Immigrant Rally Says White People Need To “Feel Discomfort”

this might as well be a KKK rally but insert (white people ) in it. this is becoming dangerous.
so much for MLK. this is going to get people to get hurt, we are already seeing it. where is the SPLC now? the NAACP? Obama? There a lot to this with videos at the site.

SNIP:
“If you’re white, be ok with knowing that you may not be trusted because of what you look like. It takes time to build that trust, you may need to sit with that discomfort when trying to be an ally” reads part of a flyer that was being passed out at a rally to support “immigrants” and “refugees” in Portland last month.

And, apparently, by saying you don’t see color, this oppresses people and denies them their experiences. The muslim head scarf, called a hijab, apparently empowers women. Don’t question someone who thinks they are oppressed, as that just oppresses them further. And last, but certainly not least, don’t treat others as you wish to be treated, but treat them how they wish to be treated.

One of the MCs of the rally was Kayse Jama, of the Center For Intercultural Organizing, who says it’s racist to do background checks on the Syrian “refugees”, and encourages the crowd to call Oregon Senator’s Wyden and Merkley and tell them to oppose the bill.

ALL OF this here:
Immigrant Rally Says White People Need To "Feel Discomfort" - Progressives Today
NAACP is all about revenge? interesting.
How adult of them... Predictable
Lol

Immigrant Rally Says White People Need To “Feel Discomfort”

I am in discomfort, I ate too much and have belly bloat..

Dear Immigrants,
The only discomfort I feel from being white is occasional sunburn. Here's a free tip for you. Don't tell the people who were here first what to do, it just might come back to bite you.
Don't tell the people who were here first what to do

The native Americans should have told that to you statue bowers and cross grovelers

Forum List

Back