🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Imbeciles Damage Statue of Ronald Reagan in Temecula, CA

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008

How long before rightwingers try to use this for goofball cheap points on internet message boards? :eusa_shhh:

This will make the rounds because the right lives in a world of myth and stereotypes, ironically just as Ronald Reagan did.

Last edited:

How long before rightwingers try to use this for goofball cheap points on internet message boards? :eusa_shhh:

This will make the rounds because the right lives in a world of myth and stereotypes, ironically just as Ronald Reagan did.
You mean like you just did?

You mean like you just did?

So you object to labelling the perps as imbeciles? :eek:

The culprit's not caught yet. This is an insult to the people who built it without government funds.
However, I also thought that they torched it themselves :D

The culprit's not caught yet. This is an insult to the people who built it without government funds.

Radical, reactionary misfits acting out in this way seems to be more common practice. Assholes attack the Christopher Columbus statue on Boston's waterfront every once in a while. I can't wait to see what radical, reactionary misfits do later when statues of Barack Obama, our first bi-racial President, surely start popping up all over America.

btw, overwhelmingly (if not all on some level) most places, buildings, parks etc, named in honor of Ronald Reagan were built and paid for, and are maintaned by PUBLIC monies...oh the irony! :eek:

Last edited:
This is like the defacing of the statutes of Jesus and Mary, the toppling of the Ten Commandments in DC, these are the first forays into what will become. Serial killers first kill insects, they pull the wings off butterflies and watch while legless beetles die. They move on to animals, and eventually kill people. The attack on conservative and Christian icons and institution are hesitation marks growing into escalation.

Vandals draw justification for their actions from the left, from the rhetoric coming from democrats, from the presidunce and Harry Reid dividing the nation into opposing enemy camps. With desire and justification there is nothing vandals won't do.

Radical, reactionary misfits acting out in this way seems to be more common practice. Assholes attack the Christopher Columbus statue on Boston's waterfront every once in a while. I can't wait to see what radical, reactionary misfits do later when statues of Barack Obama, our first bi-racial President, surely start popping up all over America.

btw, overwhelmingly (if not all on some level) most places, buildings, parks etc, named in honor of Ronald Reagan were built and paid for, and are maintaned by PUBLIC monies...oh the irony! :eek:

The statue of Ronald Reagan in Temecula was paid for by private donations and will be repaired by private donations.

This is like the defacing of the statutes of Jesus and Mary, the toppling of the Ten Commandments in DC, these are the first forays into what will become. Serial killers first kill insects, they pull the wings off butterflies and watch while legless beetles die. They move on to animals, and eventually kill people. The attack on conservative and Christian icons and institution are hesitation marks growing into escalation.

Vandals draw justification for their actions from the left, from the rhetoric coming from democrats, from the presidunce and Harry Reid dividing the nation into opposing enemy camps. With desire and justification there is nothing vandals won't do.

"statutes[sic] of Jesus and Mary" and the ten commands are conservative icons/ :lol: better send outva memo to all those liberal and progressive christians. :laugh2:

Where are people supposed to pray?

APTOPIX_Obama_Statue_t600.JPG

"statutes[sic] of Jesus and Mary" and the ten commands are conservative icons/ :lol: better send outva memo to all those liberal and progressive christians. :laugh2:

You need to either stop lying or learn to read.

This has got to be one of the craziest 'dont quote me' posts in quite some time. :lol:

This has got to be one of the craziest 'dont quote me' posts in quite some time. :lol:

Oh you can quote me. Especially when you are wrong and I can point it out.

Damage is done to conservative icons AND you Christian icons, because both are enemies of democrats.

The nation is continuing its division. It is just advancing a few points. It is going from rhetoric to attacking icons and institutions. In some cases, like the protests against General Petraeus, it advances to violence.

Oh you can quote me. Especially when you are wrong and I can point it out.

Damage is done to conservative icons AND you Christian icons, because both are enemies of democrats.

The nation is continuing its division. It is just advancing a few points. It is going from rhetoric to attacking icons and institutions. In some cases, like the protests against General Petraeus, it advances to violence.

Send out a memo to all those karazy kristion Demon-rats! :eek:

Forum List

Back