Imagine how much $400 million could've helped the Louisiana flood victims

Let the swamp people eat cake!

0bfaa8e445c30f74978252e7308c75f3

160819_em_helpfloodvictims.jpg

Or...

they could have built their houses on higher ground, or stilts.

It's said that 90 percent of the houses did not have flood insurance. Eh, those guys aren't giving Dems votes, anyhow. Better that Obama could spend it on his terrorists in the middle east, I guess.
That's not how the piggy bank works... It isn't an either or situation. Do you really not understand that?

It's said that 90 percent of the houses did not have flood insurance. Eh, those guys aren't giving Dems votes, anyhow. Better that Obama could spend it on his terrorists in the middle east, I guess.
That's not how the piggy bank works... It isn't an either or situation. Do you really not understand that?

I might if you spoke with a smidge of clarity. But I'm inclined to think that you don't have a valid point to make, anyways.

I might if you spoke with a smidge of clarity. But I'm inclined to think that you don't have a valid point to make, anyways.
I don't know how to dumb it down any further... The Feds ability to fund and support the disaster in LA has nothing to do with the Iran deal.

I don't know how to dumb it down any further... The Feds ability to fund and support the disaster in LA has nothing to do with the Iran deal.

I don't know how you dumb it down any further either, tbh.

And yea, apparently spending is not a selective process in your world. :cuckoo:

I don't know how you dumb it down any further either, tbh.

And yea, apparently spending is not a selective process in your world. :cuckoo:
How about you break it down for us simple folk... How did the Iran deal take even a dime away from LA?

Obama didn't steal $400 million from anybody. Iran bought 400 million worth of planes in 1979 and Carter didn't deliver and froze the assets. There has been a court case over these funds for decades. Here, educate yourself

The US did not pay a $400 million "ransom" to Iran. Here’s what actually happened.

"Settlement" My ass! Iran forfeited that money when they took our citizens hostage. There's a reason no non-Muslim president before Obama came up with this "settlement."

Obama didn't steal $400 million from anybody. Iran bought 400 million worth of planes in 1979 and Carter didn't deliver and froze the assets. There has been a court case over these funds for decades. Here, educate yourself

The US did not pay a $400 million "ransom" to Iran. Here’s what actually happened.

"Settlement" My ass! Iran forfeited that money when they took our citizens hostage. There's a reason no non-Muslim president before Obama came up with this "settlement."
Yeah, keep blowing that hot air we totally believe you.

Or, we could take your paycheck and help the victims? Rather than taking Iranians money...

Ohhh, right, no FREE shit, right?
They shouldnt have built their houses in flood areas, not?

Of course, that is when it is your money in question...

But when it is Iranian money, of courseeee, give it to the poor, give it all, who gives a damn...

Even mullah have higher moral standards than you have...

Forum List

Back