I'm Waiting For Donald Trump's Nobel Peace Prize!

I can't wait

Obama got one
Al Gore got one
Jimmy Carter got one

What is taking Republicans so long?
Obama got one for doing nothing
Al Gore got one for spreading manure
Cater got one for what reason?

Common thread, liberals. That one virtue seems to be the only requirement.

Baraff Oblama, the most transparent scumbag to ever hold the Oval Office was given a Nobel Prize for talking well then going out to destroy half of Europe while plunging the other half of the Middle East into war killing millions while driving up our nation's debt by 224%, so I figure that Trump ought to be good for at least TWO Nobel Peace Prizes for talking poorly, then going out and bringing the Middle East together in a unified effort to both tackle the Iranian Problem that Oblama created, as well as bringing the Palestinians and Israelis back to the table talking! And on his very first trip!

By the time he left office Obama had brought about near world peace . Closest to it than probably ever in history .

Now trump wants to undo all that .
That was sarcasm, right? It has to be.

I can't wait

Obama got one
Al Gore got one
Jimmy Carter got one

Smell the butthurt

Typical of those who never win. Conservatives also complained when MLK won

I can't wait

Obama got one
Al Gore got one
Jimmy Carter got one

Smell the butthurt

Typical of those who never win. Conservatives also complained when MLK won
butthurt or not, it doesn't change what I posted.

Lets see....what can Republicans win a Nobel Peace Prize for?

Leading the effort on Global Warming Denial? Nope
Reducing benefits for poor people? Nope
Blocking Gay Rights? Nope
Hunting down Mexicans? Nope
Spreading guns around the country? Nope
Continuing Capital Punishment? Nope

Reducing benefits for poor people? Nope Hasn't happened and Reagan signed EITC
Blocking Gay Rights? Nope How so and what "rights?"
Hunting down Mexicans? Nope Another left wing racist lie.
Spreading guns around the country? Nope Better than what Obama did, causing gun sales to go out the roof and sent guns to Mexico
Continuing Capital Punishment? Nope Better then Nobel prize winner Obama sending missiles into ally countries and killing US citizens without due process.

But once again, none of what you posted takes away from what I originally posted.

Obama did nothing to win, thus a fraud
Gore has been proved to be factually wrong, thus a fraud
Jimmy built some houses or whatever to win

Spreading guns around the country? Nope Better than what Obama did, causing gun sales to go out the roof and sent guns to Mexico
Continuing Capital Punishment? Nope Better then Nobel prize winner Obama sending missiles into ally countries and killing US citizens without due process.

But once again, none of what you posted takes away from what I originally posted.

I doubt if your denials will carry much weight with the Nobel Prize Committee ...or the rest of the world

What in the Trump agenda is worthy of consideration?

Baraff Oblama, the most transparent scumbag to ever hold the Oval Office was given a Nobel Prize for talking well then going out to destroy half of Europe while plunging the other half of the Middle East into war killing millions while driving up our nation's debt by 224%, so I figure that Trump ought to be good for at least TWO Nobel Peace Prizes for talking poorly, then going out and bringing the Middle East together in a unified effort to both tackle the Iranian Problem that Oblama created, as well as bringing the Palestinians and Israelis back to the table talking! And on his very first trip!
/--- Obozo was an affirmative action president who had a D after his name. Donald Trump - not so much.

Affirmative action? You saying he wasn't qualified for the job? Unlike Donald wh his zero govt experience?

The ultimate affirmative action is being a right white guy.
Obama wouldn't be shit without affirmative action.
And DUMP wouldn't be anything without KKK and ALT RIGHT
Are you and Timmy brothers? Nobody ever called trump a racist till he ran for president. You liberals need to get new talking points.

King PussyGrabber has created hundreds of thousands of jobs (link in my sig), whereas President Obama only set records by creating millions and millions of jobs for the US.

King PussGrabber has employed Goldman Sachs, K Street lobbyists and billionaires to destroy education, clean water, edible food, safe workplaces and will soon slash taxes for his 1% cronies and said he ants housing to collapse se he can buy and then rent to their former owners.

Prez Barry saved millions of jobs in the automotive industry, saved the entire planet from total collapse, helped Americans keep their homes, cut taxes for the working class, passed equal pay legislation.

The cheeto has hundreds (or more) lawsuits against him, tried to steal private property and says he wants laws to make that easier, accused of rape and sexual molestation which he bragged about. Three wives with kids by all three, cheated in all his wives and bragged about it. Lies every time he speaks.

Barry Soetaro, clean as a whistle.

Yep, TrumpleThinSkin should get a medal.

Oh wait, he already did. The Saudis gave him a really tacky medal for doing nothing at all.

(Unless you could selling arms to terrorists and getting another hotel)

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Same talking points liberals have been using for years. Which have been proven wrong for years. You are right on one thing, Obama did set the record for jobs. Part time jobs that is.

King PussyGrabber has created hundreds of thousands of jobs (link in my sig), whereas President Obama only set records by creating millions and millions of jobs for the US.

King PussGrabber has employed Goldman Sachs, K Street lobbyists and billionaires to destroy education, clean water, edible food, safe workplaces and will soon slash taxes for his 1% cronies and said he ants housing to collapse se he can buy and then rent to their former owners.

Prez Barry saved millions of jobs in the automotive industry, saved the entire planet from total collapse, helped Americans keep their homes, cut taxes for the working class, passed equal pay legislation.

The cheeto has hundreds (or more) lawsuits against him, tried to steal private property and says he wants laws to make that easier, accused of rape and sexual molestation which he bragged about. Three wives with kids by all three, cheated in all his wives and bragged about it. Lies every time he speaks.

Barry Soetaro, clean as a whistle.

Yep, TrumpleThinSkin should get a medal.

Oh wait, he already did. The Saudis gave him a really tacky medal for doing nothing at all.

(Unless you could selling arms to terrorists and getting another hotel)

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Same talking points liberals have been using for years. Which have been proven wrong for years. You are right on one thing, Obama did set the record for jobs. Part time jobs that is.
/---- So true. A guy loses a full time carer and takes two part time jobs to bring some money in and Obozo counted it as two jobs created.
obama.jpg

I doubt if your denials will carry much weight with the Nobel Prize Committee ...or the rest of the world

After Obama the prize is a joke.

Spoken like a true Snowflake

Even the people who gave it to him regret it, but keep on believing Obama was a good president.

Even the people who gave it to him regret it, but keep on believing Obama was a good president.

Wah...wah...wah

Nobody ever gives us prizes

Typical snowflake "everyone gets a trophy"

Wah...wah...wah

You do realize Rush Limbaugh was up for one. So you are saying he is a fine man?

Wah...wah...wah

You do realize Rush Limbaugh was up for one. So you are saying he is a fine man?

There is a lengthy list of nominees who are "up for one"
Anyone can nominate....even Trump was nominated

Didn't do him any good

Last edited:
V

Wah...wah...wah

There is a lengthy list of nominees who are "up for one"
Anyone can nominate
It was down to him and gore, I guess they choose the bigger joke, gore.

/--- Obozo was an affirmative action president who had a D after his name. Donald Trump - not so much.

Affirmative action? You saying he wasn't qualified for the job? Unlike Donald wh his zero govt experience?

Are you and Timmy brothers? Nobody ever called trump a racist till he ran for president. You liberals need to get new talking points.
All NY knows he was a racist and it was said of him BEFORE running for Pres It's just that repubs like a racist president

All NY knows he was a racist and it was said of him BEFORE running for Pres It's just that repubs like a racist president
/--- I live in NY and what you say is a complete lie. Google: trump with black leaders - Google Search
trump Black leaders.jpg

Forum List

Back