Imus’s ghetto dressing, talking negro.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
IMUS’S GHETTO DRESSING, TALKING NEGRO.

Is nothing more than a paid “male ho” to give Imus his morning tickle. And this Negro is willing to be used to make fun of ghetto dwellers. Imus is still in the business of stereotyping and degrading blacks. All I’ve ever seen him do is entertain Imus. Imus has not come far from his days of “nappy headed” women.

What can you expect from FOXNEWS?

Is nothing more than a paid “male ho” to give Imus his morning tickle. And this Negro is willing to be used to make fun of ghetto dwellers. Imus is still in the business of stereotyping and degrading blacks. All I’ve ever seen him do is entertain Imus. Imus has not come far from his days of “nappy headed” women.

I'll see your Imus/Fox News and raise you one Sharpton/MSNBC.

You didn't include a link so I'm not sure what the f*ck you're even talking about.

Is it:

1. Dom Imus
2. Al Sharpton
3. Fox News

Good to see that you still watch the I-man and subscribe to the FOX Business channel.............:clap2:.

Forum List

Back