Immigration and Customs Enforcement Frees Detainees because of Sequester?

the Republicans got their tax break and prevented working people from keeping theirs, withholding's increase - and have turned their backs on the consequences they caused by their unfunded, immoral Iraqi War they now try and blame on the present Administration.

the increase taxation on working people is the Achilles heel and exposure for their political intrigue at others expense that will bring them down in 2014.
You are such a fucking liar.

You want cuts? Here you go.

No matter what is cut, someone will bitterly complain about it and point out the downsides. And there will be many.

This is what the Republican solution looks like in terms of deficit reduction.

I dont know how many people would object to cutting funding for the Cowboy Poetry Festival. Or for farm subsidies to multi million dollar corporations. Or for "green jobs initiatives."

I'm certain cowboy poets (I actually heard one a couple of years back), farmers, and environmentalists will bitch like crazy. They'll be in line with the "disabled" and the unemployed veterans.

I'm sure SEIU employess will be screaming like stuck pigs because they can't their pensions at age 52 and guaranteed health insurance for life.
But fuck them. Fuck anyone who doesn't think we are spending way too much money and trying to do way too much.

I dont know how many people would object to cutting funding for the Cowboy Poetry Festival. Or for farm subsidies to multi million dollar corporations. Or for "green jobs initiatives."

I'm certain cowboy poets (I actually heard one a couple of years back), farmers, and environmentalists will bitch like crazy. They'll be in line with the "disabled" and the unemployed veterans.

I'm sure SEIU employess will be screaming like stuck pigs because they can't their pensions at age 52 and guaranteed health insurance for life.
But fuck them. Fuck anyone who doesn't think we are spending way too much money and trying to do way too much.

Yeah, and those goddam military retirees that draw benefits after working only 20 years (the rest of us have to work for 50 years). And those fat fuckers in wheel chairs at Walmart, living on SS disability. And so on, and so on . . .

Yeah, and those goddam military retirees that draw benefits after working only 20 years (the rest of us have to work for 50 years). And those fat fuckers in wheel chairs at Walmart, living on SS disability. And so on, and so on . . .

Are you really comparing vets who spent their careers in the service risking their lives to a gov't bureaucrat?
Fuck you.

Obama is already playing the blame game. Says it was Napalitanos decision and that he didn't know about it.

It's like we're watching a really bad comedy on the comedy network.

Are you really comparing vets who spent their careers in the service risking their lives to a gov't bureaucrat?
Fuck you.

Nope, I'm "comparing vets who spent their careers [all of 20 years] in the service" to "regular" working people (that you no doubt disregard) that have to slave for 50 years to get fewer retirement benefits. Vets and federal employees are very similar, except vets get to quit working alot sooner.

Fuck you.

Nope, I'm "comparing vets who spent their careers [all of 20 years] in the service" to "regular" working people (that you no doubt disregard) that have to slave for 50 years to get fewer retirement benefits. Vets and federal employees are very similar, except vets get to quit working alot sooner.

Huh?
Gov't bureaucrats are not 'regular working people" since they are protected by powerful unions and receive outsized benefits and salary.
Vets served this country putting their lives on the line in some very tough jobs.
There is no comparison.
And you smell funny.

Fuck you.

Huh?
Gov't bureaucrats are not 'regular working people" since they are protected by powerful unions and receive outsized benefits and salary.
Vets served this country putting their lives on the line in some very tough jobs.
There is no comparison.
And you smell funny.

Oh, just suck me. Nearly everyone works very hard in their jobs. And who do you think sends you your benefit checks?

Huh?
There is no comparison.
And you smell funny.

Oh, just suck me. Nearly everyone works very hard in their jobs. And who do you think sends you your benefit checks?

That's laughable.. just go visit the DMV.... and secondly, what makes you think he gets benefits from the gubmint?

Fuck you.

:lol:

Federal bureaucrats aren't ready at a moment's notice to lay their life on the line; that's a huge fucking difference sparky.

Last edited:
More "wisdom" from Soggy:

That's laughable.. just go visit the DMV.... and secondly, what makes you think he gets benefits from the gubmint?
Because nearly all Tea Party Republicans are on some form of government assistance. Very few are actually working in real jobs.

Federal bureaucrats aren't ready at a moments notice to lay their life on the line; that's a huge fucking difference sparky.
This confirms that you paint with a very, very broad brush. You have very little actual knowledge of this subject matter.

Huh?
There is no comparison.
And you smell funny.

OK, so you have no response and get defensive.
I smell the stink of gov't/union employment.

Huh?
There is no comparison.
And you smell funny.

OK, so you have no response and get defensive.
I smell the stink of gov't/union employment.

And I smell the stink of someone that doesn't work for a living.

You want cuts? Here you go.

No matter what is cut, someone will bitterly complain about it and point out the downsides. And there will be many.

This is what the Republican solution looks like in terms of deficit reduction.

Complaing abot cuts will happen. Releasing criminals is just plain stupid. And by the way, this was obamas idea. Republicans tried to pass a bill giving obama more discretion over what gets cut but senate DEMOCRATS stalled the idea

The cost of keeping prisoners is exceedingly high; in general, we spend around $30k per year per inmate to warehouse them in prisons. ICE inmates may actually cost more. So YUP, to achieve a 9% reduction some prisoners will be released. That's just the tip of the iceburg.
I'm actually cheering for the 9% cuts in disability payments and farm subsidies--as well as defense. Sequestration actually appears to be the only way to achieve those cuts.

They're illegals they should be deported:eusa_eh:

Illegal Aliens Released by Obama Administration Commit 19 Murders, 142 Sex Crimes

The Obama administration released illegal immigrants who went on to commit more crimes, including charges of 19 murders, 3 attempted murders and 142 sex crimes, the House Judiciary Committee said in a report Tuesday.

All told, the nearly 47,000 illegal immigrants the administration was notified of but declined to deport between 2008 and 2011 under its Secure Communities program had a recidivism rate of 16 percent, the committee said.

For their part, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) claims that the agency simply does not have the resources to deport all of the illegal immigrants with criminals records that were flagged by the Secure Communities program.

When it comes to illegal immigration, Obama has benefitted from the previous administration setting the bar low. The Bush administration offered amnesty and deported illegal immigrants at a lower rate than the Obama Administration. Obama’s poor record on immigration enforcement looks less atrocious by comparison. However, the burden is still on the current President to keep the country safe by deporting more illegal aliens with criminal records

Illegal Aliens Released by Obama Administration Commit 19 Murders, 142 Sex Crimes - Townhall.com Staff

Last edited:
More "wisdom" from Soggy:

Because nearly all Tea Party Republicans are on some form of government assistance. Very few are actually working in real jobs.

Federal bureaucrats aren't ready at a moments notice to lay their life on the line; that's a huge fucking difference sparky.
This confirms that you paint with a very, very broad brush. You have very little actual knowledge of this subject matter.

And of course you can back up your assertion with a little more than "'cause I said so", right?

Illegal Aliens Released by Obama Administration Commit 19 Murders, 142 Sex Crimes

The Obama administration released illegal immigrants who went on to commit more crimes, including charges of 19 murders, 3 attempted murders and 142 sex crimes, the House Judiciary Committee said in a report Tuesday.

All told, the nearly 47,000 illegal immigrants the administration was notified of but declined to deport between 2008 and 2011 under its Secure Communities program had a recidivism rate of 16 percent, the committee said.

For their part, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) claims that the agency simply does not have the resources to deport all of the illegal immigrants with criminals records that were flagged by the Secure Communities program.

When it comes to illegal immigration, Obama has benefitted from the previous administration setting the bar low. The Bush administration offered amnesty and deported illegal immigrants at a lower rate than the Obama Administration. Obama’s poor record on immigration enforcement looks less atrocious by comparison. However, the burden is still on the current President to keep the country safe by deporting more illegal aliens with criminal records

Illegal Aliens Released by Obama Administration Commit 19 Murders, 142 Sex Crimes - Townhall.com Staff

(My bold)

These data are 7 months old, & thus not related to the sequester effects on programs. Why is this report here then?

9th para of report: "U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the agency responsible for deportations, said many of those identified by Secure Communities and detailed in the report either weren’t eligible to be deported or were released by local officials before ICE could respond."

So - there was only budget to deport so many people. The Obama admin made the logical choice - they deported all the worst offenders & people with the most serious criminal records. Surely that's the right thing to do? Or did we want to keep the mildest cases locked up, & let everybody else have a free pass?

(My bold)

These data are 7 months old, & thus not related to the sequester effects on programs. Why is this report here then?

9th para of report: "U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the agency responsible for deportations, said many of those identified by Secure Communities and detailed in the report either weren’t eligible to be deported or were released by local officials before ICE could respond."

So - there was only budget to deport so many people. The Obama admin made the logical choice - they deported all the worst offenders & people with the most serious criminal records. Surely that's the right thing to do? Or did we want to keep the mildest cases locked up, & let everybody else have a free pass?

Are you stating that just because it was found in a report 7 months ago ICE had made some bad decisions, it is not now relevant today? Please. Deported all the worst yet those released had committed 19 murders, 3 attempted murders and 142 sex crimes after their release. Some kind of record there for releasing only those that are non violent, huh? Not much of a record to stand on now is it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back