Impressive speech tonight by Ted Cruz.

I cannot stress enough that Cruz needs to stop lying or else it will cost him. He cannot continue to lie and expect it to work in his favor. It's going to catch up with him if he doesn't pull back on the lies. Shit if he has to lie limit it to one--MAYBE 2, but a string of lies is totally unacceptable.

I abhor liars and I'm pretty sure I'm not in the minority here.

Except Trump is the one lying. It's absolutely delusional that Cruz can play Donald in his own words and you guys act as of cruz is just making things up.
Cruz has been getting pants on fire ratings for years. The guy is a professional liar.

Yeah you guys keep repeating that. Yet when asked to substantiate you are oddly silent.
I'm too lazy to substantiate it but I can tell he'S lying simply by the way he talks. I've known it since I first saw him on TV. It confirms it that everybody else agrees with me. It would be very easy to dig it up if I weren't lazy.

1. Repeal the Unaffordable Health Care Act.
2. Abolish the IRS.
3. Tear up the nuke deal with Iran.
4. Tore Trump a new one on the fact that he is not a conservative.

I have a new respect for Cruz. We'll see.
He lied about Trump keeping Obamacare,He lied about Trump on immigration,he lied about ending corporate welfare when he is taking funds from goldman sachs...guy is a piece of shit and his face makes me want to grind my size 13 steel toed boot into it.

Trump said he liked the mandate. That is obamacare.

Trump says everything is negotiable on immigration. He bragged about hiring illegals. Heck he was supporting the dream act till he decided to run.

He hasn't lied about Trump on anything.
YAWN libtard YAWN. I listen to EVERYTHING Trump says Cruz lied Trump doesn't support the garbage he claims he does. Cruz is trying to lie his way to the nomination and it won't work. End of the story. Go lie for Cruz where people don't actually pay attention to what Trump REALLY said.

2. Abolish the IRS.

He lied about Trump keeping Obamacare,He lied about Trump on immigration,he lied about ending corporate welfare when he is taking funds from goldman sachs...guy is a piece of shit and his face makes me want to grind my size 13 steel toed boot into it.

Trump said he liked the mandate. That is obamacare.

Trump says everything is negotiable on immigration. He bragged about hiring illegals. Heck he was supporting the dream act till he decided to run.

He hasn't lied about Trump on anything.
YAWN libtard YAWN. I listen to EVERYTHING Trump says Cruz lied Trump doesn't support the garbage he claims he does. Cruz is trying to lie his way to the nomination and it won't work. End of the story. Go lie for Cruz where people don't actually pay attention to what Trump REALLY said.

So the fact that Cruz actually quotes Trump doesn't phase you. You aren't disputing the fact that Trump said he likes the mandate. You aren't disputing the fact that Trump said everything is negotiable on immigration . just repeat the mantra Ted Cruz lies.

Problem is repeating a lie won't make it true. But it may give us a despot

Here you go avatar.

Pants on fire.

Trump did not say anything close to "opposing socialized medicine is heartless". He said it would be heartless to just let people die.
Ted Cruz twists Donald Trump's talk about health care, 'socialized' medicine

So Cruz points out a position Trump has had for decades and they "fact check" back as far as December 2015. Such extensive fact checking.

Donald's on record supporting a single payer. He said last week he likes the mandate. He says he is going to replace Obama care and yet the parts that make it bad he likes with no specifics what he will replace it with.

Yeah Ted isn't lying there.

Here you go avatar.

Pants on fire.

Trump did not say anything close to "opposing socialized medicine is heartless". He said it would be heartless to just let people die.
Ted Cruz twists Donald Trump's talk about health care, 'socialized' medicine

So Cruz points out a position Trump has had for decades and they "fact check" back as far as December 2015. Such extensive fact checking.

Donald's on record supporting a single payer. He said last week he likes the mandate. He says he is going to replace Obama care and yet the parts that make it bad he likes with no specifics what he will replace it with.

Yeah Ted isn't lying there.
Yes, Ted is lying. His claim is that Trump said in the debate "opposing socialized medicine is heartless". That was a lie. Trump didn't say it.

Cruz's claim that Trump would nominate justices who would end the second amendment is another lie I can think of off the top of my head. No justices are going to end the 2nd amendment, especially ones Trump would nominate. That's a total bs lie.

2. Abolish the IRS.

I REALLY love his ideas on generating jobs and careers.
He must have whispered it.

You just said Trump is your choice. :eek-49:

Intelligent is obviously not your first language.
You seem to have trouble detecting sarcasm.

2. Abolish the IRS.

Sarcasm undetected, big deal, you're still a liar. Name me one notable Jew who has endorsed Donald Trump, please do so.

2. Abolish the IRS.

Cruz is bamboozling about abolishing the IRS. The only way to do that is to abolish the income tax.
Not necessarily. A flat tax across the board would all but eliminate the need for this bloated bureaucracy.

No it won't. Businesses will still have to report their income, and that is determined by thousands of rules on capital gains, business expenses and thousands of other issued. They won't go away just because Congress get's rid of a few deductions that regular income earners receive now.
All that bullshit would be eliminated. A flat tax is just that. No loopholes.

No it wouldn't. How does Ford Motor Company determine its income, just put down gross revenue?

2. Abolish the IRS.

Sarcasm undetected, big deal, you're still a liar. Name me one notable Jew who has endorsed Donald Trump, please do so.
Who the duck cares? Jew this. Jew that. You should have been campaigning for Hitler in 1930.

2. Abolish the IRS.

Mark Cuban...Internet Billionaire.
Carl Icahn...Jewish Billionaire.
Few notable others of ANY race or religion have endorsed Trump YET.
Any other stupid questions to which you could have looked up the answers?

2. Abolish the IRS.

Who the duck cares? Jew this. Jew that. You should have been campaigning for Hitler in 1930.

The white people care and are waking up to the Jewish anti-white agenda. For those curious about that, watch David Duke's videos on the net. You're Jewish and that upsets you, well then Israel fits your bill. Pack your bags and leave. Jews aren't getting a free pass in their activities anymore, we're gonna stop them.

The white people care and are waking up to the Jewish anti-white agenda. For those curious about that, watch David Duke's videos on the net. You're Jewish and that upsets you, well then Israel fits your bill. Pack your bags and leave. Jews aren't getting a free pass in their activities anymore, we're gonna stop them.

I've been hearing this since, oh, 1970?
Why don't you pack up your bags and move to Stupidland?
Oh, that's right!...You're there already!

Sorry bud, you missed your time by 80 years and your place by 8,000 miles.

2. Abolish the IRS.

Mark Cuban...Internet Billionaire.
Carl Icahn...Jewish Billionaire.
Few notable others of ANY race or religion have endorsed Trump YET.
Any other stupid questions to which you could have looked up the answers?

Carl Icahn did business with him, no where did he endorse him or his views. Same with Cuban:

Cuban, a frequent political pundit, said he hadn't decided which candidate he would ultimately back.

MARK CUBAN: Donald Trump has embraced 'Keep it simple, stupid'

Now how many Jews have stood against Trump? I could go on and on ....

Sorry bud, this country is for white christians and will always remain so. The movement emerging will restore the throne for the rightful people. Be prepared to step aside, or else all hell will break loose.

Sorry bud, this country is for white christians and will always remain so. The movement emerging will restore the throne for the rightful people. Be prepared to step aside, or else all hell will break loose.
Sorry bud you Nazis never were Christians.

Forum List

Back