In 1985 my father was considering to enter US embassy w me - there would have been no

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I remember the time around 1985-1986 my father was seriously considering to enter US embassy in Moscow with me until we are allowed to leave USSR - there would have been no option of turning back. I want the whole world like America that I imagined and I am not negotiating with anyone about immigration - we are ALL immigrants

Discuss your objections all you want.

I remember the time around 1985-1986 my father was seriously considering to enter US embassy in Moscow with me until we are allowed to leave USSR - there would have been no option of turning back. I want the whole world like America that I imagined and I am not negotiating with anyone about immigration - we are ALL immigrants

no one is negotiating with you because your opinion is meaningless

Speak for yourself, I'm native born.

Forum List

Back