Imagine.A Host/Reporters Asks Joe Biden If He Could Fill AT&T/aka Dallas Stadium Next Week.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: This would be kinda hysterical, or embarrassing depending on how we can vision it. How do you think Biden would answer it? Reporter: Senator Biden, now that you have declared yourself a candidate for President Of the United States, do you think you can fill the Dallas Cowboy stadium, maybe to the extent where we would have an additional 5000 people waiting outside the arena, and having to watch the rally on a giant screen?
Now,,how do you guys think Biden would answer?
:iyfyus.jpg: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laughing0301:

:abgg2q.jpg: This would be kinda hysterical, or embarrassing depending on how we can vision it. How do you think Biden would answer it? Reporter: Senator Biden, now that you have declared yourself a candidate for President Of the United States, do you think you can fill the Dallas Cowboy stadium, maybe to the extent where we would have an additional 5000 people waiting outside the arena, and having to watch the rally on a giant screen?

Trump couldn't fill it.

I think maxine waters could fill a ladies room at starbucks

Trump couldn't fill it.
Yes, I believe he could. We know the Clinton's cannot fill a high school stadium on their tour. Lol

Trump couldn't fill it.
Yes, I believe he could. We know the Clinton's cannot fill a high school stadium on their tour. Lol
didnt Trump overfill a stadium last night?

what about booker? I dont think he can even fill a toilet tank

None of the democrats running could fill a large stadium, this is why democrats rely on celebrities to get people to show up. I have said before what democrats and the media miss about TRUMP's crowds is they are their to see TRUMP and only TRUMP. All TRUMP needs is a stage, microphone and The Flag.

None of the democrats running could fill a large stadium, this is why democrats rely on celebrities to get people to show up. I have said before what democrats and the media miss about TRUMP's crowds is they are their to see TRUMP and only TRUMP. All TRUMP needs is a stage, microphone and The Flag.

im still laughing of when we saw footage of empty places where Hillary was going to do rallies

im still laughing of when we saw footage of empty places where Hillary was going to do rallies

DmvjnbLUwAAacyU.jpg

Forum List

Back