Imagine Losing Everything in a Disaster and Going to FEMA's Website to See Equity is Their Goal

Hey stupid. The problem wasn’t insurance it was FEMA disaster relief.

And it went to people who had mega mansions as second homes before it went to ordinary people.

I lived in Jersey at the time. Did you?
Hey stupid. FEMA's website makes it clear that the agency is not a replacement for insurance. I gave you the link, stupid.

Your, ''because I say so'' comments about where you claimed to have lived and where the disaster relief money went is babbling that I am not required to blindly accept, stupid.

Hey stupid. FEMA's website makes it clear that the agency is not a replacement for insurance. I gave you the link, stupid.

Your, ''because I say so'' comments about where you claimed to have lived and where the disaster relief money went is not babbling I am required to blindly accept, stupid.
Jesus. Shut up.

Do you think insurance is the issue with Helene victims?

Never mind.

Jesus. Shut up.

Do you think insurance is the issue with Helene victims?

Never mind.
Resigning before you make a bigger fool of yourself is your best course of action, stupid

FEMA ‘equity’ will not replace personal property. Insurance will, stupid.

Resigning before you make a bigger fool of yourself is your best course of action.

FEMA ‘equity’ will not replace personal property. Insurance will.
How well is insurance doing for the folks of Helene?

What pathetic, stupid people fill the Biden junta. But this is deliberate, make no mistake about that.

A vote for Harris is a vote for more Un-AMerican garbage like this, and worse.

It's just hilarious that those who scream discrimination the loudest are all for discrimination.

Forum List

Back