🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Imagine if Bernie were able to make all colleges "free".

They would basically become public schools. They would demand equal money from the government. You would need to take funds away from science and technology and fund "art appreciation". And that's just the beginning to this disastrous plan.

On the Issues: It's Time to Make College Tuition Free and Debt Free

E="rdean, post: 13927647, member: 20394"]They would basically become public schools. They would demand equal money from the government. You would need to take funds away from science and technology and fund "art appreciation". And that's just the beginning to this disastrous plan.

On the Issues: It's Time to Make College Tuition Free and Debt Free[/QUOTE]

Nothing is for free. Sanders a do nothing Senator for the last 25 years, is your typical never done nothing Senator that crawled out of the woodwork, changed his party status to run on the Democrat ticket, and does what these type politicians do. They don't have any accomplishments they can actually run on, so they start promising free puppies for votes.
Bernie Sanders a Bum Who Didn't Earn His First Steady Paycheck Until Age 40 Then Wormed His Way Into Politics - The Gateway Pundit

The average cost of in state tuition in my state is 25K per year. There aren't enough rich in this country to pay that tab, so be assured he'll get it from YOU. He's out there in Wisconsin, stating Governor Scott Walker should fork it over. But it's taxpayers of Wisconsin that will get hammered, not Scott Walker. What about a young person that doesn't want to go to college and would prefer to enter an on the job apprentice program. They would be paying for someone else to go take underwater basket weaving classes. And that's what Bernie Sanders really means. Furthermore even the most liberal Democrat in Washington D.C. would ever vote for free college tuition, let alone any Republican.

Regardless, Sander's is done anyway. I imagine he'll win Wisconsin by a couple of points tomorrow, but we are headed into some big closed primary states--and Hillary Clinton is going to cream him there. She leads in New York by 32 points with 584 delegates up for grab, and she's clobbering him in Pennsylvania also. There is no way he's going to close this gap, he's just staying in to get more campaign donations to pay off debt. Anyone still sending him money is just flushing it down the John.
Bernie Sanders’s path to the nomination is getting very narrow

PlantB20160214_low.jpg

They would basically become public schools. They would demand equal money from the government. You would need to take funds away from science and technology and fund "art appreciation". And that's just the beginning to this disastrous plan.

Since I can't stand you lying so much, I will take Bernies side.

How the hell is Germany doing it? That is one thing they managed to do right through the entire industrial revolution, they know how to compete in manufacturing against cheap labor and that is through education and now government funded colleges.
How is Germany doing what? Make sure you know what you are talking about.
One way Germany is doing it, is by not being the World's policemen. Germany makes millions by allowing US Military bases there. So in a way you are already paying for Germany's Free tuition.

How the hell is Germany doing it? That is one thing they managed to do right through the entire industrial revolution, they know how to compete in manufacturing against cheap labor and that is through education and now government funded colleges.
One way Germany is doing it, is by not being the World's policemen. Germany makes millions by allowing US Military bases there. So in a way you are already paying for Germany's Free tuition.

I posted something like that a few pages ago.

I posted something like that a few pages ago.

The difference between the government of Germany and the government of the United States is that the government of Germany has plenary power, while the government of the United States has limited powers. The constitution contains no power to pay for the education of the people of the sovereign states.

Forum List

Back