Impeachment Bitch Says She Might Play More Games With the Constitution

Awww. You’re upset because she’s got to put a check on the GOP led Senate because it’s leader and a bunch of his pals have already told us that they will not be impartial jurors, which the constitution requires.

The American people favor a fair trial in the Senate and want to hear from fact witnesses. It likely won’t happen that way, but an effort must be made nonetheless.

What part of "McConnell runs the senate" don't you understand?
If Nancy doesn't send the articles over the next congress can simply repeal them.....like they never even happened.

Would be nice to provide a link that a new congress can repeal.

This link is to an opinion, but the answer seems reasonable. It seems even more likely if Nancy doesn't submit the articles to the Senate.
PrawfsBlawg: Can An Impeachment Be Repealed?

Why did Nancy call off the impeachment rights after the impeachment? Lol

tenor.gif

~S~
Fuck you. This is my country that I wore the uniform and fought for in combat. I will not step aside lightly. What nation are you from? Obviously not this one you ignorant cocksucker. If you think I am am supposed to forget where I came from, my 6 uncles who fought in World War Two (four of which were shot by Germans, two of which liberated the camps) my uncle at the Pusan Perimeter, my cousins in Vietnam, all the people I worked with as a steward for the United Steelworkers of America, and all the people I was born and raised with...you are sadly mistaken. There is nothing humorous or redundant when all the things I love in this world are placed in danger by some ignorant bitch from San Francisco.

Lots of families have members who have served in the military, many times in war. I do. Who is placing all the things that you love in this world, whatever they are, in danger? Speaker Pelosi certainly isn't.

Who are these Marxists of whom you speak, anyway?

Why do you disrespect the opinions of vets who do not agree with your politics?

No witnesses will be called to appear before the senate nor should there be. Roberts would never even allow it.

Awww. You’re upset because she’s got to put a check on the GOP led Senate because it’s leader and a bunch of his pals have already told us that they will not be impartial jurors, which the constitution requires.

The American people favor a fair trial in the Senate and want to hear from fact witnesses. It likely won’t happen that way, but an effort must be made nonetheless.

I can assure you that Pelosi doesn't want a "fair" trial in the Senate. That would mean that many Democrats would be called to the stand, exposing their lies. Schiff would NOT want to testify, for example.

Which Democrats would have first-hand knowledge of trump & co.'s dealings with the Ukrainians or their refusal of subpoenas? What would they be lying about? Why would Schiff be called to testify? What about? He's not associated with either count against trump.

The people in trump's inner circle at the time of his offenses still have not testified under oath, and trump himself certainly has not. These are the people we need to hear from.
Paying attention to the deplorables is not in your interest. They are arming themselves to the teeth. They are forming militias in counties outside urban/semi urban areas. They are defending themselves much more heavily with guns in house break ins. They are more and more carrying weapons on them. In one decade you have awakened a lot of people who have struggled to survive themselves. This trend will continue and they will become more proficient in weapon use as we return to a hair trigger survival nation. You guys need to pull back a bit. Every confrontation causes more determination to protect themselves. I care not when Prog attacks Prog.
The Marxist have crossed a line and our now a creditable threat to our nation and all it stands for.

Why are so many idiots so quick to call their fellow Americans “marxist”?

And why can’t any of them remember that the word needs an “s” at the end if you want to use it in the plural form.

Fuck you. This is my country that I wore the uniform and fought for in combat. I will not step aside lightly. What nation are you from? Obviously not this one you ignorant cocksucker. If you think I am am supposed to forget where I came from, my 6 uncles who fought in World War Two (four of which were shot by Germans, two of which liberated the camps) my uncle at the Pusan Perimeter, my cousins in Vietnam, all the people I worked with as a steward for the United Steelworkers of America, and all the people I was born and raised with...you are sadly mistaken. There is nothing humorous or redundant when all the things I love in this world are placed in danger by some ignorant bitch from San Francisco.

Man. You’re funny.

I can assure you that Pelosi doesn't want a "fair" trial in the Senate. That would mean that many Democrats would be called to the stand, exposing their lies. Schiff would NOT want to testify, for example.

Which Democrats would have first-hand knowledge of trump & co.'s dealings with the Ukrainians or their refusal of subpoenas? What would they be lying about? Why would Schiff be called to testify? What about? He's not associated with either count against trump.

The people in trump's inner circle at the time of his offenses still have not testified under oath, and trump himself certainly has not. These are the people we need to hear from.
Paying attention to the deplorables is not in your interest. They are arming themselves to the teeth. They are forming militias in counties outside urban/semi urban areas. They are defending themselves much more heavily with guns in house break ins. They are more and more carrying weapons on them. In one decade you have awakened a lot of people who have struggled to survive themselves. This trend will continue and they will become more proficient in weapon use as we return to a hair trigger survival nation. You guys need to pull back a bit. Every confrontation causes more determination to protect themselves. I care not when Prog attacks Prog.
The Marxist have crossed a line and our now a creditable threat to our nation and all it stands for.

Why are so many idiots so quick to call their fellow Americans “marxist”?

And why can’t any of them remember that the word needs an “s” at the end if you want to use it in the plural form.
Well if it barks like a dog lol

Fuck you. This is my country that I wore the uniform and fought for in combat. I will not step aside lightly. What nation are you from? Obviously not this one you ignorant cocksucker. If you think I am am supposed to forget where I came from, my 6 uncles who fought in World War Two (four of which were shot by Germans, two of which liberated the camps) my uncle at the Pusan Perimeter, my cousins in Vietnam, all the people I worked with as a steward for the United Steelworkers of America, and all the people I was born and raised with...you are sadly mistaken. There is nothing humorous or redundant when all the things I love in this world are placed in danger by some ignorant bitch from San Francisco.[/QUOT
Just more evidence that Washington D.C. has been overrun by crack addled, hyper-partisan INFANTS?

Where does Nancy Pelosi get off believing that she can subvert the authority granted to the SENATE by the Constitution ? Doesn't she understand that once the HoR passes the articles of impeachment that according to the Constitution the HoR's role is done?

It appears that this lunatic thinks she can dictate the entire process regardless of the separation of powers explicitly defined within the Constitution which gives the Senate exclusive authority to try impeachments, her threat is Nixonian.

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present." -- Constitution of the United States, Article I, Section 3

The senate has sole power to try impeachments the congress has sole power to impeach. The key word for senate is TRY.

If Nancy doesn't send the Articles to the senate they are meaningless. The next congress can simply repeal them.
Would the next congress have to re-vote on them before sending them? In other words, isn't it defacto repealed if they sit on it until the next congress?

I believe that's called a "pocket veto". If it doesn't pass in one session of congress it dies.
So Nancy has about 400 Bills that passed the House, but will die if Mitch or Trump don't both sign them.

You know I don't think a pocket veto applies to impeachment I do think that once impeached by the congress, who has sole responsibility of impeachment, stands.
Bullshit. I’m calling bullshit on your whole premise. This is a political vendetta. Nothing more. Donald J. Trump’s crime was the fact that he beat Hillary in 2016.

So show me in the constitution where is says an incoming congress can repeal an impeachment from the congress before them. You spew your fucking bullshit when you PTSD kicks in but can't put up a simple link that states that can happen. I could not find it but maybe you can.

What part of "McConnell runs the senate" don't you understand?
If Nancy doesn't send the articles over the next congress can simply repeal them.....like they never even happened.

Would be nice to provide a link that a new congress can repeal.

This link is to an opinion, but the answer seems reasonable. It seems even more likely if Nancy doesn't submit the articles to the Senate.
PrawfsBlawg: Can An Impeachment Be Repealed?

An opinion? I want to see it written in the constitution. Is it there?

I have lot's of opinion's but that's all they are "my thoughts".

Lots of families have members who have served in the military, many times in war. I do. Who is placing all the things that you love in this world, whatever they are, in danger? Speaker Pelosi certainly isn't.

Who are these Marxists of whom you speak, anyway?

Why do you disrespect the opinions of vets who do not agree with your politics?
Most people even if they are liberal turn a bit conservative if they work dangerous jobs. They may remain a liberal, but not as much.

By delaying, Pelosi just confirmed that the entire impeachment hoax is pure political gamesmanship with no basis in fact. If they truly believed that the POTUS was guilty of wrongdoing they'd have the courage of their convictions and send the articles to the Senate for a trial. But they know it's a sham.

Nancy's not too bright.

Just more evidence that Washington D.C. has been overrun by crack addled, hyper-partisan INFANTS?

Where does Nancy Pelosi get off believing that she can subvert the authority granted to the SENATE by the Constitution ? Doesn't she understand that once the HoR passes the articles of impeachment that according to the Constitution the HoR's role is done?

It appears that this lunatic thinks she can dictate the entire process regardless of the separation of powers explicitly defined within the Constitution which gives the Senate exclusive authority to try impeachments, her threat is Nixonian.

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present." -- Constitution of the United States, Article I, Section 3

The senate has sole power to try impeachments the congress has sole power to impeach. The key word for senate is TRY.

Yeah, that's what I said, with the exception that it's the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES (1/2 of what is commonly known as CONGRESS) that has the sole power to impeach.

The HoR doesn't get to dictate how the Senate carries out impeachment trials or arbitrarily define what constitutes a "fair" trial, despite what Nancy Pelosi and the legions of mindless lemmings-D that parrott her every word think.

I get Pelosi using her power and wanting certain conditions however the longer this drags on the American people will tire of all the games and it could hurt many Democrats in November. It's their game, but they need to be careful.

The one thing that I believe is significant is Tulsi Gabbard and her stand, possibly the most honest Democratic candidate the Democrats have. I dislike some of her stands but I could support her, at least she is a smart Congressperson.

Every day you impress me with just how stupid you are. If she doesn't send the Articles over it's because she knows they are shit.

They will be tossed into the circular file as soon as they arrive because they are so laughably poor.

Loaded question on a poll. You know nothing about this. Of course Americans believe in fairness. The Senate is under no obligation to even consider this motion by the “Impeachment Bitch” and the House after the con job they pulled with rules and procedures.

If this is presented to the Senate, it would be political suicide to not move forward. It would be political suicide for Pelosi to hold on to it for too long.

It does highlight the need to update the Constitution and add voice where it is silent. The loophole that someone squeaks through today is the same one someone else drives a truck through tomorrow. The Senate refusal to hold confirmation hearings is another example.

it all sucks
No, it highlights the need for certain people to actually read, understand and follow it, namely the commie Dems.

Every day you impress me with just how stupid you are. If she doesn't send the Articles over it's because she knows they are shit.

They will be tossed into the circular file as soon as they arrive because they are so laughably poor.
Pissoli is playing political games. Demoncraps are stupid.

It does highlight the need to update the Constitution and add voice where it is silent. The loophole that someone squeaks through today is the same one someone else drives a truck through tomorrow. The Senate refusal to hold confirmation hearings is another example.

it all sucks

Yes. McConnell, of all people, is upset at the “breaking of precedent” that he perceived took place in the house.

Absolute lack of self awareness.
He is absolutely correct. Commie demopukes are so stupid.

Forum List

Back