Immigrant Rally Says White People Need To “Feel Discomfort”

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this might as well be a KKK rally but insert (white people ) in it. this is becoming dangerous.
so much for MLK. this is going to get people to get hurt, we are already seeing it. where is the SPLC now? the NAACP? Obama? There a lot to this with videos at the site.

SNIP:
“If you’re white, be ok with knowing that you may not be trusted because of what you look like. It takes time to build that trust, you may need to sit with that discomfort when trying to be an ally” reads part of a flyer that was being passed out at a rally to support “immigrants” and “refugees” in Portland last month.

And, apparently, by saying you don’t see color, this oppresses people and denies them their experiences. The muslim head scarf, called a hijab, apparently empowers women. Don’t question someone who thinks they are oppressed, as that just oppresses them further. And last, but certainly not least, don’t treat others as you wish to be treated, but treat them how they wish to be treated.

One of the MCs of the rally was Kayse Jama, of the Center For Intercultural Organizing, who says it’s racist to do background checks on the Syrian “refugees”, and encourages the crowd to call Oregon Senator’s Wyden and Merkley and tell them to oppose the bill.

ALL OF this here:
Immigrant Rally Says White People Need To "Feel Discomfort" - Progressives Today

Fuck them. I won't be supporting them so I won't feel discomfort.

I admit to feeling discomfort a few decades ago when minorities actually had a real complaint. In the past 7 years though, the racism from minorities has erased it all. I don't care about them. I feel no discomfort and I'm not apologizing for anything.

They want to threaten me? I say bring it, pussies.
Fortunately, real day to day life isn't at all like what the media wants us all to believe.

That some are comfortable whilst others are miserable is so unfair!

Obviously we need to outlaw "comfortable" and require all be equally miserable.

Carry on.....Uncle Bernie Hath Thy Back!

Also your money, your home, and your ass. But your brain? Even the most dedicated collectivist cannot gather up that which does not exist.

Throughout history the white culture, achievements, victories and general decency and sense and desire for freedom has always trumped other races, other cultures and other feeble efforts by others to best whites, because in spite of premature celebrations by the likes of guno or tigerrd or aclepias that the white race is destined to be minority, these worthies overlook the fact that QUALITY always beat quantity.

Edited: Sorry PaintMyHouse, I did not mean to ignore you!

this might as well be a KKK rally but insert (white people ) in it. this is becoming dangerous.
so much for MLK. this is going to get people to get hurt, we are already seeing it. where is the SPLC now? the NAACP? Obama? There a lot to this with videos at the site.

SNIP:
“If you’re white, be ok with knowing that you may not be trusted because of what you look like. It takes time to build that trust, you may need to sit with that discomfort when trying to be an ally” reads part of a flyer that was being passed out at a rally to support “immigrants” and “refugees” in Portland last month.

And, apparently, by saying you don’t see color, this oppresses people and denies them their experiences. The muslim head scarf, called a hijab, apparently empowers women. Don’t question someone who thinks they are oppressed, as that just oppresses them further. And last, but certainly not least, don’t treat others as you wish to be treated, but treat them how they wish to be treated.

One of the MCs of the rally was Kayse Jama, of the Center For Intercultural Organizing, who says it’s racist to do background checks on the Syrian “refugees”, and encourages the crowd to call Oregon Senator’s Wyden and Merkley and tell them to oppose the bill.

ALL OF this here:
Immigrant Rally Says White People Need To "Feel Discomfort" - Progressives Today
Have you actually read that site ?
It is setting out ideas for combating hate. Maybe they set the bar too high for thick fuckers like you.

something needs to be done with the nasty trolls on this board. I've tried

Welcome to payback, Whitey, it's a bitch...

And THIS folks is the root of all this nonsense. A segment of society wants "payback" against whites. We achieved equality....and society was ready to move on to future.

But OH NO....some now want "payback".

Well....PaintMyHouse....you all want payback? Careful what ask for. Becsuse in world history...no segment is more successful at fighting wars than whites.

Come get your payback. You idiots may find yourselves playing catch with hollow points.

Dear Immigrants,
The only discomfort I feel from being white is occasional sunburn. Here's a free tip for you. Don't tell the people who were here first what to do, it just might come back to bite you.

I admit to feeling discomfort a few decades ago when minorities actually had a real complaint. In the past 7 years though, the racism from minorities has erased it all. I don't care about them. I feel no discomfort and I'm not apologizing for anything.

Fortunately, real day to day life isn't at all like what the media wants us all to believe.

Very true. I also feel absolutely no discomfort. In fact...I'm PROUD OF how much we've done for society and how well MOST OF US get along now.

But that segment of shitheads like PaintMyHouse are out there and they want "payback".

It won't end well for them.

SNIP:

ALL OF this here:
It is setting out ideas for combating hate. Maybe they set the bar too high for thick fuckers like you.

All the hate comes from envious and jealous thick fuckers like you.

SNIP:

ALL OF this here:
. I don't fall for your ignorant spin or insults. and by the way, go diddle yourself, loser

It's funny somehow to think of a Muslim man so horny he can't wait to get his wife to disrobe. Just think if you have seen nothing but your girlfriends eyes until your wedding night...

Very true. I also feel absolutely no discomfort. In fact...I'm PROUD OF how much we've done for society and how well MOST OF US get along now.

But that segment of shitheads like PaintMyHouse are out there and they want "payback".

It won't end well for them.

The racial hatred and violence sparked and nurtured by the 0bama administration won't end well for this country.

Forum List

Back