In 1974, Bernie Sanders called for ending the CIA

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
John F. Kennedy And Bernie Sanders Both Called For Abolishing The CIA

...At least one of the 2016 Presidential candidates once advocated for the CIA to be dismantled, and it was not the guy who won. According to Politico, in 1974 Bernie Sanders was running for the Senate on Vermont’s Liberty Union Party ticket, and he called for an end to the CIA.

“(The CIA is) a dangerous institution that has got to go,” Sanders told an audience in 1974, describing the agency as a tool of American corporate interests that repeatedly toppled democratically elected leaders and accountable to no one “except right-wing lunatics who use it to prop up fascist dictatorships.”..

And then Bernie sold out by endorsing Hillary Clinton.

In the 70's everybody thought leisure suits and platform shoes were the height of fashion. Beliefs can change over a period of 43 years. There is nothing odd about that.

Bernie is and has always been a certifiable nut job. Why anyone takes him as a serious person is both mind boggling & scary.

Because he's honest. Maybe that's why he's got the highest constituent approval rating of everybody in the Senate.
Shit for brains, there is no such thing as A honest career politician like Bernie. He's a fucking piece of shit of the highest order.

Bernie is and has always been a certifiable nut job. Why anyone takes him as a serious person is both mind boggling & scary.

Because he's honest. Maybe that's why he's got the highest constituent approval rating of everybody in the Senate.
Being honest does not make you sane or right lol.
I'm honest all the time and you all think I'm always wrong.

John F. Kennedy And Bernie Sanders Both Called For Abolishing The CIA

...At least one of the 2016 Presidential candidates once advocated for the CIA to be dismantled, and it was not the guy who won. According to Politico, in 1974 Bernie Sanders was running for the Senate on Vermont’s Liberty Union Party ticket, and he called for an end to the CIA.

“(The CIA is) a dangerous institution that has got to go,” Sanders told an audience in 1974, describing the agency as a tool of American corporate interests that repeatedly toppled democratically elected leaders and accountable to no one “except right-wing lunatics who use it to prop up fascist dictatorships.”..

And then Bernie sold out by endorsing Hillary Clinton.
Wearing pants made out of your carpet and drapes was cool in 1974

Sanders is right about the CIA. They have caused a lot of death and destruction around the world. They are the reason we have an extremist Iran.

Being honest does not make you sane or right lol.
I'm honest all the time and you all think I'm always wrong.

Then you apparently took a day off this week. :oops-28:

Forum List

Back