Importance of Mike Brown's robbery video

The video clearly shows Mike's attitude and it can clearly show why he would turn and attack the officer. In the video he 1st shoved the clerk into a store display and began walking out. When the clerk apparently said something he turned back in to attack the clerk again. The clerk backed away so he turned back and went outside the store. When the officer first confronted him Mike assaulted the officer. Mike them started walking away but when the officer got out of the car and told him to freeze could there be any doubt that he would attack the officer again just like he did the clerk in the store.
That's not what I saw in the video. I saw the little old guy get up in the big young guy's face. Then the big guy "barely" touched the shoulder of the little guy. In the video you can see the little guy taking a step back an "brushing" up against the loose rack. This happens when you take a step back into light weight racks. They don't support you and you don't have a place to put your feet so you stumble. Then the big guy lets the little guy off and starts walking out. The little guy looks like he's saying something and the bid guy turns around, "flexes" and takes one step toward the little guy.

What is clear to me from your reaction to this video is that you need to grow a pair.

What is clear is that you need glasses or truth serum.

I have glasses. Maybe you could take off your big scary black man glasses.

Are you referring to "Mike?"

Is your name Mike too? Otherwise, no.

I'm not big or scary. "Mike" was. The only reason he didn't have an "adult arrest record" is because he just turned 18.
He's not scary to me. Shoot him dead in the street for being a bully? Sigh.

It couldnt be that he didnt have an adult arrest record because he didnt commit a crime could it?

Naaaaaa...He had to commit crimes because after all he's black and dead. He cant defend himself. He was the devil himself, that went to school and was on his way to college. Just like a Gang Banger

Pathetic

It couldnt be that he didnt have an adult arrest record because he didnt commit a crime could it?

Naaaaaa...He had to commit crimes because after all he's black and dead. He cant defend himself. He was the devil himself, that went to school and was on his way to college. Just like a Gang Banger

Pathetic
he didn't have an "adult" record because he was just 18. He was born in '96' or '97.
desperate, aren't you?

Pathetic
he didn't have an "adult" record because he was just 18. He was born in '96' or '97.
desperate, aren't you?

So since you are an adult that means you have a record then correct? Or do you have to be guilty of a crime to get one and not just over 18

Pathetic
desperate, aren't you?

So since you are an adult that means you have a record then correct? Or do you have to be guilty of a crime to get one and not just over 18

sure..whatever you say...

That's not why he got killed.

Why'd he get killed then?

because not even the officer has said why.

The cop did say why on the first day. You don't want to hear it.

Yeah yeah and no one wants to post it either

Oh, so you do know what he said...you're just agitating...I see.

Pathetic
desperate, aren't you?

Are you having a seizure? CALL 911.

No I'm waiting for anyone who heard him say why he shot him to post the quote. I know, I know...you're busy right?

And so is everyone else too, right?

No I'm waiting for anyone who heard him say why he shot him to post the quote. I know, I know...you're busy right?

It's in the police report.

1 count battery on a LEO. Felony.
1 count trying to take a cop's gun. Felony. (arguably; attempted robbery)
Resisting arrest with violence. Another felony.

Want to see the missouri statutes on stopping a fleeing felon?

I dare you to post that police report because when you try to find it, you'll see that its incomplete and doesnt say anything about the reason for the shooting.

I dare you to post that police report because when you try to find it, you'll see that its incomplete and doesnt say anything about the reason for the shooting.

The police don't have to consult with you on what they release and what they don't.

The cop gave his statement and the police chief repeated it in the very first news conference.

Prove that isn't what happened.

The police don't have to consult with you on what they release and what they don't.
The cop gave his statement and the police chief repeated it in the very first news conference.
Prove that isn't what happened.

So when you said

You were outright lying.

Thanks

Forum List

Back