I'm Very Surprised There Were No Racial Riots.....

....after Connor got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather. We know that whites have a history of rioting over things like boxing matches and pumpkins. I see online that whites are in denial over the fight. Scratch that. american whites are in denial. The Irish broadcasters saw it for what it was. A master at his art teaching the novice why he should stick to MMA.

You are really shit for brain. N.i.g.g.ers riot over everything. They are animals.

Whites vandalized and get rowdy when their team wins a championship, but it's not a riot.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Oh its not a riot when whites do it?

f553bec790bd4f2e54d5cbb652de8111.jpg

....after Connor got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather. We know that whites have a history of rioting over things like boxing matches and pumpkins. I see online that whites are in denial over the fight. Scratch that. american whites are in denial. The Irish broadcasters saw it for what it was. A master at his art teaching the novice why he should stick to MMA.
Another race baiting boy who hides behind the keyboard.
So you and who else is hiding behind a keyboard?
I'm wondering, are you one of the stormfront racists they were talking about banning in the other topic?

I'm wondering, are you one of the stormfront racists they were talking about banning in the other topic?
I'm not white. Dont insult me in that manner ever again.

Unfortunately, Asclepias is our own. :dunno:

I'm not white. Dont insult me in that manner ever again.
You're White.
Everybody please join me in welcoming AssLips to the White Race.

Did they fight with boxing rules or MMA rules?

Hood rules.

You are really shit for brain. N.i.g.g.ers riot over everything. They are animals.

Whites vandalized and get rowdy when their team wins a championship, but it's not a riot.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Oh its not a riot when whites do it?

f553bec790bd4f2e54d5cbb652de8111.jpg

mcduffie%20riot%201980%20-%20050

racialdemonstrationmiami20091209003_a-copy.jpg

Ready to shoot looters in the head heanh:

slide_300029_2508240_free.jpg

This was a fail thread from the jump, and I know some other cat was all "blah blah blah Mariel" and Mcduffie riots the other day. Yeah, I played that down, but I lived through those times. I didn't read about them on the internet. I smelled the rubber, I heard the crazy Cuban horn-honking.

Boxing rules. Connor set himself up to lose.

FYI: I went through the McDuffie riots. I was at the thrift store that was the other half of Norton Tire company the week before.

I went through the St. Petersburg riots as well, that was tame in comparison.

I was actually invited there. :cuckoo:

This was a fail thread from the jump, and I know some other cat was all "blah blah blah Mariel" and Mcduffie riots the other day. Yeah, I played that down, but I lived through those times. I didn't read about them on the internet. I smelled the rubber, I heard the crazy Cuban horn-honking.
It was only a fail because everyone white person that responded with the exception of one white person deflected instead of attempting to answer the question. Normal behavior for whites so I should have expected them to deflect.

It was only a fail because everyone white person that responded with the exception of one white person deflected instead of attempting to answer the question. Normal behavior for whites so I should have expected them to deflect.

Riiight. Okay, whatever you say, cave chimp. :D

Really? Eye roll. God, I hate this shit.
God lord. People beating each other wasn't bad enough, some of you sick jerks wanted a race riot too. God lord. Have you people no shame? What is wrong with you?

Dont call me a white person again. Its not funny.

Dont call me a white person again. Its not funny.

Shutup, cracker.

Forum List

Back