Imagine Biden Talking This Long? This Vigorously?

1721361639758.jpeg

Attachments

• 1721361589255.jpeg
    1721361589255.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, we know, the left here and elsewhere have tried to equate doddering Biden to Trump. Sorry, Trump just proved you wrong again.

Trump, a vigorous man. Biden, asleep at the wheel of state.
Can you imagine Biden giving a speech like Trump is now? He’ll probably drop out just so he won’t have to do an acceptance speech.

Can you imagine Biden giving a speech like Trump is now? He’ll probably drop out just so he won’t have to do an acceptance speech.
True

They don't want Biden's weakness embarrassing their fraudulent behind the scenes destructive leadership.

He did stand up there and speak for quite a while.

Noticeably different tenor. By that I mean the observable, stark change from his normal, entertainment style of presentation to a more humble presence.

Anyway. I'd still keep the cellar stocked...

Biden could speak that long, 20 years ago.
I didn't like him then either, but he could even remember what he was talking about back then.
They will hide him away with "ANOTHER" virtual DNC.

I don't think he's going any where -he never was. Legally those delegates belong to Biden.

Yeah, we know, the left here and elsewhere have tried to equate doddering Biden to Trump. Sorry, Trump just proved you wrong again.

Trump, a vigorous man. Biden, asleep at the wheel of state.
Biden would have still been speaking if it were his convention and he would have delivered it while riding a unicycle and juggling!

Longest speech ever at a party convention. Over 90 minutes I think. I saved Hogan, Kid Rock, Eric Trump and the dad's. Trump was very reflective after his incident. Maybe he figured this would be his last such hurrah, win or lose. The place was packed to the rafters!!! Hulk and Kid Rock were great, but Eric always gives such cogent speeches! Very well written. I see a great future for him. And Melania was beautiful--- oh well--- now the left can no longer anguish over where Melania is--- she was happily right at the side of her man and all is good.

Never saw so many people with tears in their eyes at a speech--- the first half was very emotional and heart-felt.

Forum List

Back