Importance of Mike Brown's robbery video

I'll say it again since you're confused:

The reason for the shooting doesnt exist. If you find one given post it, if not

thanks for playing
Your problem isn't Rot. Your problem is Wilson's defense which I promise you will be pretty formidable, if needed. There seems to be an extremely good reason that this is not being played out in the court of public opinion on the officer's behalf.

Wilson will walk. rants for "justice" aside. I am sure he has the best consultants money can buy.

Yeah, my problem is Wilsons defense which he hasnt given, nor the chief has given, nor does anyone know of because the report is heavily redacted.

They didnt say in the conference why, they didnt give a statement or reason, they didnt file a report for days...you know just like all other cases of police shootings. :rolleyes:

My real problem is that you believe he had a good reason before seeing any of that.
I'm sure he has the best consultants too. Whenever a black kid is shot people ralley behind that person and offer money for a defense like Zimmermans case....Then he got off scott free to enjoy a life of beating womens ass

I'll say it again since you're confused:

The reason for the shooting doesnt exist. If you find one given post it, if not

thanks for playing
Your problem isn't Rot. Your problem is Wilson's defense which I promise you will be pretty formidable, if needed. There seems to be an extremely good reason that this is not being played out in the court of public opinion on the officer's behalf.

Wilson will walk. rants for "justice" aside. I am sure he has the best consultants money can buy.

Yeah, my problem is Wilsons defense which he hasnt given, nor the chief has given, nor does anyone know of because the report is heavily redacted.

They didnt say in the conference why, they didnt give a statement or reason, they didnt file a report for days...you know just like all other cases of police shootings. :rolleyes:

My real problem is that you believe he had a good reason before seeing any of that.
I'm sure he has the best consultants too. Whenever a black kid is shot people ralley behind that person and offer money for a defense like Zimmermans case....Then he got off scott free to enjoy a life of beating womens ass
I believe he had a good reason to shoot Brown, and unlike Zimmerman, it need not be played out in the court of public opinion. We would not even have seen Brown acting like a thug had it been in the control of Wilson's advisers/attorneys.

Once again, your problem is not Rot or me, it is muddled thinking and simple facts. Stay tuned.

The video clearly shows Mike's attitude and it can clearly show why he would turn and attack the officer. In the video he 1st shoved the clerk into a store display and began walking out. When the clerk apparently said something he turned back in to attack the clerk again. The clerk backed away so he turned back and went outside the store. When the officer first confronted him Mike assaulted the officer. Mike them started walking away but when the officer got out of the car and told him to freeze could there be any doubt that he would attack the officer again just like he did the clerk in the store.
In a trial, I think this video would not be allowed as it is prejudicial. I think if people were interested in being unbiased, they would ignore the video as it is prejudicial and has nothing to do with the street incident during which Brown was shot and killed.

The video clearly shows Mike's attitude and it can clearly show why he would turn and attack the officer. In the video he 1st shoved the clerk into a store display and began walking out. When the clerk apparently said something he turned back in to attack the clerk again. The clerk backed away so he turned back and went outside the store. When the officer first confronted him Mike assaulted the officer. Mike them started walking away but when the officer got out of the car and told him to freeze could there be any doubt that he would attack the officer again just like he did the clerk in the store.
In a trial, I think this video would not be allowed as it is prejudicial. I think if people were interested in being unbiased, they would ignore the video as it is prejudicial and has nothing to do with the street incident during which Brown was shot and killed.
Even the dingiest of dingbats has to be able to fathom that the refusal to enter the Brown thug video would be indisputable grounds for a slam dunk appeal.

How could that not be entered? It defies logic and law.

He's not scary to me. Shoot him dead in the street for being a bully? Sigh.
That's not why he got killed.
If not bullying why did the cop kill the teen?

Self defense, resisting arrest after committing a felony, assaulting a police officer...

So the officer killed the unarmed teen in self defense. I see. How many shots did it take again for him to kill the teen? hmmm... I'm not convinced. Sounds more like anger than self defense. I hunt and I've never even shot an animal half a dozen times.

If I may.

The six shot thing is a red herring. Would it really have mattered if one shot killed him, or if the sixth one did? The only way it's important is if the first shot DID kill him and the cop just went berserk. But that isn't what happend.

Instead, what you seen here is known as an "adrenaline dump" The decision is made to fire and 6 rounds are fired in about 10 seconds. Sometimes whole magazines are emptied.

Is this because of bad training? Yes and no. Yes, ideally you would like your law enforcement officers to be able to control their adrenaline during shootings, but in truth the only way to learn that skill is to be involved in shootings. That isn't a skill that is learned at a firing range. The military works very hard to make their training as realistic as possible, but even soldiers take months of combat to get over that adrenaline dump.

If you've never been in a shooting, you would of course have no idea what I'm referring to, and sorry but animals don't count. A human is an entirely different matter.

Self defense, resisting arrest after committing a felony, assaulting a police officer...

So the officer killed the unarmed teen in self defense. I see. How many shots did it take again for him to kill the teen? hmmm... I'm not convinced. Sounds more like anger than self defense. I hunt and I've never even shot an animal half a dozen times.

If I may.

The six shot thing is a red herring. Would it really have mattered if one shot killed him, or if the sixth one did? The only way it's important is if the first shot DID kill him and the cop just went berserk. But that isn't what happend.

Instead, what you seen here is known as an "adrenaline dump" The decision is made to fire and 6 rounds are fired in about 10 seconds. Sometimes whole magazines are emptied.

Is this because of bad training? Yes and no. Yes, ideally you would like your law enforcement officers to be able to control their adrenaline during shootings, but in truth the only way to learn that skill is to be involved in shootings. That isn't a skill that is learned at a firing range. The military works very hard to make their training as realistic as possible, but even soldiers take months of combat to get over that adrenaline dump.

If you've never been in a shooting, you would of course have no idea what I'm referring to, and sorry but animals don't count. A human is an entirely different matter.
Yes a human is an entirely different matter that was my point. Shooting an unarmed teen half a dozen times is a red herring? Talk about a straw-man.

If I may.

Yes a human is an entirely different matter that was my point. Shooting an unarmed teen half a dozen times is a red herring? Talk about a straw-man.

You act as if this teen was a 90 pound weakling, that could not have threatened the officer's life in the way that he may have done. How about you quit with the straw man arguments and let the wheels of justice turn finally. If you were to go hunting a real bear or were to encounter one by accident with a 22 rifle on you, then you might find out exactly what adrenaline actually is when you shoot that bear if you have to, and you end up dead instead of the bear in the situation.

Mike was a big feller, and may have even thought of himself as a big ole bear that one better not agitate even if he was doing wrong, and if he is disturbed then he becomes that angry bear quickly. Did the officer encounter the human equivalent to an angry bear after that store robbery in which the bear was agitated because he was caught and then confronted by the store owner?

Last edited:
No matter what logical leaps you make he was unarmed and shot 6 times. Bad attitudes dont get you shot, scared or abusive cops get you shot

I was just going to post that although it looks like a walk in the park for the case for Wilson, we are all making assumptions without knowing the facts that are going to be presented to the Grand Jury. That goes for your post, too. Untrue about bad attitudes don't get you shot. Bad attitudes DO get you shot. If it turns out Wilson was justified in this killing, it definitely was a bad attitude that got Brown shot. He should have froze when ordered to do so.

It will all come out in the investigation. We have to have faith in the law.

No matter what logical leaps you make he was unarmed and shot 6 times. Bad attitudes dont get you shot, scared or abusive cops get you shot

I was just going to post that although it looks like a walk in the park for the case for Wilson, we are all making assumptions without knowing the facts that are going to be presented to the Grand Jury. That goes for your post, too. Untrue about bad attitudes don't get you shot. Bad attitudes DO get you shot. If it turns out Wilson was justified in this killing, it definitely was a bad attitude that got Brown shot. He should have froze when ordered to do so.

He didn't get killed for his attitude.
He got killed for battery on a LEO, a felony. and for trying to take the cop's gun, another felony...and both are legal reasons for a cop to shoot.

That's not what I saw in the video. I saw the little old guy get up in the big young guy's face. Then the big guy "barely" touched the shoulder of the little guy. In the video you can see the little guy taking a step back an "brushing" up against the loose rack. This happens when you take a step back into light weight racks. They don't support you and you don't have a place to put your feet so you stumble. Then the big guy lets the little guy off and starts walking out. The little guy looks like he's saying something and the bid guy turns around, "flexes" and takes one step toward the little guy.

What is clear to me from your reaction to this video is that you need to grow a pair.

Didn't you mean to start your post with "I saw the big young guy say to the old guy, "Sir, you don't mind if I take the cigars, do you?"

Then he "barely touched the shoulder of the little guy and the little guy stepped back and hit that gosh darn flimsy loose light weight rack that don't support you and then you stumble. And the big guy, as sweet as he is lets the little guy off and start walking out. Then the little guy looks like he's saying something and the big guy turns around, "flexes" and takes one step towards the little guy, and tells him to have a Great Day!

What a Gentle Giant I tell ya! They should all be that sweet, RKM.

He didn't get killed for his attitude.
He got killed for battery on a LEO, a felony. and for trying to take the cop's gun, another felony...and both are legal reasons for a cop to shoot.

Could be.

If I may.

We have to remember there may have been an injury to his eye.

If I may.

Sir, arguing over the number of shots that were fired is a red herring, because it has been proven over and over and over again that without proper training an adrenaline dump CAN cause a person to fire more rounds than they even realized. I would think you would be pleases that police don't go around shooting so many people that they have learned to control their adrenaline while doing so.

My point in saying that a human is different than an animal was that shooting an animal does NOT cause the same physical reactions in a human being that shooting another human being does. This is why you see things when a serial killer is caught and you start finding out about his childhood and such they almost always abused animals and gradually moved up to killing humans, because killing the animals didn't give them the same physical reactions (in a serial killers case completely bad of course) that killing a human does.

If I may.

Sir, arguing over the number of shots that were fired is a red herring, because it has been proven over and over and over again that without proper training an adrenaline dump CAN cause a person to fire more rounds than they even realized. I would think you would be pleases that police don't go around shooting so many people that they have learned to control their adrenaline while doing so.

My point in saying that a human is different than an animal was that shooting an animal does NOT cause the same physical reactions in a human being that shooting another human being does. This is why you see things when a serial killer is caught and you start finding out about his childhood and such they almost always abused animals and gradually moved up to killing humans, because killing the animals didn't give them the same physical reactions (in a serial killers case completely bad of course) that killing a human does.

An angry man charging you is also an adrenaline dump that is born out of anger or rage. Now where the anger or rage came from is anyone's guess at this point. Like I said before though, that it may be that Brown could have had this anger stored up within him from the robbery or even before that in which caused him to commit the robbery in the first place. Now couple that with an officer of the law coming on scene after one has done something like that, well it's easy to see how it all may have escalated out of control from that point forward.

If I may.

An angry man charging you is also an adrenaline dump that is born out of anger or rage. Now where the anger or rage came from is anyone's guess at this point. Like I said before though, that it may be that Brown could have had this anger stored up within him from the robbery or even before that in which caused him to commit the robbery in the first place. Now couple that with an officer of the law coming on scene after one has done something like that, well it's easy to see how it all may have escalated out of control from that point forward.

When discussing an adrenaline dump we are only talking about how it relates to firing a weapon. It causes many different things. Your eyes lose focus, you shake, you lose count of how many rounds you've fired, etc etc.

And there was virtually NOTHING that cop could do about it in the 10-20 seconds he took to go from making the decision to pull his weapon til the last shot was fired. You've either learned to control it or you haven't.

If I may.

When discussing an adrenaline dump we are only talking about how it relates to firing a weapon. It causes many different things. Your eyes lose focus, you shake, you lose count of how many rounds you've fired, etc etc.

And there was virtually NOTHING that cop could do about it in the 10-20 seconds he took to go from making the decision to pull his weapon til the last shot was fired. You've either learned to control it or you haven't.

I agree, but what I am saying is that it is on both sides once the situation takes place or rather the perfect storm lines up and takes place between all parties involved. Hine sight is always 20/20 you see.

If I may.

I agree, but what I am saying is that it is on both sides once the situation takes place or rather the perfect storm lines up and takes place between all parties involved. Hine sight is always 20/20 you see.

Oh I quite agree. The young man made a mistake and it is unfortunate that he paid for it with his life, but there is no reason to compound the situation by ruining this cop's life, well anymore than it already is.

Wilson should be given early retirement since he cannot perform his profession any longer and be allowed to live his life peacefully wherever he decides is safest for him. His service should be acknowledged and applauded with a commendation and pay-grade promotion before he is officially retired.

That's not what I saw in the video. I saw the little old guy get up in the big young guy's face. Then the big guy "barely" touched the shoulder of the little guy. In the video you can see the little guy taking a step back an "brushing" up against the loose rack. This happens when you take a step back into light weight racks. They don't support you and you don't have a place to put your feet so you stumble. Then the big guy lets the little guy off and starts walking out. The little guy looks like he's saying something and the bid guy turns around, "flexes" and takes one step toward the little guy.

What is clear to me from your reaction to this video is that you need to grow a pair.

Didn't you mean to start your post with "I saw the big young guy say to the old guy, "Sir, you don't mind if I take the cigars, do you?"

Then he "barely touched the shoulder of the little guy and the little guy stepped back and hit that gosh darn flimsy loose light weight rack that don't support you and then you stumble. And the big guy, as sweet as he is lets the little guy off and start walking out. Then the little guy looks like he's saying something and the big guy turns around, "flexes" and takes one step towards the little guy, and tells him to have a Great Day!

What a Gentle Giant I tell ya! They should all be that sweet, RKM.
Yeah that story works to. Just don't tell me the kid beat the crap out of the old man cause that's not in the video.

If I may.

You act as if this teen was a 90 pound weakling, that could not have threatened the officer's life in the way that he may have done. How about you quit with the straw man arguments and let the wheels of justice turn finally. If you were to go hunting a real bear or were to encounter one by accident with a 22 rifle on you, then you might find out exactly what adrenaline actually is when you shoot that bear if you have to, and you end up dead instead of the bear in the situation.

Mike was a big feller, and may have even thought of himself as a big ole bear that one better not agitate even if he was doing wrong, and if he is disturbed then he becomes that angry bear quickly. Did the officer encounter the human equivalent to an angry bear after that store robbery in which the bear was agitated because he was caught and then confronted by the store owner?

The teen was reportedly killed at range, not up close. I'm not acting as if the teen was a weakling, now your just making shit up.

I'm the one asking for justice, your the one pissing on the dead teens grave on the word of hearsay.

"Did the officer encounter the human equivalent to an angry bear after that store robbery in which the bear was agitated because he was caught and then confronted by the store owner?" Yeah probably.

Forum List

Back