Immigrants sent to Marthas Vineyard given false documents promising 8 months of cash support

Translation; Anyone who is against Illegal Immigration is racist. The Dems are the Racist ones. Please tell us why some have to follow the law and others don’t? What “ solution “ have the Dems come up with?
The DEMOCRATS are nothing more then a NAZI party; Forbidding 1st Amendment Rights, monitoring free speech, forcing Vaccination, schools , businesses closed ; many forever, calling ANYONE who does not agree with them names, spying on ordinary citizens, etc
Coming from someone whose party only accepts election results when they win. Otherwise they cry "voter fraud" and become tongue tied when asked for evidence. THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF FASCISM

Coming from someone whose party only accepts election results when they win. Otherwise they cry "voter fraud" and become tongue tied when asked for evidence. THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF FASCISM
Definition of FASCISM is spreading lies about someone the minute they get elected because you don’t like them. Definition of FASCISM is impeding on first amendment Rights; telling the Media what they can or can’t print; anything they don’t approve of is “ misinformation “ Definition of FASCISM is demanding people get vaccinated EVEN if they have Natural Immunity, closing businesses that will never open again, schools closed with “ home learning” while THEIR kids got IN CLASS education in their PRIVATE SCHOOL 🏫

They have refugee status. All refugees start out as asylum seekers.
You are in over your head kid. Just stick with your down votes.
They do not have refugee status nor do refugees start out as asylum seekers. They are different legal categories. Asylum seekers who have not yet been granted asylum status get nothing that I’m aware of.

Do down votes trigger you?

They do not have refugee status nor do refugees start out as asylum seekers. They are different legal categories. Asylum seekers who have not yet been granted asylum status get nothing that I’m aware of.

Do down votes trigger you?
Wrong.
No, its just the best thing you have. I find that humorous.

Wrong.
No, its just the best thing you have. I find that humorous.
Not only is she wrong but she says NOTHING about the Gotaways, the FENTANYL, and the fact that Biden is flying them all over the place in the dead 💀 of nite . In the NYC area, MacArthur Airport. Just outside; Westchester Airport. Ask why Border States should spend THEIR resources and there will be NO response

Not only is she wrong but she says NOTHING about the Gotaways, the FENTANYL, and the fact that Biden is flying them all over the place in the dead 💀 of nite . In the NYC area, MacArthur Airport. Just outside; Westchester Airport. Ask why Border States should spend THEIR resources and there will be NO response
Correction; New York City; Long Island area

Forum List

Back