Impeachment?

I'm seeing all this moaning, crying, wailing, weeping and gnashing of teeth over Trump's impeachment today.

Folks, there's no need for "due process" because it's not a criminal trial, the argument of "rushing to judgement" doesn't hold weight, because he will not be criminally liable.

An impeachment is simply our political leaders determining that our President has done something very wrong, that can only be answered w/the POLITICAL act of impeaching him.

We had a party rush to impeach one of our Presidents for a blow job, remember?

What part of 'due process' was Clinton denied?
What part of due process is tRump being denied?

When did the Judiciary and Intelligence Committees meet?

What was their decisions?
What do they have to do with the political process of impeachment?

Look ahead, about 2 1/2 years.

Speaker Jordan decides to bring impeachment charges against President Harris, because the newspapers misquote what she said, making it sound like sedition.

Do you go through the process of making sure she said it, or just take a vote to impeach her?

THAT is the future you and the current House are setting up.
Sorry, Son. Nobody is misquoting tRump.

Your hypothetical nonsense is dismissed.
Quote him. Quote what he said that incited the crowd.

GO!

He couldn't.

He posted a link to an article, that listed 5 quotes.

NONE of which backed him up.
I posted exactly what you asked for. Your refusal is o acknowledge reality is not my issue.

You children wanna talk behind my back a little more or are we done here?

I posted exactly what you asked for.

No, you didn't.
Again, your inability to comprehend it doesn't mean it's not what you asked for.
You posted links to lefty spin.

Let's see his actual words in the speech inciting violence. Here, let me help you out...........this is some of his actual words from his speech....notice I don't use some lefty opinion piece spin..........

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump

I'm seeing all this moaning, crying, wailing, weeping and gnashing of teeth over Trump's impeachment today.

Folks, there's no need for "due process" because it's not a criminal trial, the argument of "rushing to judgement" doesn't hold weight, because he will not be criminally liable.

An impeachment is simply our political leaders determining that our President has done something very wrong, that can only be answered w/the POLITICAL act of impeaching him.

Speaker Jordan decides to bring impeachment charges against President Harris, because the newspapers misquote what she said, making it sound like sedition.

Do you go through the process of making sure she said it, or just take a vote to impeach her?

GO!

He couldn't.

I posted exactly what you asked for. Your refusal is o acknowledge reality is not my issue.

No, you didn't.
Again, your inability to comprehend it doesn't mean it's not what you asked for.

I comprehended. you failed.
You wish.

GO!

He couldn't.

No, you didn't.

I comprehended. you failed.
You wish.

I don't need to 'wish'.

The facts are obvious.

Forum List

Back