Impeachment hearings leave Americans hungry for national healing

We should fire 50% of the staff in washington immediately starting at the highest level in each dept

I know that wont happen

but it would go a long way toward destroying the Deep State and the unelected power they hold

Tramp is working on it and putting "yes men and women" in all places.

The Democrats do not care about polls, they have got to do the right thing,

to ask another country to interfere in our democracy like he did to Russia is bribery, and or treasonous.

(a WI poll, is hardly a poll of the country, and I suspect they called rural voters)
Back to Russia again? -oy
images-7.jpeg

We should fire 50% of the staff in washington immediately starting at the highest level in each dept

I know that wont happen

but it would go a long way toward destroying the Deep State and the unelected power they hold

to ask another country to interfere in our democracy like he did to Russia is bribery, and or treasonous.

(a WI poll, is hardly a poll of the country, and I suspect they called rural voters)
View attachment 291639
/----/ "The Democrats do not care about polls, they have got to do the right thing,"
iu

I know that wont happen

Liberals live and die by the polls

View attachment 291639
/----/ "The Democrats do not care about polls, they have got to do the right thing,"
iu

Thats why trumps win in 2016 was such a shock for them

I know that wont happen

Libs are being hypocrites AND doing the wrong thing AND the polls are crashing on them.

I know that wont happen

View attachment 291639
iu

Thats why trumps win in 2016 was such a shock for them
They AREN'T smart enough to take into account that a candidate can have excessive percentage of supporters that are the type not to stop and trust to give personal info or do a questionnaire or poll.
Liberal people /high people might be more inclined to lend their opinion as well as pretentious arrogant opinionated people who majority are left leaning. Plus people who are high(more likely liberal) might be to slow to avoid the polster.*L*

The country has always been divid d by religions, socio economic classes, regions, etc. Its always been this way at least as long as I've been alive. It's not sick it's United and as strong as it's always been.

I know that wont happen

Macaca Joe Obama fired all military leader and replaced them with Fascists who would swear an oath of loyalty to Obama and order their troops to fire on US citizens

How's the weather in Moscow?

Well I don't agree with getting rid of Trump right now either...

We have to have a Senate trial first... A lot Independent voters are right lets have a trial with witnesses like Rudy, the Ukraine boys, Mulvaney, Pompeo, and others to testify...

That and all the communications between them.

Season 3 the Impeachment will be a classic...
I wonder if this will play out like the Mueller investigation, where a bunch of people around the President go down but he is untouchable.

Trump may be a lot craftier than we're giving him credit for.

There very well be a look for fall guys but the guys closer to Trump are not going to goto jail for him I think.

Big think is Trump doesn't do much written communication and has very little actually recorded against himself personally. The GOP have used this by saying because they have so little written down.

Now the question has to be asked if two guys leave a meeting and email/text message each other agreeing what was said and what they were ordered to do, is that enough?

The circumstantial evidence would have any other in jail right now...

GOP is looking at any reason he might be innocent, he is not and straight common sense tell you he is not...

Personally I think this isn't like the Clinton Impeachment which was eventually over is it right to ask a guy in a pretty unrelated topic did he two time his wife and he lies about it under oath... Most Americans at the time while not approving of Clinton actions thought that Starr was way overhanded (threatening to Monica and Mother in jail) and Clinton probably should have his privacy respected a bit more.

Trump is different. The Mueller report was far from glowing for him, it basically laid a case for obstruction of justice. This here while doing his job he looked to gain personally from the US government.
The big difference between now and Clintons time is the media bubbles... Trump supporters don't have to face the reality, they have plenty of media outlets that will confirm there biases. They don't have to be challenged.

That is why I think the trial will be damaging. Justice Roberts is a GOP appointment and has plenty of time on the clock. He believes in the rule of law and I think he will not accept the President's antics. Remember Senators will be probably under a gag order during the trial...

I agree. I wonder how many will be ejected for poor behavior when they don't think the Chief Justice is serious. Those US Marshals may get very busy accepting the transport from the congressional Sgt at Arms so they can be transported to a Federal Judge outside of the Senate. I'd pay good money to watch that.

We have to have a Senate trial first... A lot Independent voters are right lets have a trial with witnesses like Rudy, the Ukraine boys, Mulvaney, Pompeo, and others to testify...

I wonder if this will play out like the Mueller investigation, where a bunch of people around the President go down but he is untouchable.

There very well be a look for fall guys but the guys closer to Trump are not going to goto jail for him I think.

Big think is Trump doesn't do much written communication and has very little actually recorded against himself personally. The GOP have used this by saying because they have so little written down.

Now the question has to be asked if two guys leave a meeting and email/text message each other agreeing what was said and what they were ordered to do, is that enough?

GOP is looking at any reason he might be innocent, he is not and straight common sense tell you he is not...

Personally I think this isn't like the Clinton Impeachment which was eventually over is it right to ask a guy in a pretty unrelated topic did he two time his wife and he lies about it under oath... Most Americans at the time while not approving of Clinton actions thought that Starr was way overhanded (threatening to Monica and Mother in jail) and Clinton probably should have his privacy respected a bit more.

Trump is different. The Mueller report was far from glowing for him, it basically laid a case for obstruction of justice. This here while doing his job he looked to gain personally from the US government.
The big difference between now and Clintons time is the media bubbles... Trump supporters don't have to face the reality, they have plenty of media outlets that will confirm there biases. They don't have to be challenged.

That is why I think the trial will be damaging. Justice Roberts is a GOP appointment and has plenty of time on the clock. He believes in the rule of law and I think he will not accept the President's antics. Remember Senators will be probably under a gag order during the trial...

I agree. I wonder how many will be ejected for poor behavior when they don't think the Chief Justice is serious. Those US Marshals may get very busy accepting the transport from the congressional Sgt at Arms so they can be transported to a Federal Judge outside of the Senate. I'd pay good money to watch that.

I would guess what you "wonder" would fill a 100 car freight train.

The trial won't be damaging to anyone but the democrats. American is alreayd losing it's appetite for this bullshit.

So keep it up....you'll only make it easier to re-elect him in 2020.

The trial won't be damaging to anyone but the democrats. American is alreayd losing it's appetite for this bullshit.

They are also losing their appetite for Rumps antics. Now, if only the Dems will present a halfway decent candidate. Comon Mayor Pete.

I know that wont happen

Macaca Joe Obama fired all military leader and replaced them with Fascists who would swear an oath of loyalty to Obama and order their troops to fire on US citizens

Your party spied on a political opponent, Komrade.

I know that wont happen

Your party spied on a political opponent, Komrade.
Thats a fact

And I suspect the crime trail leads all the way to obama

They are also losing their appetite for Rumps antics. Now, if only the Dems will present a halfway decent candidate. Comon Mayor Pete.

Actually, they don't care about his antics.

They only know (in Florida) that the stock market is keeping them happy in retirement.

They also know that people like Pete will make them pay for things they should not have to pay for.

But you keep at it.

They Voted Democratic. Now They Support Trump.

Yet success in the midterms might not mean as much for Democratic presidential candidates as the party might think. Nearly two-thirds of voters in six battleground states who voted for President Trump in 2016 — but for Democratic congressional candidates in 2018 — say they intend to back the president against each of his top rivals, according to recent polling by The New York Times Upshot/Siena College.

This references Michigan, Wisconsin, and Penn.

It's Trump's to lose.

Keep it up Adam Asshole, We want this playing long and loude. Wear them out and you will get creamed.

Impeachment & 2020: Will It Endanger Democratic Hopes in the Election? | National Review

This is getting more and more press.

People keep accusing the right of putting party above country.

But others (indies) are more and more....seeing the other way around. They think the left could care less about anything except getting thier way.

Maybe...if they had not been running off at the mouth since he was inaugurated...it might be seen differently.

Forum List

Back