🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Im surprised the Liberal media admitted that Biden had a bad night

I thought they was going to make me think I am blind and deaf and say...............BIDEN HAD A WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE LMAO
You want lies, you tune in to the right-wing media.

The retards who claimed they won the election in 2020. Or the lies about Jan 6 - just some tourists having a good time?

You want lies, you tune in to the right-wing media.

The retards who claimed they won the election in 2020. Or the lies about Jan 6 - just some tourists having a good time?
I remember right before I went to sleep Trump was leading by a large margin and woke up next morning and found out he lost

I thought they was going to make me think I am blind and deaf and say...............BIDEN HAD A WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE LMAO

I thought so as well only because they promoted this as a make or break debate for Biden and his primary objective was to show that he was full of vigor and mental acuity.

The crazy thing is that for many Americans this is the first they have really sat and listened to him for a long time since he was hidden in the 2020 campaign. Imagine their reaction when they realized he is not a Springchicken anymore and is many steps behind Trump.

It is very possible. Those closest to him know he has been this bad for at least a year, if not more. The question is, did they bargain to stay in the next administration to whoever is in line to pitch hit?
He wasn't close to all there four years ago, and it was papered over.....All the media "shock" last night is the phoniest act I can ever remember seeing....What we're living is absolutely Soviet.

It was the enntire point....This is all a bushwhack and psyop to push him aside.
I tend to agree

I checked it out

Until now, the first presidential debate have started in September

IMO they want plenty of time to replace him

And if I were to take a guess

I would say that Gavin Newsom is gonna be their great white hope

He wasn't close to all there four years ago, and it was papered over.....All the media "shock" last night is the phoniest act I can ever remember seeing....What we're living is absolutely Soviet.
It's a progressive disease. My Aunt had it. So, he was better 4 years ago, but that doesn't mean he was competent enough to be President and I stated on this forum before he was elected that his wife as abusing him by making him run.

Now it's clear that the disease has almost run its entire course and he won't be long for this world. I'll reiterate that the AG of Deleware should file criminal charges against Jill Biden for elder abuse, but everyone knows that won't happen.

Either way, the best thing that could happen to him is to fade into the background, let Trump have the country, and then we all should be working on getting a good candidate for 2028.

He’s making carrying water for him difficult. Everyone can see it. I doubt he makes it to the finish line much less winning the election

I remember right before I went to sleep Trump was leading by a large margin and woke up next morning and found out he lost
Me too! I went to bed and he was winning, I woke up at 2 am and he was on TV talking about how suddenly Biden was ahead....

I thought so as well only because they promoted this as a make or break debate for Biden and his primary objective was to show that he was full of vigor and mental acuity.

The crazy thing is that for many Americans this is the first they have really sat and listened to him for a long time since he was hidden in the 2020 campaign. Imagine their reaction when they realized he is not a Springchicken anymore and is many steps behind Trump.
If each of his felony convictions or judgments for sexual assault are considered steps, you could be right.

Forum List

Back