college. Try and keep up and stop thinking your trolling top posts is a good thing, the discussion always reveals your lacking policies, lacking refutation, shows desperation contradicting claims of a an election win and leading polls or can win in 2024. If that were the case you would not be acting so Psychotic and sociopathic. Neither you,

You are facing the wrong direction...
HaShevtheHoax keeps trying to shift the target from DonaldtheHoax.

HaShevtheHoax keeps trying to shift the target from DonaldtheHoax.
Yes, but HaShev ’s whataboutism ain’t gonna work when Trump is indicted for the January 6 insurrection and fake electors scheme to overturn the election by disrupting a congressional proceeding. There is no other “what about that” in the history of mankind.

Jack Smith picked a lot of low hanging fruit on the Mar-a-Lago indictment. Even the Trump Judge Trump and A Trump
jury will have to convict.

Yes, but HaShev ’s whataboutism ain’t gonna work when Trump is indicted for the January 6 insurrection and fake electors scheme to overturn the election by disrupting a congressional proceeding. There is no other “what about that” in the history of mankind.

Jack Smith picked a lot of low hanging fruit on the Mar-a-Lago indictment. Even the Trump Judge Trump and A Trump
jury will have to convict.
Context context context, the whataboutism is a response to someone questioning the security of the secret service at the resort, so comparing it to the non secret service security of Bush Obama Clinton and Biden's druggie sons house and a China funded Delaware college Library is valid, to say otherwise is a smokescreen attempt to avoid refutation in order to ad hominem attack the person and avoid the point in an intellectually dishonest manner.

7notfu.jpg

Yes, but @HaShev ’s whataboutism ain’t gonna work when Trump is indicted for the January 6 insurrection and fake electors scheme to overturn the election by disrupting a congressional proceeding. There is no other “what about that” in the history of mankind.

Context context context, the whataboutism is a response to someone questioning the security of the secret service at the resort, so comparing it to the non secret service security of Bush Obama Clinton and Biden's druggie sons house and a China funded Delaware college Library is valid, to say otherwise is a smokescreen attempt to avoid refutation in order to ad hominem attack the person and avoid the point in an intellectually dishonest manner.

Not much of a reply to my post. I wrote { nf.23.06.12 #496 } “when Trump is indicted for the January 6 insurrection and fake electors scheme to overturn the election by disrupting a congressional proceeding. There is no other “what about that” in the history of mankind.”

Mr HaShev ignored that point in post { hshv.23.06.12 #497 }. If another indictment comes soon regarding the Jan6 & fake electors crimes by Trump there is no way to rely on bbbbut buuuttt but what about Hillary when she tried to overturn the election she lost.. {nf23.06.12 #498 }

Not much of a reply to my post. I wrote { nf.23.06.12 #496 } “when Trump is indicted for the January 6 insurrection and fake electors scheme to overturn the election by disrupting a congressional proceeding. There is no other “what about that” in the history of mankind.”

Mr HaShev ignored that point in post { hshv.23.06.12 #497 }. If another indictment comes soon regarding the Jan6 & fake electors crimes by Trump there is no way to rely on bbbbut buuuttt but what about Hillary when she tried to overturn the election she lost..
You are on the wrong topic, we aren't discussing the Jan 6 nonsense.
Pesaki herself sliped and admitted you can't blame Trump.
And your premise about Electorates is pointless now that we were shown that congress was illegitimate due to illegal election manipulations of the midterms.-oops

You are on the wrong topic, we aren't discussing the Jan 6 nonsense.
Pesaki herself sliped and admitted you can't blame Trump.
And your premise about Electorates is pointless now that we were shown that congress was illegitimate due to illegal election manipulations of the midterms.-oops
Psaki admitted nothing of the sort.

Forum List

Back