🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In a blow too free speech, Elon Musk says s he won’t allow Allex Jones back on Twitter

Again... STFU.
Twitter was a place of squashed communication. Hitler himself couldn't have controlled it more.
Twitter was all about trying to produce a mirage that everyone thinks like they do.
I myself was shadow banned.
Today, Twitter is soooo much more open and uncensored than before.
1000 times better. And more open than it has ever been.
But I understand why you don't like that.
twitter is currently a shit show. Whether he can rdbuild it remains to be seen.
I doubt that it will be any better. The intelligent folk are generally liberal in outlook and will find somewhere else. The site will become a nazi wasteland until its debt mountain buries it.

I think that's a big part of this. They need deities. Once they latch onto them, they just refuse to let go.

Maybe they're tired of waiting for Jesus to return, who knows.
HaHa.... you are so predictable.
The old Twitter - over 3000 employees whose sole job was to censor speech, limit and remove followers from people they didn't like. Take Ben Shapiro. One week after the old Twitter went away. in one day he noticed he had 300,000 new followers. Looking into it... he discovered what he already suspected. They were not new followers. They were shadow banned followers. Twitter was hiding how many followers he had.
Shapiro is not alone. Many conservative members noticed the same thing. Over night they started getting double and triple the amounts of likes and comments. How is this possible? The old Twitter used all kinds of means to shadow ban users to prevent them from seeing content.

Again - you would think you all would support a more open discussion.
But I understand why you don't.
The day Elon Musk said he was going to stop all of the content filtering/censoring was the day the left all turned on him.

twitter is currently a shit show. Whether he can rdbuild it remains to be seen.
I doubt that it will be any better. The intelligent folk are generally liberal in outlook and will find somewhere else. The site will become a nazi wasteland until its debt mountain buries it.
Twitters usage continues to rise.
You hate that don't you

HaHa.... you are so predictable.
The old Twitter - over 3000 employees whose sole job was to censor speech, limit and remove followers from people they didn't like. Take Ben Shapiro. One week after the old Twitter went away. in one day he noticed he had 300,000 new followers. Looking into it... he discovered what he already suspected. They were not new followers. They were shadow banned followers. Twitter was hiding how many followers he had.
Shapiro is not alone. Many conservative members noticed the same thing. Over night they started getting double and triple the amounts of likes and comments. How is this possible? The old Twitter used all kinds of means to shadow ban users to prevent them from seeing content.

Again - you would think you all would support a more open discussion.
But I understand why you don't.
The day Elon Musk said he was going to stop all of the content filtering/censoring was the day the left all turned on him.
I'm sure that's all very interesting.

What does it have to do with my post?

I'm sure that's all very interesting.

What does it have to do with my post?
You claim the right is giving Musk "God" status.
When it is the left that went from admiring him to hating him overnight because he said we was buying Twitter to stop the censoring/banning half the content.
He removes 10,000s of shadow banned members, stops removing 1000s and 1000s of post a day - and the left foes insane because their safe space/pretend world collapsed.

When it is the left that went from admiring him to hating him overnight because he said we was buying Twitter to stop the censoring/banning half the content.
He removes 10,000s of shadow banned members, stops removing 1000s and 1000s of post a day - and the left foes insane because their safe space/pretend world collapsed.
No, I wasn't talking about Musk. Sorry.

No, I wasn't talking about Musk. Sorry.
Your words -
I think that's a big part of this. They need deities. Once they latch onto them, they just refuse to let go.

So Musk is a "they"?

Your words -

So Musk is a "they"?
Holy crap. Come on.

"They" = Right wingers. Alex Jones = The subject.

Neither your agreement nor your approval are required.

Holy crap. Come on.

"They" = Right wingers. Alex Jones = The subject.

Neither your agreement nor your approval are required.
Yes.
I knew that is what you were saying.
And my response is - yeah and look at the left... Musk is a hero!! We love him!!!.... what? ... he wants to buy Twitter and kill our safe space???..... Musk is evil!!... Twitter is dangerous!!!.... let's attack their advertisers!!!....

:rolleyes:

Yes.
I knew that is what you were saying.
And my response is - yeah and look at the left... Musk is a hero!! We love him!!!.... what? ... he wants to buy Twitter and kill our safe space???..... Musk is evil!!... Twitter is dangerous!!!.... let's attack their advertisers!!!....

:rolleyes:
Ah, so it was just deflection. Okay, got it.

Says "Mr. Moderate", #1 fake fence sitting supporter of the one and only cult.

Thanks.

Last edited:

I've disliked that he has got billions in taxpayer subsidies and that has not changed. It is the "right" that all of a sudden is OK with their taxes being used this way.

I've disliked that he has got billions in taxpayer subsidies and that has not changed. It is the "right" that all of a sudden is OK with their taxes being used this way.

What the?
A contract is not a subsidy.
A subsidy is receiving payment for nothing.
And Tesla received mostly loans. You can find numerous articles about Tesla receiving "$billions in government money".
But that is disingenuous. Loans are not subsidies, contracts are not subsidies. Not to say his companies have never received subsidies, but most of the monies Tesla/SpaceX got from various governments were pay for service ventures.

What the?
A contract is not a subsidy.
A subsidy is receiving payment for nothing.
And Tesla received mostly loans. You can find numerous articles about Tesla receiving "$billions in government money".
But that is disingenuous. Loans are not subsidies, contracts are not subsidies. Not to say his companies have never received subsidies, but most of the monies Tesla/SpaceX got from various governments were pay for service ventures.

He didn't want to see regular people get any help but he was quick to take it for himself (as the article notes).

The heaven of free speech utopia that right wingers expected was just a mirage:
Here’s Elon when asked to bring back Jones:

Alex Jones should start his own social media. He isn't owed a platform. People don't know what freedom of speech means. You'd think conservatives would figure it out.

He didn't want to see regular people get any help but he was quick to take it for himself (as the article notes).
Well of course.
I have never met a self made $millionaire that doesn't think that way.
In my job I have met numerous $millionaires. They are cut from a different cloth. And thank God for most of them really.
Otherwise we would all still be digging Peat Moss for a living.

Alex Jones should start his own social media. He isn't owed a platform. People don't know what freedom of speech means. You'd think conservatives would figure it out.
Alex Jones is a different animal. He loves to incite anger and hatred.
Would you support giving a platform for Warren Jeffs to reach a global audience?
Everything has limits.

Forum List

Back