"I'm the most investigated innocent person in America..."

Comey stated that she broke the law.
False. You must not have been paying attention.

You’re the one who doesn’t pay attention:

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

'I'm the most investigated innocent person in America!' Hillary Clinton snaps back in documentary | Daily Mail Online

Does Hillary really expect people to believe she's innocent of all the crimes she's been accused of?

Do you believe Hillary is innocent?

But his boss made it clear no charges would be brought up thanks to the tarmac meeting.
I thought Comey was a no good lying piece of shit?

He is, he admitted she broke the law, which is obvious to everyone, then lied and said she was too dumb to know she was breaking the law.
So why wasn't she convicted of this crime?

'I'm the most investigated innocent person in America!' Hillary Clinton snaps back in documentary | Daily Mail Online

Does Hillary really expect people to believe she's innocent of all the crimes she's been accused of?

But his boss made it clear no charges would be brought up thanks to the tarmac meeting.

He is, he admitted she broke the law, which is obvious to everyone, then lied and said she was too dumb to know she was breaking the law.
She wasn't convicted because we have a two-track justice system, one for powerful Democrats, and one for the rest of us.

Because God wants first crack at the evil bitch.

Because the Hussein Cabal admitted she broke the law, then said they still wouldn’t press charges.

She wasn't convicted because we have a two-track justice system, one for powerful Democrats, and one for the rest of us.
:cuckoo:

Ah yes, that mythical figure in the sky, LOL.

Because the Hussein Cabal admitted she broke the law, then said they still wouldn’t press charges.
3 different answers, from 3 different right wing nut jobs, and all 3 answers are comical, LOL.

Ah yes, that mythical figure in the sky, LOL.
It's nobody's fault that you have selective myopia, VOR. lol

How can we possibly forget Hillary Clinton???
upload_2020-3-9_21-49-40.jpeg

She has never been convicted of anything, has she?
Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

3 different answers, from 3 different right wing nut jobs, and all 3 answers are comical, LOL.
Whitewater. Hillary was guilty as sin in this swindle, but got away with it.

Benghazi. Hillary blamed a video but it was her own incompetence that got those men killed in Libya.

Emails. Hillary was guilty but the corrupt FBI director let her off the hook. Other people have gone to prison for the same crime.

Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...
"What difference does it make" may not go well at her hearing with Tom Fitton doing the questioning (sometime before May).

Whitewater. Hillary was guilty as sin in this swindle, but got away with it.

Benghazi. Hillary blamed a video but it was her own incompetence that got those men killed in Libya.

Emails. Hillary was guilty but the corrupt FBI director let her off the hook. Other people have gone to prison for the same crime.
:cuckoo:

"What difference does it make" may not go well at her hearing with Tom Fitton doing the questioning (sometime before May).
Are these idiots really gonna trot out Bengazi again?

Haven't they embarrassed themselves enough already?

ALL federal elected employees should be investigated without...without cause. Make it such that if one is so much as sneezed wrong they are sh#t scared to run for office. Can't take the heat don't apply. So much as a speeding ticket should have a man or woman wondering if they should want to run for office.

Forum List

Back