🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Impeachment articles drafted. Democrats rejoice.

I wonder how many times we're going to have to staff the cabinet? This is what, his 50th official to lose their jobs either by malfeasance, the inability to look at his ugly face any more, smashing his ride into some immovable object, an inability to lie to the level expected...etc....

Seriously, whatever this clown is saving us by not taking a salary we are losing by having confirmation hearing upon confirmation hearing to replace the "best people" he hired.

I wonder how many times we're going to have to staff the cabinet? This is what, his 50th official to lose their jobs either by malfeasance, the inability to look at his ugly face any more, smashing his ride into some immovable object, an inability to lie to the level expected...etc....

Seriously, whatever this clown is saving us by not taking a salary we are losing by having confirmation hearing upon confirmation hearing to replace the "best people" he hired.

Candy is their something wrong with you?

I never seen in the past 6 years you write more then a few words?

Nunes had warned if they didn’t start forking over documents this could happen.

Maybe she is finally getting over her election eve shock?

Welcome back Candycorn; your posts were hilarious usually in a dumb-as-a-broken-hammer kind of way.

Every American should rejoice at the prospect of Trump being gone.

But removing Trump from office via the impeachment process would gain Democrats nothing; should that happen neither Nancy Pelosi nor Chuck Schumer would become president, Mike Pence would become president – and the last time anyone checked Pence is a Republican.

Not only is Pence a partisan Republican, he’s also a True Believer, a hardcore social conservative hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans, and the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.

Indeed, in many respects Pence would be more dangerous than Trump, a greater threat to the rights and protected liberties of the American people.

Last, as president, Pence would have a much better chance of being elected president in 2020 as opposed to Trump.

Democrats clearly have no desire to impeach Trump.

Every American should rejoice at the prospect of Trump being gone.

But removing Trump from office via the impeachment process would gain Democrats nothing; should that happen neither Nancy Pelosi nor Chuck Schumer would become president, Mike Pence would become president – and the last time anyone checked Pence is a Republican.

Not only is Pence a partisan Republican, he’s also a True Believer, a hardcore social conservative hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans, and the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.

Indeed, in many respects Pence would be more dangerous than Trump, a greater threat to the rights and protected liberties of the American people.

Last, as president, Pence would have a much better chance of being elected president in 2020 as opposed to Trump.

Democrats clearly have no desire to impeach Trump.

You might want to read the link dude. Just sayin...

They're working overtime at the Media Matters Internet Outreach and Agitprop Center

They're working overtime at the Media Matters Internet Outreach and Agitprop Center

You might be right

I think Trump just wants every Republican to serve at least one week in his Cabinet.

Forum List

Back