Imagine IF this past year's events had happened under a Clinton administration

Just out of "curiosity", what would right wingers on here be now posting on this forum if the daily scandals surrounding the Trump administration these past 14 months, had been happening under a Hillary Clinton administration...???

I know that honesty on here under the umbrella of anonymity is a difficult task to employ, but it would take a few....or even one.......right winger on here to honestly address the question posed in the thread's title.

Its time to place country above politics, my right wing fellow posters.

Please don't give me reasons to think Trump was not the worst outcome possible.

We judge our enemies by their worst actions and judge our friends by their best actions.
Beside trying to opt for a job writing those cute axioms in Chinese fortune cookies, what the fuck does THAT have to do with the O/P question?
My apologies, I thought it was obvious but I guess not.

Currently the left hates Trump and everything he says and does. He talks about Black unemployment at the SOTU and Dems won't give him even polite applause. If Hill was president and said the same thing she'd get a standing ovation from the Dems even though she would have had as much to do with the numbers as Trump.

Just out of "curiosity", what would right wingers on here be now posting on this forum if the daily scandals surrounding the Trump administration these past 14 months, had been happening under a Hillary Clinton administration...???

I know that honesty on here under the umbrella of anonymity is a difficult task to employ, but it would take a few....or even one.......right winger on here to honestly address the question posed in the thread's title.

Yeah, imagine if Team Trump had used lies to obtain a FISA warrant to tap into and eavesdrop into the Clinton campaign.

that's the KGB troll farm narrative.

the FBI was doing their job, monitoring known russians when viola! team trump surrounded themselves with them.

THEN they told lies to the FBI about contacts with them.

if their interactions were so innocent, why do they keep lying and stonewalling in contempt of court?

IMAGINE what right wingers would be saying TODAY if this chart below was a result of a Clinton administration after 14 months.......

upload_2018-2-28_9-20-12.png

Actually Mueller's Investigation has devolved into just pure political harassment of Trump because he was supposed to be investigating "russian collusion" and there is none.

The worst part about Dossiergate is the Press protecting Hillary and Obama.
If this was a Republican scandal the Press would be apoplectic.

Obama administration resignations and firings

OK......Let's tap into your few remaining brain cells......

Obama............14 firings in 8 years
trump...............17 firings in 14 months

AND......how many of those 17 have pled guilty or are under indictment???

LOL

Actually Mueller's Investigation has devolved into just pure political harassment of Trump because he was supposed to be investigating "russian collusion" and there is none.

NO, moron, look at the Rosenstein letter of Mueller's appointment......(or just ask hannity to interpret it for you.....lol)

Currently the left hates Trump and everything he says and does. He talks about Black unemployment at the SOTU and Dems won't give him even polite applause.

EDUCATION time......

Trump isn't behind the lowest black unemployment rate in decades - Vox
https://www.vox.com/policy-and.../trump-black-unemployment-rate-record-decline
Jan 16, 2018 - Members of the caucus have criticized Trump's “basic” understanding of black unemployment and notably did not applaud when the president touted the black unemployment decline during ... The Hispanic unemployment rate dropped a full point in the last year and is close to the lowest in recorded history.

FACT CHECK: Trump Touts Low Unemployment Rates for African - NPR

https://www.npr.org/.../fact-check-trump-touts-low-unemployment-rates-for-african-ame...
Jan 8, 2018 - The Hispanic unemployment rate dropped a full point in the last year and is close to the lowest in recorded history. .... But then, the president has a decidedly uneasy relationship with blackAmericans, as NPR's Brakkton Booker wrote on Saturday, and his rhetoric on immigration has also upset some ...

Trump Takes Undue Credit on Black Unemployment - FactCheck.org

More Claims of Alabama Voter Fraud - FactCheck.org: “ecause of my policies, Black Unemployment has just been reported to be at the LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED!”
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by FactCheck.org: Spins the Facts

Is Trump Responsible for Black Unemployment Reaching a Record ...
www.newsweek.com/can-trump-take-credit-black-unemployment-reaching-new-low-...
Jan 6, 2018 - The unemployment rate for black Americans has reached an all-time record low under President Donald Trump and experts are debating whether the current ... Some conservatives say there's a reason that the unemployment rate for blacks dropped so quickly in 2017 and it's because of the president.

Fact check: Black unemployment rate is at a record low; Latino rate is ...

www.latimes.com/.../la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-hold-fact-check-black-un..
Jan 30, 2018 - And she really, really means it ... And Hispanic American unemployment has also reached the lowest levels in history,” President Trump said Tuesday. ... The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported last month that the unemployment rate for blacks dropped to 6.8% in December, the lowest since the government ...

Donald Trump takes credit for record-low black unemployment that ...

www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
Jan 31, 2018 - President Donald Trump has taken credit for low African American unemployment in the US – even though the rate declined most significantly under former ... During Mr Trump's first year as President, it dropped to 6.8 per cent in December – the lowest rate ever reported ever since the bureau began ...

Fact check: Trump gets black unemployment rate right, but claims ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/.../fact-check-trump-gets-black-unemployment-rate-right-cl...
Jan 30, 2018 - “Unemployment claims have hit a 45-year low. And something I'm very proud of —African-American unemployment stands at the lowest rate ever recorded,” Trump said. Trump's ...Under Trump's administration thus far, the black unemployment rate has fallen just one point, from 7.8 percent to 6.8 percent.

Trump seems to think that a low black unemployment rate proves he is ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump-seems-to-think-that-a-low-black-unemploym...
Jan 28, 2018 - While the White House has not specifically laid out which policies Trump implemented that led to a decrease in the black unemployment rate, many people have explained that the low unemployment rate cannot be attributed solely to Trump and that it actually began dropping long before Trump launched ...

Don't Thank Trump for the Record-Low Black Unemployment Rate

Two scoops of ice cream is not a scandal.

Having a private server is.

Learn the difference.

We'll see if he is as bad as Ken Starr who started investigating Whitewater and ended by asking about the President's sex life. I'm betting Trump's sex life would be much more interesting.

What a joke... 8 years of Clinton was scandal after scandal... sexual abuse, rape allegations, screwing interns.... palease.

Currently the left hates Trump and everything he says and does. He talks about Black unemployment at the SOTU and Dems won't give him even polite applause.

EDUCATION time......

Trump isn't behind the lowest black unemployment rate in decades - Vox
https://www.vox.com/policy-and.../trump-black-unemployment-rate-record-decline
Jan 16, 2018 - Members of the caucus have criticized Trump's “basic” understanding of black unemployment and notably did not applaud when the president touted the black unemployment decline during ... The Hispanic unemployment rate dropped a full point in the last year and is close to the lowest in recorded history.

FACT CHECK: Trump Touts Low Unemployment Rates for African - NPR

https://www.npr.org/.../fact-check-trump-touts-low-unemployment-rates-for-african-ame...
Jan 8, 2018 - The Hispanic unemployment rate dropped a full point in the last year and is close to the lowest in recorded history. .... But then, the president has a decidedly uneasy relationship with blackAmericans, as NPR's Brakkton Booker wrote on Saturday, and his rhetoric on immigration has also upset some ...

Trump Takes Undue Credit on Black Unemployment - FactCheck.org

More Claims of Alabama Voter Fraud - FactCheck.org: “ecause of my policies, Black Unemployment has just been reported to be at the LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED!”
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by FactCheck.org: Spins the Facts

Is Trump Responsible for Black Unemployment Reaching a Record ...
www.newsweek.com/can-trump-take-credit-black-unemployment-reaching-new-low-...
Jan 6, 2018 - The unemployment rate for black Americans has reached an all-time record low under President Donald Trump and experts are debating whether the current ... Some conservatives say there's a reason that the unemployment rate for blacks dropped so quickly in 2017 and it's because of the president.

Fact check: Black unemployment rate is at a record low; Latino rate is ...

www.latimes.com/.../la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-hold-fact-check-black-un..
Jan 30, 2018 - And she really, really means it ... And Hispanic American unemployment has also reached the lowest levels in history,” President Trump said Tuesday. ... The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported last month that the unemployment rate for blacks dropped to 6.8% in December, the lowest since the government ...

Donald Trump takes credit for record-low black unemployment that ...

www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
Jan 31, 2018 - President Donald Trump has taken credit for low African American unemployment in the US – even though the rate declined most significantly under former ... During Mr Trump's first year as President, it dropped to 6.8 per cent in December – the lowest rate ever reported ever since the bureau began ...

Fact check: Trump gets black unemployment rate right, but claims ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/.../fact-check-trump-gets-black-unemployment-rate-right-cl...
Jan 30, 2018 - “Unemployment claims have hit a 45-year low. And something I'm very proud of —African-American unemployment stands at the lowest rate ever recorded,” Trump said. Trump's ...Under Trump's administration thus far, the black unemployment rate has fallen just one point, from 7.8 percent to 6.8 percent.

Trump seems to think that a low black unemployment rate proves he is ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump-seems-to-think-that-a-low-black-unemploym...
Jan 28, 2018 - While the White House has not specifically laid out which policies Trump implemented that led to a decrease in the black unemployment rate, many people have explained that the low unemployment rate cannot be attributed solely to Trump and that it actually began dropping long before Trump launched ...

Don't Thank Trump for the Record-Low Black Unemployment Rate
I don't dispute anything here but the real question is If Hill was president and said the same thing at the SOTU would she get a standing ovation from the Dems even though she would have had as much to do with the numbers as Trump?

btw i am not "the left" either

true patriots don't undermine chief law enforcement agencies of their own country - FBI, CIA, FISC, DOJ - while shielding the foreign attacker which said agencies have been assigned to investigate in order to protect our country...........as is their JOB.

trump has been openly hostile to our country's rule of law, literally laughing in our face with the russian culprits.

Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov And Ambassador Kislyak At White House
gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s900-c85.jpg

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,”

once upon a time, he may have been able to claim he was bamboozled and unwitting...

...but team trump actions and recent inaction have brought us beyond the point of no return!

Last edited:
I don't dispute anything here but the real question is If Hill was president and said the same thing at the SOTU would she get a standing ovation from the Dems even though she would have had as much to do with the numbers as Trump?

I don't like Hillary.......BUT, I can guarantee you that she would NOT be dumb enough to take credit for something that her predecessor had mostly accomplished.

Trump, on the other hand, IS that dumb and narcissistic.

Forum List

Back