Immigration speech Lie checker

Lol, Hillary has to stay away from the public, because of all of her treasonous lies.
I have asked a question numerous times and failed to get an answer. Which Hillary Clinton lie do you consider to be the most egregious and which one do you think had a malicious intent?
That she didn't send classified emails, when she new she did. When she went out of her way to erase all of her emails, even the ones by law she is suppose to keep. Found out this week that she continued to send classified information when she was a civilian. Just a few right off the top of my head.

if his hands were moving he was lying ...

Fact-checking Donald Trump’s immigration speech

There were facts in it?

I like the way that they sit there in Mexico and it’s “we didn’t discuss who pays for it” (although later it comes out they did)…. then in Phoenix in the safety of 800 miles away; “they don’t know it yet but they are paying for it.”

Cowardice has a new face; it is Trump’s. How the “men” in the GOP stand behind this small fraction of a man…it’s anyone’s guess. Wouldn’t you want him to tell the Mexican to his face, “Look you’re paying for the wall” instead of waiting until that evening?

Lol, Hillary has to stay away from the public, because of all of her treasonous lies.
I have asked a question numerous times and failed to get an answer. Which Hillary Clinton lie do you consider to be the most egregious and which one do you think had a malicious intent?
That she didn't send classified emails, when she new she did. When she went out of her way to erase all of her emails, even the ones by law she is suppose to keep. Found out this week that she continued to send classified information when she was a civilian. Just a few right off the top of my head.
Those are speculative and debated. They are opinions, not provable facts.

Those are speculative and debated. They are opinions, not provable facts.
Those are facts even Comey said more than likely our enemies got top secret information. Fact is she used an unsecured server which was easily hacked. Not my fault you prefer your party, instead of the safety and security of the United states.

Forum List

Back