"I'm the most investigated innocent person in America..."

'I'm the most investigated innocent person in America!' Hillary Clinton snaps back in documentary | Daily Mail Online

Does Hillary really expect people to believe she's innocent of all the crimes she's been accused of?

Do you believe Hillary is innocent?

The Right has been investigating Hillary for 30 years now.

She has never been charged with a single crime- let alone convicted.

She is either innocent- or a criminal mastermind. Hell 3 years into the Trump administration and your Dear Leader still hasn 't managed to manufacture a case against her.

So- do you think Trump is innocent of all the crimes he has been accused of?

'I'm the most investigated innocent person in America!' Hillary Clinton snaps back in documentary | Daily Mail Online

Does Hillary really expect people to believe she's innocent of all the crimes she's been accused of?

Comey stated that she broke the law.
But his boss made it clear no charges would be brought up thanks to the tarmac meeting.
I thought Comey was a no good lying piece of shit?

He is, he admitted she broke the law, which is obvious to everyone, then lied and said she was too dumb to know she was breaking the law.
So why wasn't she convicted of this crime?
She wasn't convicted because we have a two-track justice system, one for powerful Democrats, and one for the rest of us.

She wasn't even charged with a crime.

You do realize that Trump has been in charge of the FBI and the DOJ for 3 years now- at this point if Clinton has not been charged- its because either there is no evidence of a chargeable crime- or Trump is covering it up- which do you believe?

He is, he admitted she broke the law, which is obvious to everyone, then lied and said she was too dumb to know she was breaking the law.

Because the Hussein Cabal admitted she broke the law, then said they still wouldn’t press charges.
3 different answers, from 3 different right wing nut jobs, and all 3 answers are comical, LOL.
Whitewater. Hillary was guilty as sin in this swindle, but got away with it.

Benghazi. Hillary blamed a video but it was her own incompetence that got those men killed in Libya.

Emails. Hillary was guilty but the corrupt FBI director let her off the hook. Other people have gone to prison for the same crime.

Wow- she must be a criminal mastermind. I mean after what- 4 years of Congress investigating Whitewater- and all they got was Bill lying about getting a blowjob.

Because the Hussein Cabal admitted she broke the law, then said they still wouldn’t press charges.
3 different answers, from 3 different right wing nut jobs, and all 3 answers are comical, LOL.

Benghazi. Hillary blamed a video but it was her own incompetence that got those men killed in Libya.

Emails. Hillary was guilty but the corrupt FBI director let her off the hook. Other people have gone to prison for the same crime.

Wow- she must be a criminal mastermind. I mean after what- 4 years of Congress investigating Whitewater- and all they got was Bill lying about getting a blowjob.
No, she’s just got that White Democrat Privilege.

No, she’s just got that White Democrat Privilege.
:cuckoo:

But his boss made it clear no charges would be brought up thanks to the tarmac meeting.

Show us where he admitted this.

False. You must not have been paying attention.

You’re the one who doesn’t pay attention:

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

How come you cant highlight the words "broke the law" in all that bullshit?

Forum List

Back