Immigration reform

You all don't want illegals working in the USA?

All you got to do is make every employer VERIFY that whoever is being hired is here legally and able to work legally.

NO way to get hired, no reason to come here illegally.

Is this rocket science?

And if a company gets caught hiring illegals. Big big penalties. Jail time for repeat offenders, both sides.

There is a reason illegals come here. And it ain't the weather. It is because they know someone who knows someone that will give them a job. Even if they are illegal.

stop the BS already.

you want to strangle small business more?

of course you do - you are a leftard, you want to wipe out the middle class altogether and make everybody equal in misery and government dependency.

See, that is how fucking stupid you Republicans are.

I presented you a way to really slow down the flood of illegals. But no.

I know a guy who is here legally from Mexico. He is a roofer. He hires illegals. Because they know someone who knows him and they come and work for him in roofing season.

You want to keep that from happening?

Evidently not? Why is that. It ain't an AMERICANS small business you are protecting. AND HALF THE MONEY THE ILLEGALS EARN GOES BACK TO MEXICO OR WHERE EVER THEIR HOME IS.

But no. No straight forward solution for a stupid Republican. Hell there aint no money to be made on fences and electronic surveillance equipment if the illegals aren't coming.

No money to be saved by those mega farms using illegals and paying them dirt cheap if the mega farm can't do that.

You rethugs no more want to solve the illegal immigrant problem than you want to reduce the deficit and cut spending.

It's all bullshit all the time.

1. we put the immigration reform on the very far back burner - there is no reason to reform something which is perfectly working - current immigration system is working perfectly, but some parts can be enforced more

2. enhance real ecomnomy stimulation - FINALLY - cut the overregulation, cut taxes, repeal obamacare, repeal dodd-frank and reinstate glass -steagall.

3. when the economy is finally in full steam, when the unemployment drops to 5% again - THEN can the foreign worker program can be discussed to provide the legal path to PERMANENT RESIDENCY, but never to the citizenship for those who are in the country illegally.

LMAO. The working poor already get back more in refund than they pay in Federal taxes.
And that costs the treasury a lot of money. And Rethugs bitch about it all the time.

And here you are wanting to give away even MORE money. Bull shit. Or is it just the ultra wealthy that need this new tax cut. You know. The people that can already buy a zillion of what ever they want to buy. And they need more tax cuts? Bullshit.

So that means I guess it is the middle that needs more tax cuts. Well OK then. How much.

How low you wanna go for the middle class.

And how big you want the deficit to become?

your stupid leftard agenda of keynesian "stimulation" the economy and redistributing the wealth has been around for the last 5 years and only made things exponentially WORSE.

enough.

I do, however, understand, that making the economy better and making middle class stronger is NOT the goal of this or any other leftard administration, so it won't happen until they are pushed out from power.

Fuck. What a waste of time you are. You can't even form a coherent thought. Or a pertinent response. Even when someone addresses your own post.

What a dipshit you are.

a) do you turn a fan on to push gas out
b) spray with an air freshener
c) call fire department and then gas department

So then with immigration reform....

Do we FIRST pass a bill to give people under age 5 permanent citizenship?
Do we deport people first.
OR do we completely shut off any points of illegal entry.. i.e. turn the gas off!

Which should be done first?

This analogy is extraordinarily flawed.

Uncontrolled, 'loose' gas serves no purpose is nothing but extremely dangerous (so you should get rid of it immediately), whereas immigrants are human beings who play a vital role in our economy.

What vital role?
To me "vital" means "necessary for life".
Jobs Americans Won?t Do? A Detailed Look at Immigrant Employment by Occupation | Center for Immigration Studies

This "pro-immigration" site seems to disagree with you..

"The data presented here make clear that the often-made argument that immigrants only take jobs Americans don’t want is simply wrong.
To talk about the labor market as if there were jobs done entirely or almost entirely by immigrants is not helpful to understanding the potential impact of immigration on American workers.
It gives the false impression that the job market is segmented between jobs that are done almost exclusively by immigrants and jobs that are exclusively native.
This is clearly not the case."

If all of our immigrants were to disappear tomorrow a countless number of businesses across the country would have to shut down due to a major disruption in the supply/service chain. Yes, vital.

America or the west doesn’t need tighter immigration controls, poor third world countries need birth control. That seems so obvious. Why can't we make THAT an issue instead of all the pro-immigration , open borders propaganda? Most western countries in the last few years have practically slit their own necks allowing poor illegal aliens in. Despite all the propaganda otherwise. And for WHAT? I am not seeing any benefit to open borders , they have hurt me personally and financially. I have been affected by both illegal immigration and global warming, and there is a connection. Let’s do what is good for humanity. Not let uncontrolled human growth or C02 run amok. Realize the connection and try to stop the problem.

Last edited:
America or the west doesn’t need tighter immigration controls, poor third world countries need birth control. That seems so obvious. Why can't we make THAT an issue instead of all the pro-immigration , open borders propaganda? Most western countries in the last few years have practically slit their own necks allowing poor illegal aliens in. Despite all the propaganda otherwise. And for WHAT? I am not seeing any benefit to open borders , they have hurt me personally and financially. I have been affected by both illegal immigration and global warming, and there is a connection. Let’s do what is good for humanity. Not let uncontrolled human growth or C02 run amok. Realize the connection and try to stop the problem.

There is no global overpopulation crisis, and almost all the countries from where the US gets its largest number of illegal immigrants are seeing falling fertility rates already. You need to readjust your panic.

What do millennials know about history? I have been there, done that. Yeah, global warming and overpopulation are real. Real as history, real as death. So is denial, it’s what we humans do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back