Immigration speech Lie checker

Trump has been in LA and Mexico.
Hillary has been hooked up to IVs.
:dunno:

Leave it to a mindless bed wetter to rely on a Washingturd Compost hit piece to nit pick a Trump speech for any hint of error, and then insist all errors are intentional lies.

There has been no more of a contemptible den of lying vipers than the modern democrook party along with their sycophants in the media.

I'm not wild about Trump being the nominee, but the more I see from these sniveling pieces of tape worm shit the more I hope he wins in a massive landslide and for a mass suicide by democrook zealots.

the fact checkers are lying, it was rigged, Clinton autodeflect, ... bla bla bla

you do understand RW's lose because they're spending more time focusing on horseshit than they are becoming credible in their own country don't you?

the fact checkers are lying, it was rigged, Clinton autodeflect, ... bla bla bla

you do understand RW's lose because they're spending more time focusing on horseshit than they are becoming credible in their own country don't you?

Well, when investigating the Mafia, one does tend to stay focused on crimes and criminal behavior.

“Trump falsely says Clinton’s plan will provide Social Security to illegal immigrants. We awarded this claim Four Pinocchios. In general, people in the United States illegally are not eligible to collect Social Security benefits. They must be granted some type of lawful status — either by obtaining legal status or being granted deferred action.”

That Trump is a liar comes as no surprise, of course.

Trump’s lies depend upon the ignorance and stupidity of his supporters, such as their ignorance as to who is actually eligible for Social Security benefits.

And even when Trump isn’t lying, his immigration ‘policy’ is nothing but hateful bigotry and contempt for the rule of law.

who started this horseshit thread?

Lol, Hillary has to stay away from the public, because of all of her treasonous lies.
I have asked a question numerous times and failed to get an answer. Which Hillary Clinton lie do you consider to be the most egregious and which one do you think had a malicious intent?

Trump is only against people working without visas if he's not profiting from it.
Report: Trump's model agency skirted visa laws - CNN Video
Well if the Clinton Network News reported it, then it must be true.
Take them over Breitbart any day, plus it wasn't just their say-so. They interviewed a model that worked for the agency. Brave of her considering she could be deported, while Trump would at most have one of his corporate entities saddled with a fine.

Forum List

Back