Immigrants subsidize Medicare. They don't drain it.

Smilodonfatalis

May 5, 2013
Immigration Reform 2013: Study Shows Immigrants Are Subsidizing Medicare Instead Of Draining It

This study debunks all the racists and bigots who use this as an excuse to keep brown-skinned people out of the country.

Legal immigrants (and we can assume illegal immigrants) pay more in Medicare taxes than they use. Unlike the hypochondriac citizens who were born in this country who cost more in medical expenses than they pay in.

I say let them all in. The more the merrier. I like Mexican women who have big butts and big boobs. They can make my tamale anytime.

Immigration Reform 2013: Study Shows Immigrants Are Subsidizing Medicare Instead Of Draining It

This study debunks all the racists and bigots who use this as an excuse to keep brown-skinned people out of the country.

Legal immigrants (and we can assume illegal immigrants) pay more in Medicare taxes than they use. Unlike the hypochondriac citizens who were born in this country who cost more in medical expenses than they pay in.

I say let them all in. The more the merrier. I like Mexican women who have big butts and big boobs. They can make my tamale anytime.

Wow, racist much?
since most illegals are paid off the books, tell me how they subisidize medicare?
And, when they have an emergency they drain resources.

Wow, racist much?
since most illegals are paid off the books, tell me how they subisidize medicare?
And, when they have an emergency they drain resources.

They use fake or stolen SS numbers. They have to pay the taxes, but they can't file a return to get any of it back. They actually are paying a lot into Social Security, but as of yet, they can't draw. If given amnesty, I'm sure that will change.

...As the debate over Social Security heats up, the estimated seven million or so illegal immigrant workers in the United States are now providing the system with a subsidy of as much as $7 billion a year.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/05immigration.html

ever notice how assholes who post this bullshit post and run? never have the guts to stick around and debate? ever notice that? fucking cowards.

Do you mean "immigrants" or illegal aliens? You libturds keep trying to pretend that they two things are the same.

ever notice how assholes who post this bullshit post and run? never have the guts to stick around and debate? ever notice that? fucking cowards.

I'm here.

I fail to see a response worthy of rebuttal, including yours. Especially yours.

Forum List

Back