Imagine Losing Everything in a Disaster and Going to FEMA's Website to See Equity is Their Goal

What pathetic, stupid people fill the Biden junta. But this is deliberate, make no mistake about that.

A vote for Harris is a vote for more Un-AMerican garbage like this, and worse.

Meanwhile, the man who is NOT in office, visits and brings aid and a million dollars to the affected areas. Hmmm. Who do you want running the country?

FEMA a needs to consider equity in helping those who need the most help.

What pathetic, stupid people fill the Biden junta. But this is deliberate, make no mistake about that.

The nutbag in that video is trippin. If I had lost everything and needed FEMA to help me, I would want them to distribute their help fairly and equally across the board. Seems Jethro wants extra because he is white.

The nutbag in that video is trippin. If I had lost everything and needed FEMA to help me, I would want them to distribute their help fairly and equally across the board. Seems Jethro wants extra because he is white.
But that wouldn't be EQUITABLE according to Heels Up. She'd rather settle illegals in NYC hotels and give them $15K snap cards. Wake up.

You think FEMA is setting people up in New York hotels and giving them $15,000 snap cards?
Next? Moron
'Department of Homeland Security Announces $300 Million in Direct Funding to Communities Receiving Migrants and $340 Million for a New Competitive Awards Process

Next? Moron
'Department of Homeland Security Announces $300 Million in Direct Funding to Communities Receiving Migrants and $340 Million for a New Competitive Awards Process
That's Homeland Security. We're talking about FEMA.

Meanwhile, the man who is NOT in office, visits and brings aid and a million dollars to the affected areas. Hmmm. Who do you want running the country?
Where did the "aid and a million dollars" come from?

You might be right, but let's prove your claim.

Where did the "aid and a million dollars" come from?

You might be right, but let's prove your claim.
Donations that he delivered to the area. When are your vegetable and Heels Up going to quit talking about equity and deliver some aid. That's what THEIR job is. LMAO, you folks will go to your grave denying their incompetence.
lalalala generic.gif

How horrible, finding out that those darn brown people will get the same aid the white folks do!!

Forum List

Back