Immigration protestors demand change: "There's room enough for all of us"

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
All I have to say is "go fuck yourselves." I see no reason to turn this country into shithole like the places these people come from. There's plenty of room for them where they are. Let them fix their own countries before they stink up ours.

Thousands of protestors took to the streets in hundreds of cities across the U.S. Saturday, participating in "Families Belong Together" rallies and demonstrations. What protestors are hoping to gain: The immediate reunification of families that have been separated, the end of family detentions, and, more broadly, the dissolution of Trump administration's "zero-tolerance" policy.

All I have to say is "go fuck yourselves." I see no reason to turn this country into shithole like the places these people come from. There's plenty of room for them where they are. Let them fix their own countries before they stink up ours.

Thousands of protestors took to the streets in hundreds of cities across the U.S. Saturday, participating in "Families Belong Together" rallies and demonstrations. What protestors are hoping to gain: The immediate reunification of families that have been separated, the end of family detentions, and, more broadly, the dissolution of Trump administration's "zero-tolerance" policy.

I guess they could be reunited, but they're not specifying where.

so far none of the "protestors" has elaborated a plan for the detention for vetting purposes of WHOLE FAMILIES. In fact, lots have even suggested that there be no vetting -------and NO DETENTION FOR ANY REASON-------

Guess what, there's even more room in the frozen wastes of Siberia so why don't treasonous liberalfilth and their more-precious-than-gold illegals move there? I am so sick of guilt-ridden, self-hating-American traitors who are orgasming to sell this country to the lowest dregs of the third world; for the first time in my life I wish it were possible to bring back England's old hang/draw/quarter therapy. I've never heard of a treason penalty quite like that before or since. These filthy liberal cocksuckers don't give a fuck about the safety and well-being their fellow Americans - except wanting them to suffer.

Forum List

Back