Imposing One's View???

Because I assumed you could understand differing verb tenses were involved. My bad.

The difference is not one of verb tense, which in any case does not mitigate your comically blatant self-contradiction.

So....when I hear some bird-brain complain that they don't want some other view 'imposed' on them....well, that infant....the one whose incipient life really isn't relevant to the discussion....that infant won't be imposing its view.
It's heartbreaking. Why can't we come up with an adoption program where the baby that would otherwise have been aborted could instead be put up for adoption? I can't think of a valid reason to not have this program. If money is the issue, we can't put a price on human life.

So....when I hear some bird-brain complain that they don't want some other view 'imposed' on them....well, that infant....the one whose incipient life really isn't relevant to the discussion....that infant won't be imposing its view.
It's heartbreaking. Why can't we come up with an adoption program where the baby that would otherwise have been aborted could instead be put up for adoption? I can't think of a valid reason to not have this program. If money is the issue, we can't put a price on human life.

Oh sure. Let's force women to reproduce. But, hey, who will fund it?

Certainly not the same rw's who are against feeding the hungry children who are already here.

Oh sure. Let's force women to reproduce. But, hey, who will fund it?

Certainly not the same rw's who are against feeding the hungry children who are already here.
If we are funding Planned Parenthood, which is funding abortions, why can't we also fund this program? The program would provide countless childless couples with a child of their own, and would spare the lives of innocent babies. It would eliminate the need for overseas adoptions.

Even the Bible holds accounts of God killing children and pregnant women, to include men...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back