Impressive speech tonight by Ted Cruz.

I REALLY love his ideas on generating jobs and careers.
He must have whispered it.

You just said Trump is your choice. :eek-49:

Intelligent is obviously not your first language.
You seem to have trouble detecting sarcasm.

Sarcasm undetected, big deal, you're still a liar. Name me one notable Jew who has endorsed Donald Trump, please do so.
Mark Cuban...Internet Billionaire.
Carl Icahn...Jewish Billionaire.
Few notable others of ANY race or religion have endorsed Trump YET.
Any other stupid questions to which you could have looked up the answers?

Carl Icahn did business with him, no where did he endorse him or his views. Same with Cuban:

Cuban, a frequent political pundit, said he hadn't decided which candidate he would ultimately back.

MARK CUBAN: Donald Trump has embraced 'Keep it simple, stupid'

Now how many Jews have stood against Trump? I could go on and on ....

How many prominent White Christians have endorsed Trump?
ZERO.
In fact, they HATE Trump.

When you wake up a few brain cells, you'll discover that most wealthy people like the status quo that Trump will change.

Sarcasm undetected, big deal, you're still a liar. Name me one notable Jew who has endorsed Donald Trump, please do so.
Who the duck cares? Jew this. Jew that. You should have been campaigning for Hitler in 1930.

The white people care and are waking up to the Jewish anti-white agenda. For those curious about that, watch David Duke's videos on the net. You're Jewish and that upsets you, well then Israel fits your bill. Pack your bags and leave. Jews aren't getting a free pass in their activities anymore, we're gonna stop them.
Sorry bud, you missed your time by 80 years and your place by 8,000 miles.

The movement emerging
I had the feeling you were part of a movement...a bowel movement.

Who the duck cares? Jew this. Jew that. You should have been campaigning for Hitler in 1930.

The white people care and are waking up to the Jewish anti-white agenda. For those curious about that, watch David Duke's videos on the net. You're Jewish and that upsets you, well then Israel fits your bill. Pack your bags and leave. Jews aren't getting a free pass in their activities anymore, we're gonna stop them.

Sorry bud, this country is for white christians and will always remain so. The movement emerging will restore the throne for the rightful people. Be prepared to step aside, or else all hell will break loose.
Sorry bud you Nazis never were Christians.

Sorry bud, Jews don't speak for Christians.

Sorry bud, this country is for white christians and will always remain so. The movement emerging will restore the throne for the rightful people. Be prepared to step aside, or else all hell will break loose.

Is that why so many Christians vote for Jews and support Israel?

You just said Trump is your choice. :eek-49:

Carl Icahn did business with him, no where did he endorse him or his views. Same with Cuban:

Cuban, a frequent political pundit, said he hadn't decided which candidate he would ultimately back.

ZERO.

When you wake up a few brain cells, you'll discover that most wealthy people like the status quo that Trump will change.

Well known Jewish tactic, condition white Christians into opposing their own kin. Not working well anymore, white Christians stand behind our leader. This is how he is gaining momentum and sweeping all these states. Most of his votes are coming from whites. As opposed to your cuck shills Rubio and Cruz, who get latino votes.

It’s not just the Holy Land that is occupied by Jews. Increasingly Christianity itself is Jewish-occupied territory. We see the Pope groveling before Israeli and Jewish leaders as part of “Christian-Jewish dialogue” while mainstream Protestants get sucked into Jewish-orchestrated “interfaith networks.” But of course, nowhere is it more evident than among evangelical Christian Zionists. I turned on a Christian television station on Christmas day only to find Rabbi Jonathan Bernis (pictured left) of Jewish Voice Ministry International soliciting money from Christians to promote JVMI’s mission of “equipping the Church,” which he explained meant providing education about the Hebraic roots of Christianity and the Church’s responsibility to Israel and the Jewish People. To this end he asked for money to provide health care to needy Jews around the world (what about needy Christians in America?) and told viewers to support Israel.

But with only $17 million in annual revenues, JVMI is small potatoes in the Christian Zionist world. The big fish in the pond is Christians United for Israel, which has pastor John Hagee as its posterboy but is actually led by Executive Director David Brog. Brog is not only Jewish, but is in fact the cousin of Israeli Defense Minister and former Prime Minister Ehud Barak. Here is his biography from the CUFI website:

Pro Zio "Christians United for Israel" is led not a Christian but by a Jewish extremist! - David Duke.com

That's gonna change once we reverse the decades of brainwashing/conditioning.

ZERO.

white Christians stand behind our leader.
Obama?
You see how poor your writing skills are that your statements can be so easily misconstrued.
So what time does the sanitarium shut off the lights?

It’s not just the Holy Land that is occupied by Jews. Increasingly Christianity itself is Jewish-occupied territory. We see the Pope groveling before Israeli and Jewish leaders as part of “Christian-Jewish dialogue” while mainstream Protestants get sucked into Jewish-orchestrated “interfaith networks.” But of course, nowhere is it more evident than among evangelical Christian Zionists. I turned on a Christian television station on Christmas day only to find Rabbi Jonathan Bernis (pictured left) of Jewish Voice Ministry International soliciting money from Christians to promote JVMI’s mission of “equipping the Church,” which he explained meant providing education about the Hebraic roots of Christianity and the Church’s responsibility to Israel and the Jewish People. To this end he asked for money to provide health care to needy Jews around the world (what about needy Christians in America?) and told viewers to support Israel.

But with only $17 million in annual revenues, JVMI is small potatoes in the Christian Zionist world. The big fish in the pond is Christians United for Israel, which has pastor John Hagee as its posterboy but is actually led by Executive Director David Brog. Brog is not only Jewish, but is in fact the cousin of Israeli Defense Minister and former Prime Minister Ehud Barak. Here is his biography from the CUFI website:

Pro Zio "Christians United for Israel" is led not a Christian but by a Jewish extremist! - David Duke.com

Uh huh.

I cannot stress enough that Cruz needs to stop lying or else it will cost him. He cannot continue to lie and expect it to work in his favor. It's going to catch up with him if he doesn't pull back on the lies. Shit if he has to lie limit it to one--MAYBE 2, but a string of lies is totally unacceptable.

I abhor liars and I'm pretty sure I'm not in the minority here.

Except Trump is the one lying. It's absolutely delusional that Cruz can play Donald in his own words and you guys act as of cruz is just making things up.
Cruz has been getting pants on fire ratings for years. The guy is a professional liar.

Yeah you guys keep repeating that. Yet when asked to substantiate you are oddly silent.

Sorry Avatar, why bother.. you're hook line and sinker-ed...:popcorn:

Uh huh.

Candidates neutrality on Israeli-Palestinian issue and support from white supremacists has Jewish GOP supporters worried

Donald Trump’s surging candidacy has sent shivers through the ranks of the Republican elite and created deep anxiety among Jewish Republicans, some of whom are so unnerved they are prepared to vote for Hillary Clinton if Trump wins the nomination.

Prospect of Trump nomination poses dilemma for Jewish Republicans

Pieces of fucking shit, we have you figured out. White 'supremacists' is a term to define those who oppose the Jewish quest for white genocide.

Uh huh.

Candidates neutrality on Israeli-Palestinian issue and support from white supremacists has Jewish GOP supporters worried

Donald Trump’s surging candidacy has sent shivers through the ranks of the Republican elite and created deep anxiety among Jewish Republicans, some of whom are so unnerved they are prepared to vote for Hillary Clinton if Trump wins the nomination.

Prospect of Trump nomination poses dilemma for Jewish Republicans

Pieces of fucking shit, we have you figured out. White 'supremacists' is a term to define those who oppose the Jewish quest for white genocide.

I am very happy the way Trump told them off.
Let somebody unduly influence you on one issue and before long they control you.

Cruz has no hope unless Carson and Rubio drop out which seems unlikely. Unsettling is that while Cruz won Texas it wasn't an overwhelming victory and he lost a bunch of states with strong evangelical voter turnout which was supposed to be his strength. Trump on the other hand could walk away with the nomination if he could talk Kasich into being his VP on the ticket and offer the Florida governor something to come out and endorse him.

I know Trump comes across as kind of a goofball but his campaign has been shrewd. He has schooled everyone, the GOP establishment, the media, runs around breaking all the rules and he's on top.

Cruz has no hope unless Carson and Rubio drop out which seems unlikely. Unsettling is that while Cruz won Texas it wasn't an overwhelming victory and he lost a bunch of states with strong evangelical voter turnout which was supposed to be his strength. Trump on the other hand could walk away with the nomination if he could talk Kasich into being his VP on the ticket and offer the Florida governor something to come out and endorse him.

I know Trump comes across as kind of a goofball but his campaign has been shrewd. He has schooled everyone, the GOP establishment, the media, runs around breaking all the rules and he's on top.
Trump is Mr. Smith dicks with Washington (D.C.). He can't win and he has nothing to offer but sound and fury, which is playing great with the ditch-diggers at the moment...

If Kasich supports Trump, I'll be disappointed. He should suport Rubio. That's who I'm rooting for now that Kasich's path to the nomination is clearly gone.

Trump is Mr. Smith dicks with Washington (D.C.). He can't win and he has nothing to offer but sound and fury, which is playing great with the ditch-diggers at the moment...

I love the left, they openly mock the working class, they call them idiots, then claim to be their friends. This is why nobody likes liberals and they don't get invited to parties.

If Kasich supports Trump, I'll be disappointed. He should suport Rubio. That's who I'm rooting for now that Kasich's path to the nomination is clearly gone.

Rubio is a back stabbing lying illegal loving traitor to his own party.

Forum List

Back