Impeachment Report Released

One of the charges is "witness intimidation" :auiqs.jpg:

Trump tweeted while ambassador Yomamabitch was crying that she got her ass shit-canned.

Democrat1.jpg

So when this garbage fails...what's next?

27 women who all say Trump raped them 50 years ago?

Or will they burn down black churches & spray paint "Trump was here" on the side of the building?

Do it do it do it do it DO IT!!!

I want to see this go to the SENATE!!!

I have no expectation that Republicans in the Senate will find Trump guilty and remove him from office. There is no doubt that he is guilty of impeachable offences, but it's clear that they care more for their party than they do about our laws.
You got the report, cut and paste the impeachable offense.

The Repubs in the committee got this GD 300 page phone book hours before the hearings. Pretty fair.

The repubs in the committee were present in all the hearings, if they wanted to be. Many of them just didn't bother to attend. The information was available to them any time they wanted it. Quit whining.
It doesn’t matter. The report reads like a 5 year old in the grocery store having a tantrum because mom won’t get the box of candy.
View attachment 293051

If you substitute obstructing the investigation for having a tantrum you could be right. Trump and his supporters behavior is certainly shown to be childish.
Does smashing cell phones and devices with a sledgehammer seem a lil off to ya?

Bleach biting emails before investigation...How bout that one.??

Yes, destroying the hard memory in decommissioned hardware is standard procedure, and has been for quite a while for anyone who doesn't want their personal information available to others. I remove the hard drive and destroy it from all my computers when they are retired
Reminder: Any hard drive not properly destroyed puts you at risk
Government has shredders.

People making 6 figures don’t hammer away at hard drives.

The Repubs in the committee got this GD 300 page phone book hours before the hearings. Pretty fair.

The repubs in the committee were present in all the hearings, if they wanted to be. Many of them just didn't bother to attend. The information was available to them any time they wanted it. Quit whining.
It doesn’t matter. The report reads like a 5 year old in the grocery store having a tantrum because mom won’t get the box of candy.
View attachment 293051

If you substitute obstructing the investigation for having a tantrum you could be right. Trump and his supporters behavior is certainly shown to be childish.

Yes, destroying the hard memory in decommissioned hardware is standard procedure, and has been for quite a while for anyone who doesn't want their personal information available to others. I remove the hard drive and destroy it from all my computers when they are retired

Not when it has been subpoenaed, cupcake. Like I said, whatever your bitch did was A-Ok with you, if Trump looks at his ambassador wrong you throw a shit fit.

View attachment 293051
It reads like bad fiction, not factual information.

View attachment 293051

And incredibly stupid as well.

View attachment 293051

What’s the definition of insanity?

Yes, Democrats are insane.

View attachment 293051

What’s the definition of insanity?

thinking the Clintons are behind hundreds of murders

View attachment 293051

Not when it has been subpoenaed, cupcake. Like I said, whatever your bitch did was A-Ok with you, if Trump looks at his ambassador wrong you throw a shit fit.

I guess you missed the release of Trump's state department investigation.
Anti-climactic end to Hillary Clinton email - Bing

Here was the Democrat's strategy:

5254343c-d98a-4a59-8cac-01e3f845b55c.jpg

This was the report they produced and where it wound up.
upload_2019-12-3_13-22-53-png.292999

What's really a hoot is tomorrows "testimony" will be 4 "experts" telling us what "high crimes and misdemeanors" are. :auiqs.jpg: :laugh: :laughing0301: :lol:

What's really a hoot is tomorrows "testimony" will be 4 "experts" telling us what "high crimes and misdemeanors" are. :auiqs.jpg: :laugh: :laughing0301: :lol:

Yes, because everyone knows reality doesn't matter to republicans. Nothing but support for trump will be accepted by them, no matter what it might be.

So when this garbage fails...what's next?

27 women who all say Trump raped them 50 years ago?

Or will they burn down black churches & spray paint "Trump was here" on the side of the building?
I think there are only 25 women, only two that I know of say he raped them (one being Ivana before she recanted so she could get paid), and the instances of sexual abuse definitely weren't 50 years ago.

What was Slimy Rudy doing talking to OMB? Oh, wait, they were the ones in control of the funds Trump withheld from Ukraine. But Rudy has no authority to be talking to OMB. Unless he was given authority by the orange pile of shyte.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-03-at-4.14.15-PM.png

4 experts who all admitted to supporting Obama and donating to Shrillary's campaign.

From what little I watched, loved watching the GOP Reps tearing them to shreds.

House Democrats release 300-page Trump impeachment report

300 pages of the most amazingly stupid stuff in the history of this Republic.

This article lets you access the full report and also gives a brief recap of it – that I won’t bother to waste my time cutting and pasting it.

If you want to read it – and have a strong stomach – go to House Democrats release 300-page Trump impeachment report – here's what's in it

Forum List

Back