🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In a blow too free speech, Elon Musk says s he won’t allow Allex Jones back on Twitter

The heaven of free speech utopia that right wingers expected was just a mirage:
Here’s Elon when asked to bring back Jones:

No one cares.

What foreign country are you from anyways?

If you can scrounge up enough honesty to answer.

I'm sure the "free speech" guys on the right will fire up the excuse-a-rama for Elon they way they do it for everyone who they think/hope/pray will give the left a hard time.
admitting to being duped is not easy. That’s why they commenter above says “no one cares.”
They care a lot.

Musk has enough to reform on Twitter right now first much less admitting right away a guy who was just fined by the court a billion dollars for unprovable theories about a school shooter.
Correct!

Mr. M. is not crazy.

Those parents could sue him if he allowed Mr. J. back on Twitter.

Alex jones was spot on correct about homO's hate hoaxed school "shooting" that wasn't

And doctoring birth certificates and old photos was the real fraud by the fascists behind the hate hoax.

Musk has enough to reform on Twitter right now first much less admitting right away a guy who was just fined by the court a billion dollars for unprovable theories about a school shooter.
Jones was wrong about the school shooting being a hoax

But libs overreacted by persecuting Jones in court

And Musk is wrong not to allow Jones on Twitter

If you all knew anything you would know Twitter is going through the logs of 100,000s of accounts that the previous Twitter canceled and/or shadow banned
Just yesterday Jordan Peterson was allowed back on. Also Babylon Bee.
Trump has not been allowed back on yet.
1000's of accounts have been reactivated. 10,000s of accounts have had shadow banning removed.
And you idiots pick out one person they are not letting back on and attempt to make something of it.

STFU

If you all knew anything you would know Twitter is going through the logs of 100,000s of accounts that the previous Twitter canceled and/or shadow banned
Just yesterday Jordan Peterson was allowed back on. Also Babylon Bee.
Trump has not been allowed back on yet.
1000's of accounts have been reactivated. 10,000s of accounts have had shadow banning removed.
And you idiots pick out one person they are not letting back on and attempt to make something of it.

STFU
Musk ran an online poll yesterday to see if trump should be allowed back on. Deep principles on display there.

Musk ran an online poll yesterday to see if trump should be allowed back on. Deep principles on display there.
Again... STFU.
Twitter was a place of squashed communication. Hitler himself couldn't have controlled it more.
Twitter was all about trying to produce a mirage that everyone thinks like they do.
I myself was shadow banned.
Today, Twitter is soooo much more open and uncensored than before.
1000 times better. And more open than it has ever been.
But I understand why you don't like that.

Forum List

Back