I'm waiting for the adulterers to come out of the closet and demand their rights

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I'm waiting for the adulterers to come out of the closet and demand their rights.

Is it fair that adulterers have to live a secret double life, hiding what they do from friends and family?

Is it fair that adulterers are portrayed so negatively in the media and in movies and TV shows?

Is it fair that politicians who are caught in adultery are scorned by the media and often have to resign in disgrace?

Is it fair that spouses divorce adulterers when they are found out?

All of this is terribly unfair, and I think we need to put a stop to it.

The Democrats need to jump on this, because adulterers can be a big new voting bloc for them.

I'm waiting for the adulterers to come out of the closet and demand their rights.

Is it fair that adulterers have to live a secret double life, hiding what they do from friends and family?

Is it fair that adulterers are portrayed so negatively in the media and in movies and TV shows?

Is it fair that politicians who are caught in adultery are scorned by the media and often have to resign in disgrace?

I see what you're doing here.
You're very clever!

Did you know that adultery is a court-martial offense under the Uniform Code of Military Justice?

So in the military, it's okay to be an open homosexual, but adulterers have to keep it on the down low.

Did you know that adultery is a court-martial offense under the Uniform Code of Military Justice?

So in the military, it's okay to be an open homosexual, but adulterers have to keep it on the down low.
I advise you to quit posting if you don't want to get found out.

I suspect that the next societal culture to demand equal rights will be the Muslims who want the right to have their religion respected and be allowed to have as many as four wives.

Are you off your medication?

What rights are you talking about?

What others are doing in their private lives are really none of your business.

What rights are you demanding?

It is certainly fair that a spouse would divorce an adulterer. It's their choice. Not all spouses divorce. Look at Bill and Hillary. They managed to stay good friends. LOL!

And some adulterers do come out of the closet. Do you remember what we called them in the 70's? They were called "swingers."

Is there a point to this thread?

Of course it is fair. People who cheat on their spouses are scum.
You're a hater.

Stop the h8t, bigot.

You're a weirdo.

Stop the weird, spigot.

tumblr_m1lvyd6z0o1qzf9y8.gif

Forum List

Back