🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In a blow too free speech, Elon Musk says s he won’t allow Allex Jones back on Twitter

Who cares if Musk won't let Alex Jones back on Tritter? Not that I tweet or ever have, but Alex Jones has pretty well proven himself incapable of responsibly using free speech. No need of Musk, helping spread Jones's voice.

READ: "I am for having the old censored Twitter where stuff I don't like was removed for me so I felt warm and fuzzy
I get on to twitter about twice a month.

I am for any measure that limits dis/mis-information though. I guess my standards are just higher than yours. Pity.

Another example of the serious mess this country is in: That anyone follows this clownish performance artist is a terrible sign.

How does this happen?
It would appear that a majority of us are suckers for narcissistic con men.

The right of free speech also comes with responsibility that right does not give one the right to say anything they wish free of consequences far to many don’t seem to get this. I don’t give a flip about Jones or his ban as long as Twitter applies their rules and standards for issuing a ban equally and fairly no matter the person’s political views I’m good.

Jones was wrong about the school shooting being a hoax

But libs overreacted by persecuting Jones in court

And Musk is wrong not to allow Jones on Twitter
Were the death threats to parents of the dead children a case of overreacting?
A parent and a judge both received death threats. Who overreacted?

Were the death threats to parents of the dead children a case of overreacting?
A parent and a judge both received death threats. Who overreacted?
The individuals making the death threats are responsible not jones

Otherwise bernie sanders should be in jail for the attempted murder of repubs during their baseball practice

Last edited:
The censorship @ Twitter is still on. I signed up and was locked out 3x in 5 posts and then they demanded a phone number to lock me out permanent.

The heaven of free speech utopia that right wingers expected was just a mirage:
Here’s Elon when asked to bring back Jones:

You Are still crying over Musk owning Twitter, you didn’t mind any banning until now. I said it then and say it now, it is a private company they can do whatever they want and you are free to criticize. Win-win!

Again... STFU.
Twitter was a place of squashed communication. Hitler himself couldn't have controlled it more.
Twitter was all about trying to produce a mirage that everyone thinks like they do.
I myself was shadow banned.
Today, Twitter is soooo much more open and uncensored than before.
1000 times better. And more open than it has ever been.
But I understand why you don't like that.
Twitter is on life support..latest sign? Full length pirated movies are being posted..and no one is taking them down..because there are not enough engineers to run the platform. It's coasting along right now..but most informed people predict a crash..and sooner rather than later

You Are still crying over Musk owning Twitter, you didn’t mind any banning until now. I said it then and say it now, it is a private company they can do whatever they want and you are free to criticize. Win-win!
Right wing nuts are no longer referring to free speech as including private entities.
They are finally realizing they were living in a dream.
Sorry about your beloved Alex Jones.

Who cares if Musk won't let Alex Jones back on Tritter? Not that I tweet or ever have, but Alex Jones has pretty well proven himself incapable of responsibly using free speech. No need of Musk, helping spread Jones's voice.
Right wingers are making arguments they never used before Musk lied about freedom of speech.
Caveats are trending now. Haha.

Forum List

Back