In 2010 We Had 460,000 illegals In Arizona

When both sides are out to screw us it doesnt matter who you elect.
That's BS, and you know it. Who forces you to vote for any of them? Does someone hold a gun to your head at the voting booths? Do you have the right to write-in a candidate of your choice? Does someone force you to vote for either political party? Pleeeeeeeeease ........ think about what you're saying here.

Bullshit. A third party has zero chance of getting elected.
I never said anything about a third party. Party politics is what's wrong with this country now. No one forces you to vote for a party, whether it's Republican, Democrat, third party, or any other party. And, what damn difference does it make whether someone has a chance or not? The ones voters have given a chance to has sent this country down the abyss of ruin.

Dude...look at what happened with the mid terms.
Republicans get elected at historic rates and than they turn around and ignore the people who got them elected.
How do you win when that happens?
Again, they won because stupid damn voters elected them to office. They didn't just waltz into Washington and take a seat. Once elected to office, they exert their will, and not the will of the people. To professional politicians, the general public is only important for votes and tax revenue, period. Other than those two things, we mean absolutely nothing.

THEY LIED TO GET ELECTED!!!
When both sides are screwing us what are we supposed to do?
Answer that question.

Blame the stupid damn voters that continue to elect and to re-elect these people to serve in government. Illegals have a good thing going, why should they leave on their own? Our problems with illegal immigrants falls squarely on the shoulders of every single voter that has voted to elect or to re-elect a professional politician to serve in government. Blaming Obama, or anyone else in government, is a cop-out, and an attempt to throw the blame away from where it belongs. Start blaming the guilty voters so that you'll be correct when speaking of the illegal immigrant issue.

Huh? Who knew the piece of crap in the WH wouldn't follow the laws on the books? Even moron democrats had no idea what they were voting for. Who ever envisioned letting in millions of illegals to drain our resources while being registered to vote? Bush left the border open to keep American companies in enough cheap labor that they wouldn't outsource to China. Barry's agenda is not only vile in it's goals, but completely unconstitutional.
So, why aren't you out organizing protest marches and encouraging the public to camp out on the steps of the Capitol? Are you content to pass blame to Obama, Bush, and others, yet wash your hands of the matter? Did you ever in your life vote to elect or to re-elect a professional politicians to serve in government? If you answer "yes", then you have no one to blame except yourself. Politicians do not just waltz into Washington and take a seat. Voters elect them. So, how can voters not accept responsibility for the sad shameful mess this country is in?

Again..Bullshit.
The two party system is too entrenched and anyone trying to start a third is going too get shutdown.
Just ask Ross Perot.
Why a third party? Who said anything about a third party? Why even have a damn party? Party politics is what has ruin this nation. Division has caused our collapse. As long as we're divided, they win, we lose. The worst fear of a professional politician is a united citizenry. They love it when we take sides, blame one side or the other, and continue to play their game and elect them to office. It's not rocket science.

You ignored the post above.
What post did I ignore?

Huh? Who knew the piece of crap in the WH wouldn't follow the laws on the books? Even moron democrats had no idea what they were voting for. Who ever envisioned letting in millions of illegals to drain our resources while being registered to vote? Bush left the border open to keep American companies in enough cheap labor that they wouldn't outsource to China. Barry's agenda is not only vile in it's goals, but completely unconstitutional.
So, why aren't you out organizing protest marches and encouraging the public to camp out on the steps of the Capitol? Are you content to pass blame to Obama, Bush, and others, yet wash your hands of the matter? Did you ever in your life vote to elect or to re-elect a professional politicians to serve in government? If you answer "yes", then you have no one to blame except yourself. Politicians do not just waltz into Washington and take a seat. Voters elect them. So, how can voters not accept responsibility for the sad shameful mess this country is in?

Again..Bullshit.
The two party system is too entrenched and anyone trying to start a third is going too get shutdown.
Just ask Ross Perot.
Why a third party? Who said anything about a third party? Why even have a damn party? Party politics is what has ruin this nation. Division has caused our collapse. As long as we're divided, they win, we lose. The worst fear of a professional politician is a united citizenry. They love it when we take sides, blame one side or the other, and continue to play their game and elect them to office. It's not rocket science.

You ignored the post above.
What post did I ignore?

You caught up.
Again...what do you do when politicians get elected based on lies?
The mid terms are a perfect example.

You rant is getting annoying....it's easy to say what you're saying because it's defeatist and easy... What have I done? Well, I've been down on the border with the Minutemen glassing known smuggling routes. We'd spot a pack coming over and radio the BP who'd maybe show up and maybe not. The illegals would hunker down on the other side and wait for dark or move a mile up the line, come across and scatter. That's what I've done. What have you done?

That's BS, and you know it. Who forces you to vote for any of them? Does someone hold a gun to your head at the voting booths? Do you have the right to write-in a candidate of your choice? Does someone force you to vote for either political party? Pleeeeeeeeease ........ think about what you're saying here.

I never said anything about a third party. Party politics is what's wrong with this country now. No one forces you to vote for a party, whether it's Republican, Democrat, third party, or any other party. And, what damn difference does it make whether someone has a chance or not? The ones voters have given a chance to has sent this country down the abyss of ruin.

Republicans get elected at historic rates and than they turn around and ignore the people who got them elected.
Again, they won because stupid damn voters elected them to office. They didn't just waltz into Washington and take a seat. Once elected to office, they exert their will, and not the will of the people. To professional politicians, the general public is only important for votes and tax revenue, period. Other than those two things, we mean absolutely nothing.

Answer that question.
I have already answered it several times. Have you not read my many comments to this thread? I have repeated the answer to that question at least 4 or 5 times already.

OK ... Here is the answer one more time. Please pay attention so that I do not have to continue to repeat it. Thanks.

Write-in a candidate of your choice. You have the right to write-in a candidate of your choice. No one forces you to vote for anyone. No one is going to hold a gun to your head and force you to vote for the ones that the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential have placed on the ballots. You do not have to play their game. You do not have to aid and abet them in their efforts to destroy this country. You can refuse to play into their hands. The worst fear of any professional politician is a united citizenry. As long as they can keep us divided, they win, we lose. As long as we take sides, and blame the other party, we're playing right into their hands.

Once elected to office, they exert their will and not the will of the people. All you mean to politicians is your vote and the taxes you pay. Why not send a very strong message that you're no longer going to play their game? Write-in a candidate and let your vice be heard. Don't be guilty of aiding and abetting them ruin this country.

Answer that question.
I have already answered it several times. Have you not read my many comments to this thread? I have repeated the answer to that question at least 4 or 5 times already.

OK ... Here is the answer one more time. Please pay attention so that I do not have to continue to repeat it. Thanks.

Write-in a candidate of your choice. You have the right to write-in a candidate of your choice. No one forces you to vote for anyone. No one is going to hold a gun to your head and force you to vote for the ones that the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential have placed on the ballots. You do not have to play their game. You do not have to aid and abet them in their efforts to destroy this country. You can refuse to play into their hands. The worst fear of any professional politician is a united citizenry. As long as they can keep us divided, they win, we lose. As long as we take sides, and blame the other party, we're playing right into their hands.

Once elected to office, they exert their will and not the will of the people. All you mean to politicians is your vote and the taxes you pay. Why not send a very strong message that you're no longer going to play their game? Write-in a candidate and let your vice be heard. Don't be guilty of aiding and abetting them ruin this country.

Thats not an answer,thats stating the obvious.

How so?
A third party has no chance and the two current parties lie to get elected.
So whats the answer?

Because everyone says a third party has no chance, is why they have no chance. And by not voting differently yourself - you indeed help ensure the corporate valet boys stay in office!

Answer that question.

The question was, "what are we suppose to do?" Is that not the question you asked? If that was the question, I have answered it many times already. Go back and see how many times I have already answered it. If that is not the question, then please tell me what question you mean.

Blame the stupid damn voters that continue to elect and to re-elect these people to serve in government. Illegals have a good thing going, why should they leave on their own? Our problems with illegal immigrants falls squarely on the shoulders of every single voter that has voted to elect or to re-elect a professional politician to serve in government. Blaming Obama, or anyone else in government, is a cop-out, and an attempt to throw the blame away from where it belongs. Start blaming the guilty voters so that you'll be correct when speaking of the illegal immigrant issue.

I don't blame the voters for their votes since both parties want as many illegals as possible, so there was no real choice.

I do blame the general public for not rising up and threatening a mass civil war if the illegals were not forced out/deported within a short time frame of say, 10 days. It might still happen; we are just one major economic collapse away from it.
yea 10 days....good luck with that....

Answer that question.

The question was, "what are we suppose to do?" Is that not the question you asked? If that was the question, I have answered it many times already. Go back and see how many times I have already answered it. If that is not the question, then please tell me what question you mean.

It's pretty obvious third parties aren't the answer. All they do is dilute the vote.
The current two parties lie to get elected and ignore the wishes of the people.
I see no way to overcome this problem.

Answer that question.

It's pretty obvious third parties aren't the answer. All they do is dilute the vote.
The current two parties lie to get elected and ignore the wishes of the people.
I see no way to overcome this problem.
What was the question that you feel I did not answer?

When both sides are out to screw us it doesnt matter who you elect.

thats only because of the people who have this "if it aint a Democrat or a Republican,it has no business being in the election" attitude....some people are just lost without their precious party telling them what is what....

Again..Bullshit.
Just ask Ross Perot.
perot may just have won that election if he would have stayed in....

perot may just have won that election if he would have stayed in....

He made a critical error in choosing his running mate.
It was a very long shot as it was, after that his chances became non-existent.
Having said that, as I am sure you know, he was right about almost everything.

You just made his point for him perfectly.

How so?
A third party has no chance and the two current parties lie to get elected.
So whats the answer?
as long as millions have your attitude nothing is going to change in Washington....everyone will be here next year bitching and moaning about the same old problems and the same old Politicians.....

]
FYI -- Voters have a choice, and have always had a choice. No one holds a gun to anyone's head and forces them to vote for anyone, period. So, how do you figure voters have no choice? Do voters have the right to write-in a candidate of their choice? Are voters forced to vote for the ones that the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential have placed on the ballots? Are voters forced to vote for a political party? Please explain to me why voters have no choice when it comes to voting. Thanks

P.S. - And please don't tell me that voters are forced to vote for the lesser of two evils. That BS line has gotten worn out and abused already. Oh, and also spare me the, "I'm not going to waste my vote" BS. Thanks.

For one thing, we were boycotted, trashed in the media, and forced to watch Sheriff Joe almost being indicted for enforcing the immigration laws. We were the butt of the late night shows' jokes and can't get reimbursed for the care and feeding of the illegals. They all have EBT cards...their kids are all in our schools and they've overwhelmed our hospital ERs for free medical care. So tell me what our votes count for? We voted for SB1070 and the Surpremes will only let us enforce a tiny piece of it. No, this isn't a voter issue...this is a national defense issue and we can't do shit about a traitor in the WH as long as his party can block impeachment.

I hear ya. We're overrun with em in Florida as well. They suck our social services dry, have kids who are American when a simple change to that amendment would get rid of the free ride.

Those clowns in DC are all after the Hispanic vote which is why they will not build the fence or put the guard on the border.

Shoot a few of those assholes and the rest would get the fucking message. Try to come across the border and we will kill your ass.

Forum List

Back