Imagine how much $400 million could've helped the Louisiana flood victims

It's said that 90 percent of the houses did not have flood insurance. Eh, those guys aren't giving Dems votes, anyhow. Better that Obama could spend it on his terrorists in the middle east, I guess.

Or, we could take your paycheck and help the victims? Rather than taking Iranians money...

Ohhh, right, no FREE shit, right?
They shouldnt have built their houses in flood areas, not?

Of course, that is when it is your money in question...

But when it is Iranian money, of courseeee, give it to the poor, give it all, who gives a damn...

Even mullah have higher moral standards than you have...

So, you want to suddenly be libertarian about it? How about you make up your mind. Certainly, you were crying in the aftermath of Katrina.

"Settlement" My ass! Iran forfeited that money when they took our citizens hostage.
No, the US forfeited the money when it didn't deliver the goods.

Nope. That was preemptive compensatory and punitive cash for taking our citizens hostage. Again, there's a reason why no other president before our muslim and thief did this "settlement."

It's said that 90 percent of the houses did not have flood insurance. Eh, those guys aren't giving Dems votes, anyhow. Better that Obama could spend it on his terrorists in the middle east, I guess.

Or, we could take your paycheck and help the victims? Rather than taking Iranians money...

But when it is Iranian money, of courseeee, give it to the poor, give it all, who gives a damn...

So, you want to suddenly be libertarian about it? How about you make up your mind. Certainly, you were crying in the aftermath of Katrina.

* Dont steal... So dont steal Iranian money
* Help the poor... So help the people in need

you are one lost soul...

* Dont steal... So dont steal Iranian money
* Help the poor... So help the people in need

you are one lost soul...
Wait....so your Obama using 'iranian' money to pay a ransom (buy something) is not stealing then, I mean in your fucked up liberal world?

And if Obama wanted to help the poor people of LA, why did he send them a truck of Play-Doh?

18imnz.jpg
Probably got the idea from Reagan...

"Settlement" My ass! Iran forfeited that money when they took our citizens hostage.
No, the US forfeited the money when it didn't deliver the goods.

Nope. That was preemptive compensatory and punitive cash for taking our citizens hostage. Again, there's a reason why no other president before our muslim and thief did this "settlement."
Did you miss the arms for hostages that Reagan played with? Or were you too young to remember?

And then we have Bush sr that traded arms for hostages..But this thread is about Louisiana...flooding...and them getting help...

Last edited:
Deep red Louisiana counties suddenly are all for big gov welfare !

These people are the same ones who scream murder over insurance mandates .

Righty hypocrites have no shame .

Why hasn't the Republican Congress come back from vacation and passed some emergency aid?

Obama didn't steal $400 million from anybody. Iran bought 400 million worth of planes in 1979 and Carter didn't deliver and froze the assets. There has been a court case over these funds for decades. Here, educate yourself

The US did not pay a $400 million "ransom" to Iran. Here’s what actually happened.

Detachment from reality among conservatives is amazing to watch.

You say the same lame brained sh** in every post, dude. Considering just skipping by your sh**.

From the treasury funded by tax payers. The real total is $1.3 billion. The 400 was just the first installment. The SC ruled the money was to go to the victims of Iranian terrorism, but Obama and Clinton said fuck that, let's fund some more terrorism.

Obama didn't steal $400 million from anybody. Iran bought 400 million worth of planes in 1979 and Carter didn't deliver and froze the assets. There has been a court case over these funds for decades. Here, educate yourself

The US did not pay a $400 million "ransom" to Iran. Here’s what actually happened.

"Settlement" My ass! Iran forfeited that money when they took our citizens hostage. There's a reason no non-Muslim president before Obama came up with this "settlement."

There was a court case to decide that... You have taken being professionally stupid to a new level...

From the treasury funded by tax payers. The real total is $1.3 billion. The 400 was just the first installment. The SC ruled the money was to go to the victims of Iranian terrorism, but Obama and Clinton said fuck that, let's fund some more terrorism.

We know, the Obama administration filed court papers backing the families.

I am sure this has been taken into account... Have you any proof to the contrary?

Obama along with a group of nations came to a historic agreement wh Iran .

You righty meat heads see that as a bad thing .

"Settlement" My ass! Iran forfeited that money when they took our citizens hostage. There's a reason no non-Muslim president before Obama came up with this "settlement."

There was a court case to decide that... You have taken being professionally stupid to a new level...
The Supreme Court ruled the money goes to the victims, not the terrorists.

Does anyone know when Obama is giving the Russians back the money he pretend froze.

Forum List

Back