Impeachment? "He's just not worth it."

Pelosi says impeaching Trump 'just not worth it'

Ha Ha! Yes...he isn't worth it.

A POS should be flushed....

And neither are your posts, lol. You are the number 1, phony-E-Baloney. I am wondering...……….are you this dumb, or are they paying you handsomely to act so incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial? I really hope you have multiple accounts, because when you are blown out of the water, this accounts veracity will be shot, lol.

Jimi, YOU are what is wrong in this country. Not your ideas, but your phony-baloney posts.

I hope you grow old quickly, because when you do, you are going to discover that OUR CURRENT system, is the best the world has ever seen. And I would NEVER want your children to curse your name, because you screw them over with your political ignorance; but they probably will...……….which tells everyone on this board, how much you care about those who follow you.

Carry on fumble butt! You make our case for us every day. You are the commercial for how NOT to vote. And we thank YOU for your unwitting support.

Unlike many of her fellow Democrats Pelosi finally figured out impeachment is losing play for them in 2020 her problem now is keeping her looney far left freshmen Reps from going on about it 24/7.

Pelosi says it is not time for impeachment and based on this I don’t think she knows what “impeachment” is.

Impeachment is the House review of the Presidents conduct in office. If the House finds compelling evidence to impeach the President, they then send this to Congress who in turn reviews the evidence and if the evidence proves the president committed impeachable offensives then Congress can vote to remove him/her from office.

Pelosi says it is not time for impeachment and based on this I don’t think she knows what “impeachment” is.

Impeachment is the House review of the Presidents conduct in office. If the House finds compelling evidence to impeach the President, they then send this to Congress who in turn reviews the evidence and if the evidence proves the president committed impeachable offensives then Congress can vote to remove him/her from office.

Seems like the Dems are backing off their impeaching talk after they got into office. Wonder why? Lol!

Dude you partisan shitheads are fucking pathetic.
Look at you douchebag dems trying to rarionalize impeachment away. All because some retarded ass congresswoman says so.
Weak.

Seems like the Dems are backing off their impeaching talk after they got into office. Wonder why? Lol!

They are not backing off, they are just getting their eggs in a row before the hatchet comes down; then wapppp-- the head falls into the bucket which is then taken to Trump's favorite golf course where it is mounted on a pedestal overlooking the 20th hole.

IMAWHORE....SURE....YOU ARE IGNORED...ASSHOLE.......

They are not backing off, they are just getting their eggs in a row before the hatchet comes down; then wapppp-- the head falls into the bucket which is then taken to Trump's favorite golf course where it is mounted on a pedestal overlooking the 19th hole.

That would be the best scenario for the Republicans. Pence would be President and can run twice more.

I think the timing will be the summer of 2020 if the Democrats do it at all.

I agree - especially since the Senate would not vote to convict. HOWEVER, I think the most important role for the House Democrats is to investigate the hell out of him and expose all his dirty and criminal deeds for the world to see. Who knows - depending on what may be uncovered - maybe impeachment will become almost mandatory. We'll see...

Yes....I think the crimes are going to pile up until the GOP will be so embarassed that they beg to get rid of the large turd.....
No they will not. The decision has already been made that Trump is the GOP for better or worse.

The voters will not elect a criminal in 2020....
the voters have elected dozens of criminals every election to congress.....so what else you got?....

And neither are your posts, lol. You are the number 1, phony-E-Baloney. I am wondering...……….are you this dumb, or are they paying you handsomely to act so incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial? I really hope you have multiple accounts, because when you are blown out of the water, this accounts veracity will be shot, lol.

Jimi, YOU are what is wrong in this country. Not your ideas, but your phony-baloney posts.

I hope you grow old quickly, because when you do, you are going to discover that OUR CURRENT system, is the best the world has ever seen. And I would NEVER want your children to curse your name, because you screw them over with your political ignorance; but they probably will...……….which tells everyone on this board, how much you care about those who follow you.

Carry on fumble butt! You make our case for us every day. You are the commercial for how NOT to vote. And we thank YOU for your unwitting support.
Our SYSTEM is great...our leader has no business being where he is

Forum List

Back