Impeachment? "He's just not worth it."

The whole family should be flushed, along with all the trump congress people.
The family members can be arrested if they did something illegal, that's no problem. Although it probably won't be tried until there is a ton of evidence against Individual 1.

For the members of Congress, yes there are a few who could spend some time in jail for obstruction of justice and other things, but I think they also have to be impeached.

The voters will not elect a criminal in 2020....

The voters didn't elect a criminal in 2016...

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

She should keep saying this. Before long Trump will claim he's worth a hundred impeachments.

LMAO. You lunatics have to spin this bad news hard.
It's not bad news, it's the reality that senate republicans will not vote to impeach Trump no matter how many crimes he has committed. It's not worth impeachment when every republican has decided that protecting Trump is worth the death of the GOP as we knew it.

Bullshit. If Dems really believed he broke the law and should be impeached, they should do it and put themselves on record. But we all know the truth. The accusations about “collusion” are utter bullshit, and Dems knew that from the start.

She should keep saying this. Before long Trump will claim he's worth a hundred impeachments.

It's not bad news, it's the reality that senate republicans will not vote to impeach Trump no matter how many crimes he has committed. It's not worth impeachment when every republican has decided that protecting Trump is worth the death of the GOP as we knew it.

Bullshit. If Dems really believed he broke the law and should be impeached, they should do it and put themselves on record. But we all know the truth. The accusations about “collusion” are utter bullshit, and Dems knew that from the start.
Has Fox news been telling you fibs about the state of the various investigations? Been seeing that fairly often lately where the Trumpbots seem to think it's all over.

Has Fox news been telling you fibs about the state of the various investigations? Been seeing that fairly often lately where the Trumpbots seem to think it's all over.

I don’t even have cable TV.

I don’t even have cable TV.
OK then who has been bullshitting you about the Mueller investigation? Mueller has not released his report and there have been no leaks that would indicate where they are.

It's you, Nancy Pelosi ....you who are not worth it!!!!

It's high time you Nancy Pelosi, started thinking about leaving!

Translation: we have nothing but we need to keep this going until 2020. Even as it drags the party down and ensures Trump's re-election.

Trump and his mafia family remind me of a SNL skit I watched a couple days ago: "I wipe as best I can, but there's always more." BTW, the skit was hilarious. SNL has been great for the last two weeks.

Trump and his mafia family remind me of a SNL skit I watched a couple days ago: "I wipe as best I can, but there's always more." BTW, the skit was hilarious. SNL has been great for the last two weeks.

It always comes down to scatophilia with you folks, doesn't it?

The voters will not elect a criminal in 2020....

The voters didn't elect a criminal in 2016...

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

He is already an unindicted co-conspirator....WITH MORE TO COME!

Just head the reporter who was barred from bringing out the story on Stormy....She WANTS to be subpoenaed to the House. She will tell the word FOX is NOT a news station. It is a political arm....

Look...the GOP Impeached Clinton for far less that what the DUMBASS in Chief has on him. What happened?

CLINTON BECAME MORE POPULAR!

Nancy does not want to see that...

I bet Donkey Chompers has a different idea.
Going to be fun watching the civil war.
PASS THE POPCORN! :party:

No war....the Dems will just start marching witness after witness before Congress who testify to trump's criminal acts...

Impeachment? "He's just not worth it."

Translation ~ No matter how hard we try we won't convince people we are not nuts and not trying to over turn an election.

If the investigations show wrongdoing that warrants impeachment...you bet there will be an impeachment.

And investigations will continue.

But there is a nation to govern as well...

Forum List

Back