🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In a blow too free speech, Elon Musk says s he won’t allow Allex Jones back on Twitter

actually watching the video might give you some insight on why elon isnt letting jones back on,,
No right winger in this message board ever make the argument that Alex Jones shouldn't be allowed back. It's just now that you're suddenly pretending to be sane, warning against too much free speech.
Right wingers have no conviction or independence of thought. They just adjust their opinions depending on where the wind blows.

No right winger in this message board ever make the argument that Alex Jones shouldn't be allowed back. It's just now that you're suddenly pretending to be sane, warning against too much free speech.
Right wingers have no conviction or independence of thought. They just adjust their opinions depending on where the wind blows.
all I did was post a video,,

Right wing nuts are no longer referring to free speech as including private entities.
They are finally realizing they were living in a dream.
Sorry about your beloved Alex Jones.
I never listened to Jones, I tend to stay away from nut sites, like Jones, Salon and those extreme nutter sites.

I know the left is upset that Trump is back on Twitter but I just don't care, Twitter was never a platform I liked or will visit much. I never like Musk either but I was never triggered by him like you pretend free speech advocates.

Forum List

Back